IndiaDivine.org

Koti Naama Japam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya, Dear Shri Sunilji, Pls mention about the uniform Naama Japam also (Om Namo Narayanaya) . Also, it is better to write 3 Japams in one line in order to gain the space etc.. Initially i was wrong to follow these things and later Shashiji and Chandrashekharji helped me.

Prayers, Manoj Kunniyur. Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Hi Jayashree, There are two ways to participate in Koti Naama JapamArchana. 1. If you

have a gmail id, send it to me and I will invite you to jointhe Koti naama japam blog. You can join then and enter the naama japamdirectly to the naama japam web site/blog.2. type your naama japams as an email and send it toguruvayur.kotiarchana (AT) blogger (DOT) com with the subject line asthe total number of naama japam - example "Jayashree (108)"Pls let me know if you have more qestions.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur , "Jayashri S.Kumar" <s.kumar_jwrote:>> Hi Sunilji,> > I would like to partake in the Koti Sahasranamam. I am a new member.How do I go about it.Please kindly direct me.> > thank you,> > Jayashree> > > Sunil Menon

<menon_sunil> guruvayur > Sunday, April 20, 2008 8:04:49 AM> [Guruvayur] Re: special offerings & BENEFITS> > Excellent idea Balagopalji. We can compile a list ofofferings and> rituals in various temples in Kerala, Tamilnadu and other states that> has special meanings to our well being like the ones you mentioned.> > I invite all members to share their wisdom in this regard that wecan compile and add to the next issue of Navaneetham as well as make asingle document to be stored for future use in our group files.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal@ >> wrote:> >> > > > HARI AUM> > > > How about a 'NAVANEETHAM' issue exclusively on

the> > different special offerings in Temples of Kerala. > > Summer vacations have begun and the info might be> > useful while travelling in Kerala. It can be a> > collector's copy for future use too!!> > > > > > A few examples are like:> > > > 1. For eating/ food problems- Offerings at> > 'ANNAPOORNESWARI' temple at Cherukunnu- Kannur,> > > > 2. For marriage- a 3 step offering at> > Thirumandhamkunnu Bhagavathy/Bhadraka li temple on the> > way to Malappuram from Perinthalmanna.> > Mangalya pooja> > First year: Rs 220> > Second year: Rs 400> > Third year: Rs 720> > It is believed that pooja is to be done for all the> > three years, even if the marriage takes place in the> > first or second year.> > > > 3. for success in events (exam etc)- Coconut

and Appam> > for Thevarathil Ganapathy in Tali temple-Kozhikode.> > > > 4. Krishnattam at Guruvayur- Rs1500/-> > > > Each days performance believably yields a particular> > benefit to those making the offering.> > > > Avathara is offered for the birth of a child. > > > > Kaliyamardana to offset the effect of poison . > > > > Rasakreeda for the well being of unmarried girl and> > boy.> > > > Kamsavadha to eliminate enemies. > > > > Swayamvara to speed up matrimony. > > > > Banayudha -auspicious on birthdays to accomplish> > cherished wishes.> > > > Vividha vadham to eliminate poverty and increase yield> > from farms.> > > > Swargarohana for the peace of departed souls. > > > > Devotees can offer these

episodes individually or in a> > series. Swargarohana must, however be followed by> > avatara on the following day, as the former by itself> > is considered inauspicious.> > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to> http://in.promos. / groups/> >> > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{>color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp

..ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}>

#ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> ..bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-reco {> margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}> #ygrp-reco #reco-head {> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}> > #reco-grpname{>

font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}> #reco-category{> font-size:77%;}> #reco-desc{> font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{>font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{>font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{>

text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{>font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}>

#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> ..MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> ..replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > ________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 7 months later...

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA,

Sunilji ,

I have no word to express my happiness to see u back and hope you have regained your full health after the treatment.

I take this oppetunity to congratulate all the moderators for the completion of the Koti Namajapam before Guruvayur Ekadasi which will be celeberated on 9th December 2008.

I request you to continue the Koti Nama japam ; but for a change , can we make the japam for the ADI PARASHAKTHI ? After all The Devi is the mother of the Thrimurthis - BRAHMA, VISHNU & SHIVA.

This is my personal opinion only and there could be members who won't agree with me.

With humble prayers

Gopalakrishnan--- On Mon, 8/12/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Koti Naama Japamguruvayur Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 2:18 AM

Dear Sunilji, Chandraji, Sashiji , Veenaji and all Gurudevs,

Even though I did not contribute to the Koti naama Japam, I think I am really blessed to be a memeber of this group, whose members completed such a yagnam even before the expected time!

Congratualtions to all devotees who participated in the yagnam and all those who served all the devotees by spending their time keeping track of the numbers. May Guruvayurappan bless the group to finish more naama japams in the future.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.