voice in group " OM " from where I did not know. If it was only my

assumption, then my daughter would not have come running saying " I am

getting scared, I heard OM " (she was too small at that time) . I

realised it was a reality and then i convinced saying that there is

nothing to get scared and I rather promted her saying that " we will go

and see from where it came. In fact the sound was going away from the

room where we were and it gradually moved away towards my kitchen and

from there through the window outside.

I believe strongly that the Devas from Deva Loka would have come to hear the story of Lord.My other experiences i will forward in the next mails, only to strengthen the believe in GOD for those who have a wavering mind.

" LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU " -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

OOOOM NAMOO BAGAVADE VASUDEVA, I am small guruvayoorppa bakha I dont know i would say like that if so be mercy to forgive me I am so enthusiatic after i read your meracle experince that you had in your life and also my mind is urged to hear more such miracle experince you have so pls try to send us more such experince if any as messages in futrue also Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote: Hi Everyone who

are lucky to be in this Group !!!While I came to know about this group recently, I am highly pleased to be a member of this group. I am living in Bangalore for the past 26 years with my family.Lord Guruvayurappan is there in the minds of all of us. But his miracles few would have experienced among whom I also happened to be one, many a time. Let me tell you one of my experiences, humbly , with HIS permission.I have a habit of reading Bhagavatham mostly in the nights after all my work is done and free to spend sometime exclusively with full concentration.That was the day, we two, me and my daughter were alone at home. After me finished reading and closing the "Bhagavatham" I happened to hear very loudly only, the chant in male voice in group "OM" from where I did not know. If it was only my assumption, then my daughter would not have come running saying "I am getting scared, I heard OM"

(she was too small at that time) . I realised it was a reality and then i convinced saying that there is nothing to get scared and I rather promted her saying that "we will go and see from where it came. In fact the sound was going away from the room where we were and it gradually moved away towards my kitchen and from there through the window outside.I believe strongly that the Devas from Deva Loka would have come to hear the story of Lord.My other experiences i will forward in the next mails, only to strengthen the believe in GOD for those who have a wavering mind."LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU" -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461 -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461