IndiaDivine.org

Vishu Aasamsakal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees, Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Vishu !!! May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower his blessings on all of us. Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Hari Prasad

Guest guest

Dear CMji and other devotee friends,

Radhe Krishna!

My reciprocative sentiments of love and Bhakti to all the members of

the group, with prayers to the LORD shower His benign blessings to one

and all.

I had been to Mumbai and was in Thane most of the time with my sister

and b-in-law who are also almost octogenarians and who wanted my

company for some time. Glad to say that I had a good change for the

last nearly two months and hence I could not see many of the mails sent

out from the group. If there were any personal mails to me and if I

have not replied, kindly pardon me. I request you to send me those

mails again, if they were personally in my name.

This "Kani kanda ravile", I have a small good news to share with all

members of the group. I had a sudden direction from the Lord to go

and see the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) with a copy of the

Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentary which He made me to publish,

after my efforts with the Bhavan to publish the first edition proved

futile. This meet was regarding the publication of the second

edition. I am glad to say that they were astounded and thrilled to

see the three volumes, proving the fact that "seeing is believing.".

This is the first time they have set their eyes on the volumes, and

they have promised me that they would definitely interested to publish

the second edition. But their constraint is resources. They are

trying to find a sponsor to foot the printing cost, which could work

out to about Rs. 5-6 lakhs for 1000 copies. The sponsor will get the

money back in instalments, without interest. They have also promised

that they will try to persuade the Guruvayoor Devaswom to publish it.

In the meantime, they have requested me to find out whether any of

my friends would like to sponsor it.

The sponsor will have to make an agreement with the BVB and deal with

them directly. In case any of our NRI friends are interested in it,

kindly send me an indication so that and I can suggest it to them.

Love and regards to one and all,

Sincerely,

KVG

Chandra Menon wrote:

Om

Namo Narayanaya

To My

Respected G and all the members of this wonderful group of Guruvayoor

family, my warmest wishes for a Happy vishu and New Year.

Om

Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Respected my G and other devotee friends,

This is really a good news, especially on our Vishu day and I am delighted to go through the details of your meeting with BVB who have agreed to print and publish the 2nd edition of Narayaneeyam of Bhaktharanjini trust. I recently listened the entire Naarayaneeya

Sapthaham rendered by Shri Venmani Krishnan Nampoothiri and his wife sreemathy Radha that was posted by our member Krishnapriya. Now we have our Dr. Sukumar rendering beautifully in his melodious voice the entire Narayaneeyam. What else to say, except to quote the famous words of Battathiripaad "Hantha baagyam janaanam". I am always available and you can count on me for my bit in providing BVB in their persuit for this good cause. I am sure few of our members will join in this yagnam also. This will be an asset for the next generation and also for those who cannot read Malayalam. Kindly include me in your correspondence with BVB.

May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 12:35:40 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Vishu Aasamsakal

Dear CMji and other devotee friends,Radhe Krishna!My reciprocative sentiments of love and Bhakti to all the members of the group, with prayers to the LORD shower His benign blessings to one and all.I had been to Mumbai and was in Thane most of the time with my sister and b-in-law who are also almost octogenarians and who wanted my company for some time. Glad to say that I had a good change for the last nearly two months and hence I could not see many of the mails sent out from the group. If there were any personal mails to me and if I have not replied, kindly pardon me. I request you to send me those mails again, if they were personally in my name.This "Kani kanda ravile", I have a small good news to share with all members of the group. I had a sudden direction from the Lord to go and see the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) with a copy of the Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentary which

He made me to publish, after my efforts with the Bhavan to publish the first edition proved futile. This meet was regarding the publication of the second edition. I am glad to say that they were astounded and thrilled to see the three volumes, proving the fact that "seeing is believing.". This is the first time they have set their eyes on the volumes, and they have promised me that they would definitely interested to publish the second edition. But their constraint is resources. They are trying to find a sponsor to foot the printing cost, which could work out to about Rs. 5-6 lakhs for 1000 copies. The sponsor will get the money back in instalments, without interest. They have also promised that they will try to persuade the Guruvayoor Devaswom to publish it. In the meantime, they have requested me to find out whether any of my friends would like to sponsor it.The sponsor will

have to make an agreement with the BVB and deal with them directly. In case any of our NRI friends are interested in it, kindly send me an indication so that and I can suggest it to them. Love and regards to one and all,Sincerely,KVGChandra Menon wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

To My Respected G and all the members of this wonderful group of Guruvayoor family, my warmest wishes for a Happy vishu and New Year.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Guest guest

Om Namo narayanaya Nama, Dear all, Could anyone be so kind and let me know how to participate in Koti Nama Japam and be blessed. My attempts were not succeeded. Love and respects, Manoj Kunniyur. Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya To My Respected G and all the members of this wonderful group of Guruvayoor family, my warmest wishes for a Happy vishu and New Year. Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99