IndiaDivine.org

Darshan during Sabarimala Season

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA !!!

It was a trip by me and my sister together to Kerala (our native) for attending to some property dealings. When we got down from the Shoranur Railway station, from the taxi stand, we came to know that there was a bundh and no taxis/autos would ply. We were supposed to go to our cousin's house in Vadanamkurussi (enroute Pattambi). While we did not know as to what to do next, one boy suddenly came and stopped his auto and asked where we have to go. When i said we want to go to Vadanamkurussi, he said " I will take you, but if there is any problem like gherao etc. you have to manage " . As we had no other go, we said., " fine " and got into the auto. As he said, few people stopped our auto and threatened the auto driver, when I interfered and said, it was on our request he took the vehicle and it is not his fault. However they were not ready to leave him like that. Then I said, I am the sister of Mr Gangadharan, the local BJP leader and they left us like that.....

After we had done with the job on that day, we decided to go to Guruvayoor at 7.00 pm. Our relatives said not to go at that time as it is already late and getting a room will be difficult (since the rooms are allocated at 3.00 pm). We said, " God will take care of us " and proceeded. We had to change the bus in Pattambi and we reached Guruvayoor by 8.30 or 8.45 pm probably. As our bus was passing by Mammiyur Siva Temple, we saw board everywhere " Houseful " everywhere. Suddenly it was an intuition that made us to get down in West Nada " of the temple which was totally a strange place for us (as we normally used to go to East Nada " . While walking on the road, suddenly a force made me to walk into a Lodge (even now I don't know where is that Lodge) fast and without my own knowledge, I asked for a room. The receptionist as usual said " there is no room available " probably as he saw two ladies coming at odd hours. But a person came from within and said, that room cancelled by Mr Nambiar, you can give to them. Behind me i think there was another person for a room to whom, he said it is houseful. When i paid the advance only I was looking for my sister realising the environment and she was slowly coming into the lodge then.

She was surprised as to where I am running it seems, she told.We thanked the Lord. When we requested at the reception whether anyone can just wake up us at 2.30 am , he refused from the reception. We made the request because we were damn tired due to long journey continuously from Chennai till Guruvayoor without rest. However to my dismay, exactly at 2.30 am I got up. Unfortunately, I again fell into sleep due to tiredness. When again I got up it was 4.00 am and i cursed myself for not realising that it was my " Krishna " who came to wake me up. With utmost regret we hurried to the temple and while we were keeping the chappals in the guard room, the man there asked us " Nirmalyam thozhamayirunnille " . Where is the reason that the person there asks like this? I realised " Krishna " made him to ask. I felt like crying and with that guilty mind we stood in the long queue praying " Vishnu Sahasra Namam " . Among all the avatharas, I adore Lord's " Narasimha Avathara " . To my surprise, Lord gave me darshan on the same day before we left Guruvayur Darshan, in the same form.

I had no words to thank the Lord for considering me so specially on that day !Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461