IndiaDivine.org

Koti Nama Japam with Njanappana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya For the new members , here is the Njanappana sung by Shri P Leela , which has been posted before. It is very nice to listen while typing Koti Namam. It is devided in to 6 volums. Just click at the speaker icon to play. http://www.devaragam.com/vbscript/MusicNew.aspx?ArtistID=120 Hare Guruvayurappa... Manoj Kunniyur. Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya There is no better time for your kind and timely interpretation about this Ashtakshari manthra. Sunil Menon has started the Koti Nama Japam with this manthra and we all are fortunate and owe our gratitude to HIM to be participants in this yagnam. Participating once will be wiping all papas of this life. Participating to complete this yagnam will guide one to permanent bliss. Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan Savitri Puram <savitriopuram >Tuesday,

April 22, 2008 7:55:45 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Ashtakshari manthra Dear All,I read several interpretations of the meaning of Om NamoNaaraayaanaaya and the best one I liked is this. So I am sharing thiswith all of you. You can break the word Naaraayana in several ways. Sowe can see several interpretations also. All of them are right. But wecan choose what is appealing to us.Regards and prayersSavitriOm Namo NaaraayanaayaOne explanation of the meaning of this ashtaakshari ( a word with eight letters)When taken letter by letter:OM- Soham- reveals the unity of Jeevaathma and ParamaatmaNA- Nishedhaatmakam- NoMO- Ayam - prapancham- This material worldNAA- Sat- TrueRAA- Chit- Self illuminatingYA- Anantham(not aanandamor bliss) - beyond any restrictions or limitsof time and space or the one that cannot be measured by time or

space.NAA-Sukham- Aanandam- Happiness, blissYA- advaitham, akhandabodham- feeling of oneness with God, Paramaathma.So the full meaning of the manthram- OM NAMO NAARAAYANAAYA:Both the Jeevaatma and Paramaatma are one. This material world is notexisting, it is not real. The feeling of I or Jeevatma is really thesame as the Brahmachaitanyam which is beginningless and endless(aadyanthaheenam) , which is Sat(true), Chit( self illuminating) , andaanandam(bliss) .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.