IndiaDivine.org

Thought for the year.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Here is a food for thought for this new year and years to come for all of us.

Once again, HAPPY VISHU!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

ANGER is only one letter short of DANGER !

Guest guest

HARI AUMThank you very much Smt Savitripuram for the BEST New Year Food for Thought - how to be SAFE (from dangers).Again the responsibility is on one self - to avoid anger.Though not that easy, one may succeed by a predetermined (New Year) Resolution to a great extent.Thanking you once again for one of the shortest new year messages that I wish should be there with me all through my years. R,nb nair.guruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here is a food for thought for this new year and years to come for all of us. > > Once again, HAPPY VISHU!> > Regards and prayers> > Savitri> > > > ANGER is only one letter short of DANGER !>

Guest guest

Dear Savitriji, Happy Vishu to you and your family. I love to read your emails. So much of spiritual knowledge! Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts. Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear All,Here is a food for thought for this new year and years to come for all of us.Once again, HAPPY VISHU!Regards and prayersSavitriANGER is only one letter short of DANGER

!Geetha Nair

between 2007-07-07 and 9999-99-99 <!--1--><hr size=1></hr> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, <a href= " http://in.rd./tagline_groups_1/*http://in.promos./groups/bestof/ " > we have it.</a>