problems; domestic, physical, financial etc. At a time when I feared about some

nerve break-down or fatal attack, God came to me as the only solace thru this

group.

I can write about any number of incidents when God gave me his blessings and

guidance in so many different ways which only I can understand. And I am happy,

to say to the least, that this group and so many of its blessed members have

been instrumental in God's Leela in my life during the past few months. HE was

always there for me in my sorrows and sufferings like a loving mother pacifying

her crying child, giving me solace, guidance and answers, through this group.

Whenever I wanted to listen to a song or to have the lyrics of a Sloka, it was

there, sent by some devotee to this group, even without asking for it.

On one morning, when I broke down into tears and was crying like a small

child, Lord has even shown me his ''Viswaroopam'' (yes, instantly I got a video

clipping of Lord showing his VISWAROOPAM to Arjuna in Mahabharatham serial,

which was a link sent by one of our great devotees of this group, can you

believe it?) Sreemad Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam discourses, Koti Nama Japam,

everything I got from this group helped me a lot to sail through the toughest

tides in my life.

Recently my mother was ill and even after getting treated for a couple of

serious infections, she is still having a high ESR level of 105 which is very

unusual and dangerous. The Doctor had prescribed for a medical test to rule out

the possibility of a very dangerous disease. Today I was expecting the news

about it's results from India. I was just praying for the mercy of my Lord Sree

Guruvayoorappan, to alleviate any threat to the life of my Mother. And that

was the only thing I could do also. As you can guess it, due to HIS grace,

today the result came as negative. Now she has to undergo some treatment and I

am sure God will bless her with AAYURAAROGYASAUKHYAM.

I sincerely express my heartful thanks to all the devotees of this group, thru

which God is showing me way, light and mercy. Truly Blessed are the moderators

and the learned devotees who are contributing a lot to this SATSANGAM, of which

one has to be very very lucky to be a part.

My humble pranaams at the lotus feet of LORD SREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN, the true

friend and true relative of his bhakthas in despair. May Lord bless all of us

with strong conviction, sincere and unshakable devotion in HIS LOTUS FEET all

the way through our lives.

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Abhayam. Ever at your Lotus Feet.

Hari Prasad

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Hari Prasad ji,

very moved to hear about your chance arrival at this Divine Group

site ,at a time when you were seeking refuge.

And extremely glad to know that matters are getting better ,with the

Lord's blessings.

My case is almost similar.

I came upon this site when i was browsing through links referring to

'sharanagati' stotrams to Lord Maha Vishnu, since a very dear astrologer

friend had mentioned that whole hearted surrender and imploring Lord

Venkateswara of the Seven hills ,was the only apt remedy for a highly

complicated business problem ,that we have been passing through ,in

recent times.

Information exchanges in this forum have been tremendously valuable and

have really helped me gain a lot of peace and insight.

Hearty thanks to all devotees in this forum.

Hope to keep getting enriched by all your invaluable experiences.

Shall pray continuously to the Lord to shower His blessings on all of

us.

And a request to all devotees in this forum ,to keep me in their prayers

too ,for an apt solution to the problems we are passing through.

Yes, Savitri ji, i know ........i am trying hard to 'dissolve'

my problem in the universal solvent of bhakti..............and i'm sure

the good Lord will hear and certainly answer my prayers ,with the

blessings of all His devotees in this forum.

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

guruvayur , harig preetha <harigpreetha

wrote:

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa,

>

> Beloved Devotees,

>

> I am a member of this blessed group of our beloved Lord

Guruvayoorappan's devotees for the past five months. I accidentally

came across this group at a time when I was passing thru one of the

toughest phases in my life. I am staying all alone in a remote place in

a foreign country, having lot of problems; domestic, physical, financial

etc. At a time when I feared about some nerve break-down or fatal

attack, God came to me as the only solace thru this group.

>

> I can write about any number of incidents when God gave me his

blessings and guidance in so many different ways which only I can

understand. And I am happy, to say to the least, that this group and so

many of its blessed members have been instrumental in God's Leela in my

life during the past few months. HE was always there for me in my

sorrows and sufferings like a loving mother pacifying her crying child,

giving me solace, guidance and answers, through this group. Whenever I

wanted to listen to a song or to have the lyrics of a Sloka, it was

there, sent by some devotee to this group, even without asking for it.

>

> On one morning, when I broke down into tears and was crying like a

small child, Lord has even shown me his ''Viswaroopam'' (yes, instantly

I got a video clipping of Lord showing his VISWAROOPAM to Arjuna in

Mahabharatham serial, which was a link sent by one of our great devotees

of this group, can you believe it?) Sreemad Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam

discourses, Koti Nama Japam, everything I got from this group helped me

a lot to sail through the toughest tides in my life.

>

> Recently my mother was ill and even after getting treated for a

couple of serious infections, she is still having a high ESR level of

105 which is very unusual and dangerous. The Doctor had prescribed for

a medical test to rule out the possibility of a very dangerous disease.

