IndiaDivine.org

song kani kanum neran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

can any one of this group send the song "kani kanum neram kamala nethrante" and the theme music of this song also. an advance happy vishu to all guruvayoorappan devoties

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Dear Deepu,

please visit musicindiaonline .com , and click 'malayalam devotional' .

You are likely to get 'kani kanum neram'.

I faintly remember having heard it on this link.

Thanks for the Vishu Greetings.

Good wishes to you and all your loved ones too.

girija.

Please pardon me for any error .

I request correction from anyone who finds a mistake in my spelling or

words.

Also , i am unable to remember one word in stanza 5.

Someone please fill it in.

The lyrics are.

1 .kani kaanum neram kamala nethrande niramerum manja thukil chaarthi,

kanaka kinkini valagal modiram aninju kaanenam bhagavane.

2.malar maadin kaanthan vasudevathmajan pular kaale paadi kuzhaloodi,

jhilu jhilennu kilungum kaanchana chilambittodi vaa kanikaanan.

3.shishukkalai ulla sakhimaarum thaanum pashukkale meicchu nadukkumbol,

vishakkumbol venna kavarnunnum krishnan arige vaa unni kanikaanaan.

4. balastreekade thukilum vaarikkond arayaalin kombath irunnoro,

sheelakkedugal paranjum bhavichhum neela kar varna kanikaanaan.

5 edirey govindan arige vannoru pudumayay ulla vachangal,

madhuramaam vannam ----------- manda smithavum thooki vaa kanikaanaan.

kani kaanum...............

guruvayur , DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc wrote:

>

> can any one of this group send the song " kani kanum neram kamala

nethrante " and the theme music of this song also. an advancehappy vishu

to all guruvayoorappan devoties

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

>

Guest guest

You can also get it here at http://www.devaragam.com/vbscript/MusicNew.aspx?ArtistID=36 & Msg=Hits+of+VayalarIf you have any difficulty with the link just type in "kanikanum neram" (without the quotes) in the search box.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote: Dear Deepu, please visit musicindiaonline .com , and click 'malayalam devotional' . You are likely to get 'kani kanum neram'. I faintly remember having heard it on this link. Thanks for the Vishu Greetings.

Good wishes to you and all your loved ones too. girija. Please pardon me for any error . I request correction from anyone who finds a mistake in my spelling or words. Also , i am unable to remember one word in stanza 5. Someone please fill it in. The lyrics are. 1 .kani kaanum neram kamala nethrande niramerum manja thukil chaarthi, kanaka kinkini valagal modiram aninju kaanenam bhagavane. 2.malar maadin kaanthan vasudevathmajan pular kaale paadi kuzhaloodi, jhilu jhilennu kilungum kaanchana chilambittodi vaa kanikaanan. 3.shishukkalai ulla sakhimaarum thaanum pashukkale meicchu nadukkumbol, vishakkumbol venna kavarnunnum krishnan arige vaa unni kanikaanaan. 4. balastreekade thukilum vaarikkond arayaalin kombath irunnoro, sheelakkedugal paranjum bhavichhum neela kar varna kanikaanaan. 5 edirey govindan arige vannoru pudumayay ulla vachangal, madhuramaam vannam ----------- manda smithavum thooki vaa kanikaanaan. kani kaanum............... guruvayur , DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc wrote: > > can any one of this group send the song "kani kanum neram kamala nethrante" and the theme music of this song also. an advancehappy vishu to all guruvayoorappan devoties > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/ > Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna The song starts like this Naraka vairiyam Aravindakshante cheriya nalaththe kalikalum Thirumai sobhayum karuthi kooppunnen vashathu vaa Unni Kani kanaan Then the lyrics - Kani Kaanum Neram ..................... Then second stanza which is malar maddin kanathan.................... The missing word in the last stanza is "madhuramam vannam paranjum " Humbly Syamalagirijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote: Dear Deepu,please visit musicindiaonline .com , and click 'malayalam devotional' .You are likely to get 'kani kanum neram'.I faintly remember having heard it on this link.Thanks for the Vishu Greetings.Good wishes to you and all your loved ones too.girija.Please pardon me for any error .I request correction from anyone who finds a mistake in my spelling orwords.Also , i am unable to remember one word in stanza 5.Someone please fill it in.The lyrics are.1 .kani kaanum neram kamala nethrande niramerum manja thukil chaarthi,kanaka kinkini valagal modiram aninju kaanenam bhagavane.2.malar maadin kaanthan vasudevathmajan pular kaale paadi kuzhaloodi,jhilu jhilennu kilungum kaanchana chilambittodi vaa kanikaanan.3.shishukkalai

ulla sakhimaarum thaanum pashukkale meicchu nadukkumbol,vishakkumbol venna kavarnunnum krishnan arige vaa unni kanikaanaan.4. balastreekade thukilum vaarikkond arayaalin kombath irunnoro,sheelakkedugal paranjum bhavichhum neela kar varna kanikaanaan.5 edirey govindan arige vannoru pudumayay ulla vachangal,madhuramaam vannam ----------- manda smithavum thooki vaa kanikaanaan.kani kaanum...............guruvayur , DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc wrote:>> can any one of this group send the song "kani kanum neram kamalanethrante" and the theme music of this song also. an advancehappy vishuto all guruvayoorappan devoties>>> Explore your hobbies and interests. Go tohttp://in.promos./groups/>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Please know that the song Kanikanumneram is available in our group's files:

guruvayurMusic%20files/

File Name : 1KANIK_1.MP3

Description : Kani Kanum Neram

Created by : bhagwan

Created on : 23-Mar-05

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha

girijajaysankar <girijajaysankarguruvayur Sent: Monday, April 7, 2008 7:17:34 PM[Guruvayur] Re: song kani kanum neran

Dear Deepu,please visit musicindiaonline .com , and click 'malayalam devotional' .You are likely to get 'kani kanum neram'.I faintly remember having heard it on this link.Thanks for the Vishu Greetings.Good wishes to you and all your loved ones too.girija.Please pardon me for any error .I request correction from anyone who finds a mistake in my spelling orwords.Also , i am unable to remember one word in stanza 5.Someone please fill it in.The lyrics are.1 .kani kaanum neram kamala nethrande niramerum manja thukil chaarthi,kanaka kinkini valagal modiram aninju kaanenam bhagavane.2.malar maadin kaanthan vasudevathmajan pular kaale paadi kuzhaloodi,jhilu jhilennu kilungum kaanchana chilambittodi vaa kanikaanan.3.shishukkalai ulla sakhimaarum thaanum pashukkale meicchu nadukkumbol,vishakkumbol venna kavarnunnum krishnan arige vaa unni

kanikaanaan.4. balastreekade thukilum vaarikkond arayaalin kombath irunnoro,sheelakkedugal paranjum bhavichhum neela kar varna kanikaanaan.5 edirey govindan arige vannoru pudumayay ulla vachangal,madhuramaam vannam ----------- manda smithavum thooki vaa kanikaanaan.kani kaanum...... .........guruvayur@grou ps.com, DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc > wrote:>> can any one of this group send the song "kani kanum neram kamalanethrante" and the theme music of this song also. an advancehappy vishuto all guruvayoorappan devoties>>> Explore your hobbies and interests. Go tohttp://in.promos. /

groups/>