IndiaDivine.org

Knowing the KNOWER knowledge and the knwon!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Prasad and others, The known, the unknown, the knower and the knowledge are all the same. There is no unknown. The reason for the “unknown” is the ignorance. In fact 'that you are', “tattvamasi”. To know that, the known, the unknown, the knower and the knowledge are

all the same we must get rid off the perception of the unknown, which is the product of the five senses. So let us prostrate again and again with the utmost of devotion and chant. Let us chant to gain the knowledge which shines at once within and without the knower. Let us chant for the help of that knower who is in and beyond the knowledge, and which shines. Let us chant with the five senses withheld, let us chant in prostration of the knower, the knowledge and the unknown to the known. Let us prostate and

chant to the knowledge that shines beyond all the knowledge, known and the knower. aRivilumeRiyarinjuiTunnavan tha- nnuruvilumotthu puRathumujjwlikkum- karuvinu kaNNukalanjchummuLLothukki- tterutere veeNuvaNanggiyothiTeNam. Now to fully understand these facts of the Absolute, the ‘KARU’, I need the help of that ‘KARU’ it self and for that privilege, I must prostrate not just again and again but until the ‘I’ in me really understand the fact that the ‘I’ in every one else and in everything else is the same as the brilliantly shining ‘KARU’ which is the cause and effect of all. For the success of understanding this fact I need to be fully devotional to that ‘KARU’ with out unblemished and fully dedicated concentration. In and beyond the knowledge which brilliantly shines, at once within and without the knower, is the karu; to that, with the five senses withheld, prostrate again and again with

the utmost devotion and chant. nee sathyam njhaanamaanandam nee thanne varthamaanavum bhoothavum bhaaviyum veRa- llothum mozhiyumorkil nee. akavum puRavum thingum- mahimaavaaRnna ninpadam pukazhthunnu njangalanggu bhaghavaane, jaikkuka. jaikkuka mahaadeva, deenaavana paraayaNaa, jaikkuka chidaananda dayaasindho, jaikkuka AzhzmeRum ninmahassaa- maaziyil njangalaakave AzhaNam vaazhanam nithyam vAzhaNam vAzanNam sukham. Let us continuously prostrate to that brilliantly shining ‘KARU’, THE ABSOLUTE, until the ‘I’ in me vanishes and I fully understand that the ‘K’ or the ‘A’, THE ABSOLUTE is cause and effect of all the ‘I’s and the Absolute is the one who will brilliantly shine in our life and every one else’s life for ever and ever. Love and Regards to all. Udayabhanu Panickar adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Narayanas in Masks!

Knowing the KNower. What is GOD realisation? Is it knowing the unknown??? no definitely a Big Noppeeeee.. There is no unkown. It is knowing the Knower. (assuming a scenario that you all does not know Russian Language) And if I ask... do you know Russain immediately the answer will be NO.... So the Knower who knows I do not know Russian..is constantly present on us. Even when we sleep Physical body will go away one day or other. because it is created by the materials which is not permanent. Most of us seek pleasure through the senses.

the 9 holes.. the 9 gates of Human body. Only very little time we have for GOD. Knowing the Knower is the eternal Peace... When we will be peaceful When the mind is calm.... When is the mind calm.. mostly when a desire is fulfilled The peace we are expereincing now is the gap between desires fulfilled and the desires which manifests to mind from the Intellect(which is waiting on the line) we cannot know when the desire jumps to Intellect from our native Vasanas. We only come to know about a Desire when it manifests on mind. So when we know the KNOWER....that is realisationeven though we have desires unfulfilled or fulfilled.even though we have problems with so many external influences in this world our inner peace will never be touched. The whole world becomes a play

ground. So we respect the Knowledge in which ever form it is. That is why the Guru is having So much respect in our Bharathiya Culture. Usually we have attachment to the Knower... When we are attached to the Knower.. then there is a problem for us. All the emotions and sentiments comes out, instead of attachment if we have respect to the Knower. Then we have Love. Bhakthi to the Knower. Respect in another words is Love. We Respect our elders and We Love our younger ones. That is why the Knower in all of us Guruvayurappan... is said to be playing His Leela. The Knower is HIM alone... With Love & OM! Krishna

Prasad Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh ShivaayaOUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A

GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.