Today I was expecting the news about it's results from India. I was

just praying for the mercy of my Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan, to

alleviate any threat to the life of my Mother. And that was the only

thing I could do also. As you can guess it, due to HIS grace, today the

result came as negative. Now she has to undergo some treatment and I am

sure God will bless her with AAYURAAROGYASAUKHYAM.

>

> I sincerely express my heartful thanks to all the devotees of this

group, thru which God is showing me way, light and mercy. Truly Blessed

are the moderators and the learned devotees who are contributing a lot

to this SATSANGAM, of which one has to be very very lucky to be a part.

>

> My humble pranaams at the lotus feet of LORD SREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN,

the true friend and true relative of his bhakthas in despair. May Lord

bless all of us with strong conviction, sincere and unshakable devotion

in HIS LOTUS FEET all the way through our lives.

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Abhayam. Ever at your Lotus Feet.

>

> Hari Prasad

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Dear HarijiI am sure Lord will definitely not leave your mother's hand as we are all praying for her and you know one thing, even if we don't pray, he will do it, as he is such a " Karunamayan " and a daasan of his devotees..... What all Lord Krishna has done for Arjuna who was his only friend? When that is the case, why he will not do to his poor devotees, eh?

Don't worry....everything will be alright.....keep chanting .....Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare ..... Hare Krishna Hare Krishna......Krishna Krishna Hare Hare "

With Pranams Jayasree Menon On 23/04/2008, harig preetha <harigpreetha wrote:

Krishna Guruvayoorappa,

Beloved Devotees,

I am a member of this blessed group of our beloved Lord Guruvayoorappan's devotees for the past five months. I accidentally came across this group at a time when I was passing thru one of the toughest phases in my life. I am staying all alone in a remote place in a foreign country, having lot of problems; domestic, physical, financial etc. At a time when I feared about some nerve break-down or fatal attack, God came to me as the only solace thru this group.

I can write about any number of incidents when God gave me his blessings and guidance in so many different ways which only I can understand. And I am happy, to say to the least, that this group and so many of its blessed members have been instrumental in God's Leela in my life during the past few months. HE was always there for me in my sorrows and sufferings like a loving mother pacifying her crying child, giving me solace, guidance and answers, through this group. Whenever I wanted to listen to a song or to have the lyrics of a Sloka, it was there, sent by some devotee to this group, even without asking for it.

On one morning, when I broke down into tears and was crying like a small child, Lord has even shown me his ''Viswaroopam'' (yes, instantly I got a video clipping of Lord showing his VISWAROOPAM to Arjuna in Mahabharatham serial, which was a link sent by one of our great devotees of this group, can you believe it?) Sreemad Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam discourses, Koti Nama Japam, everything I got from this group helped me a lot to sail through the toughest tides in my life.

Recently my mother was ill and even after getting treated for a couple of serious infections, she is still having a high ESR level of 105 which is very unusual and dangerous. The Doctor had prescribed for a medical test to rule out the possibility of a very dangerous disease. Today I was expecting the news about it's results from India. I was just praying for the mercy of my Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan, to alleviate any threat to the life of my Mother. And that was the only thing I could do also. As you can guess it, due to HIS grace, today the result came as negative. Now she has to undergo some treatment and I am sure God will bless her with AAYURAAROGYASAUKHYAM.

I sincerely express my heartful thanks to all the devotees of this group, thru which God is showing me way, light and mercy. Truly Blessed are the moderators and the learned devotees who are contributing a lot to this SATSANGAM, of which one has to be very very lucky to be a part.

My humble pranaams at the lotus feet of LORD SREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN, the true friend and true relative of his bhakthas in despair. May Lord bless all of us with strong conviction, sincere and unshakable devotion in HIS LOTUS FEET all the way through our lives.

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Abhayam. Ever at your Lotus Feet.

Hari Prasad

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Dear Hari ji

I am also expressing heartful thanks to all the devotees and moderators in this group and special thanks to Sunilji for collecting all such devotees under one roof.

Hariji, Guruvayurappan will bless you always because you have such a clean and clear mind without any ego.

With Prayers

Meera

--- On Wed, 4/23/08, harig preetha <harigpreetha wrote:

harig preetha <harigpreetha[Guruvayur] His Mercy alone"guruvayur group" <guruvayur >Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 6:38 AM

