IndiaDivine.org

Test of Faith

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both in faith & profession. Om Namo Narayana Harish

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Harishji,

Our sincere prayers will be with you. Definitely He is giving this

hardship just to reinforce your faith in Him. Remember

Mookam karothi Vaachaalam

pamgum lamghayathae girim

yath kripa thamaham vandae

paramaananda Maadhavam

He can make a dumb person talkative, make a lame person cross

mountains. So I am bowing to that Madhavan with this (enormous)

kindness. WE cannot solve anything, but He can! As Aanjam nambudiri

puts: " Sathyammanu, Guuvayurappan orikkalaum kaivediyilla. "

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:50 AM, Dnair <harishdnair wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's

> in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I

> request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both

> in faith & profession.

>

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> Harish

>

> ________________________________

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Savitriji, Thank you for your encouragement & prayers. It means a lot...... Om Namo Narayana HarishSavitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear Harishji,Our sincere prayers will be with you. Definitely He is giving thishardship just to reinforce your faith in Him. RememberMookam karothi Vaachaalampamgum lamghayathae girimyath kripa thamaham vandaeparamaananda MaadhavamHe can make a

dumb person talkative, make a lame person crossmountains. So I am bowing to that Madhavan with this (enormous)kindness. WE cannot solve anything, but He can! As Aanjam nambudiriputs: "Sathyammanu, Guuvayurappan orikkalaum kaivediyilla."Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:50 AM, Dnair <harishdnair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:>>>>> Om Namo Narayana>> I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's> in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I> request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both> in faith & profession.>> Om Namo Narayana>> Harish>> ________________________________> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

Group.>>>>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Devotees, I will be in Guruvayoor this weekend and will pray for the well being of all of you and your family. Namo Narayana Dnair <harishdnair wrote: Om Namo Narayana I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both

in faith & profession. Om Namo Narayana Harish Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Harish,

Shall certainly include you in my daily prayers to the Lord.

I'm certain all your pressures will be mitigated ,by by firm faith in

Him, just as storm clouds are blown away by the wind.

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Girija.

guruvayur , Sunandha G <reach_sunu wrote:

>

> Dear Devotees,

>

> I will be in Guruvayoor this weekend and will pray for the well

being of all of you and your family.

>

> Namo Narayana

>

>

> Dnair harishdnair wrote:

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few

hardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my

faith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me

to emerge a winner both in faith & profession.

>

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> Harish

>

>

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

Group.

>

>

>

>

>

> Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best

of .

>

Guest guest

Thanks, have a good day with "G"s BLESSINGS - OM NAMO NARAYANA.Regards,deejan s.girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote: Dear Harish, Shall certainly include you in my daily prayers to the Lord. I'm certain all your pressures will be mitigated ,by by firm faith in Him, just as storm clouds are blown away by the wind. Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya. Girija. guruvayur , Sunandha G <reach_sunu

wrote: > > Dear Devotees, > > I will be in Guruvayoor this weekend and will pray for the well being of all of you and your family. > > Namo Narayana > > > Dnair harishdnair wrote: > Om Namo Narayana > > I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both in faith & profession. > > Om Namo Narayana > > Harish > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group. > > > > > > Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of

. > GAYATRI TECH5, GT5STORES, 209 DIMPLE ARCADE, THAKUR CMPLX, KANDIVALI(E), MUMBAI - 400 101. 98202 81635 / 5698 2174, 98336 81635 / 2870 1393, gayatritech5, www.gayatritech5.com,

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sunandha'G, Thank you for your support.May the lord give me the wisdom to overcome this challenge. Namo NarayanaSunandha G <reach_sunu wrote: Dear Devotees, I will be in Guruvayoor this weekend and will pray for the well being of all of you and your family. Namo Narayana Dnair <harishdnair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Om Namo Narayana I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through few hardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of my faith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for me to emerge a winner both in faith & profession. Om Namo Narayana Harish Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group. Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Girija'g, I'am overwhelmed by your kind words, Om Namo Narayana Harishgirijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote: Dear Harish,Shall certainly include you in my daily prayers to the Lord.I'm certain all your pressures will be mitigated ,by by firm faith inHim, just as storm clouds are blown away by the wind.Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.Girija.guruvayur , Sunandha G <reach_sunu wrote:>> Dear Devotees,>> I will be in Guruvayoor this weekend and will pray for the wellbeing of all of you and your family.>> Namo Narayana>>> Dnair harishdnair wrote:> Om Namo Narayana>> I'am a ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan, going through fewhardship's in my proffesional life. I know it is another test of myfaith by the Lord.I request all the devotees of the Lord to pray for meto emerge a winner both in faith & profession.>> Om Namo Narayana>> Harish>> > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.>>>>> > Best Jokes,

Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Bestof .>

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.