Krishna Guruvayoorappa,Beloved Devotees,I am a member of this blessed group of our beloved Lord Guruvayoorappan' s devotees for the past five months. I accidentally came across this group at a time when I was passing thru one of the toughest phases in my life. I am staying all alone in a remote place in a foreign country, having lot of problems; domestic, physical, financial etc. At a time when I feared about some nerve break-down or fatal attack, God came to me as the only solace thru this group. I can write about any number of incidents when God gave me his blessings and guidance in so many different ways which only I can understand. And I am happy, to say to the least, that this group and so many of its blessed members have been instrumental in God's Leela in my life during the past few months. HE was always there for me in my sorrows and sufferings like a loving mother pacifying her crying child, giving me solace, guidance

and answers, through this group. Whenever I wanted to listen to a song or to have the lyrics of a Sloka, it was there, sent by some devotee to this group, even without asking for it.On one morning, when I broke down into tears and was crying like a small child, Lord has even shown me his ''Viswaroopam' ' (yes, instantly I got a video clipping of Lord showing his VISWAROOPAM to Arjuna in Mahabharatham serial, which was a link sent by one of our great devotees of this group, can you believe it?) Sreemad Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam discourses, Koti Nama Japam, everything I got from this group helped me a lot to sail through the toughest tides in my life.Recently my mother was ill and even after getting treated for a couple of serious infections, she is still having a high ESR level of 105 which is very unusual and dangerous. The Doctor had prescribed for a medical test to rule out the possibility of a very dangerous disease. Today I was

expecting the news about it's results from India. I was just praying for the mercy of my Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan, to alleviate any threat to the life of my Mother. And that was the only thing I could do also. As you can guess it, due to HIS grace, today the result came as negative. Now she has to undergo some treatment and I am sure God will bless her with AAYURAAROGYASAUKHYA M. I sincerely express my heartful thanks to all the devotees of this group, thru which God is showing me way, light and mercy. Truly Blessed are the moderators and the learned devotees who are contributing a lot to this SATSANGAM, of which one has to be very very lucky to be a part. My humble pranaams at the lotus feet of LORD SREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN, the true friend and true relative of his bhakthas in despair. May Lord bless all of us with strong conviction, sincere and unshakable devotion in HIS LOTUS FEET all the way through our lives.Krishna

Guruvayoorappa, Abhayam. Ever at your Lotus Feet.Hari Prasad------------ --------- --------- ---Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Hariji Pray to Guruvayurappan give you and families have robust health. Always pray to Unnikannan and as you said surrender to him unconditionally. With Prayers SreeAnjumeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Dear Hari ji I am also expressing heartful thanks to all the devotees and moderators in this group and special thanks to Sunilji for collecting all such devotees under one roof. Hariji, Guruvayurappan will bless you always because you have such a clean and clear mind without any ego. With Prayers Meera --- On Wed, 4/23/08, harig preetha <harigpreetha > wrote: harig preetha <harigpreetha >[Guruvayur] His Mercy alone"guruvayur group"

<guruvayur >Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 6:38 AM Krishna Guruvayoorappa,Beloved Devotees,I am a member of this blessed group of our beloved Lord Guruvayoorappan' s devotees for the past five months. I accidentally came across this group at a time when I was passing thru one of the toughest phases in my life. I am staying all alone in a remote place in a foreign country, having lot of problems; domestic, physical, financial etc. At a time when I feared about some nerve break-down or fatal attack, God came to me as the only solace thru this group. I can write about any number of incidents when God gave me his blessings and guidance in so many different ways which only I can understand. And I am happy, to say to the least, that this group and so many of its blessed members have been instrumental in God's Leela in my life during the past few months. HE was always

there for me in my sorrows and sufferings like a loving mother pacifying her crying child, giving me solace, guidance and answers, through this group. Whenever I wanted to listen to a song or to have the lyrics of a Sloka, it was there, sent by some devotee to this group, even without asking for it.On one morning, when I broke down into tears and was crying like a small child, Lord has even shown me his ''Viswaroopam' ' (yes, instantly I got a video clipping of Lord showing his VISWAROOPAM to Arjuna in Mahabharatham serial, which was a link sent by one of our great devotees of this group, can you believe it?) Sreemad Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam discourses, Koti Nama Japam, everything I got from this group helped me a lot to sail through the toughest tides in my life.Recently my mother was ill and even after getting treated for a couple of serious infections, she is still having a high ESR level of 105 which is very unusual and dangerous. The Doctor had

prescribed for a medical test to rule out the possibility of a very dangerous disease. Today I was expecting the news about it's results from India. I was just praying for the mercy of my Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan, to alleviate any threat to the life of my Mother. And that was the only thing I could do also. As you can guess it, due to HIS grace, today the result came as negative. Now she has to undergo some treatment and I am sure God will bless her with AAYURAAROGYASAUKHYA M. I sincerely express my heartful thanks to all the devotees of this group, thru which God is showing me way, light and mercy. Truly Blessed are the moderators and the learned devotees who are contributing a lot to this SATSANGAM, of which one has to be very very lucky to be a part. My humble pranaams at the lotus feet of LORD SREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN, the true friend and true relative of his bhakthas in despair. May Lord bless all of us with strong conviction, sincere and unshakable

devotion in HIS LOTUS FEET all the way through our lives.Krishna Guruvayoorappa, Abhayam. Ever at your Lotus Feet.Hari Prasad------------ --------- --------- ---Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.