IndiaDivine.org

Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Nara Narayanas,

Bhramasree Srivatsa Jayarama Sharma's lecture was in Kochu Guruvayurappan Temple Mumbai, mp3 files can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c...b17ac7e62d5 cf3

All along GURUVAYURAPPAN Shines through out his lecture. If you have a long drive to office.. Please play it in your car.. while driving. It is really refreshing.. and the nectar of Bhakthi is flowing with his exclusive style of real life examples. And he is witty.. so laugh with Bhakthi......I could not wait but share this link with all of you. (some of the files are smaller and may not be larger in size.. but recording is very clear, even though if you do not know Tamil still worth listening to it.. you will learn the language too......and he is using some of the malayalam words in his own style.)

I have the good fortune to listen to him directly, when I was in school and also during my Chennai days....And I am an admirer of BrahmaShri Jayarama Sharma.

Enjoy the essence of NARAYANEEYAM.

Hare Guruvayurappa Rakshikane.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Namaskarams to all in the group.. I could not download the zip file of the 10th n 11th file. There is some error in downloading. It gets aborted. Please provide alternate links or provide the direct mp3 link for these 2 files.adidaiveekam <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:04:32 PM[Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

Hari OM!

Dear Nara Narayanas,

Bhramasree Srivatsa Jayarama Sharma's lecture was in Kochu Guruvayurappan Temple Mumbai, mp3 files can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.mediafir e.com/?sharekey= c...b17ac7e62d5 cf3

All along GURUVAYURAPPAN Shines through out his lecture. If you have a long drive to office.. Please play it in your car... while driving. It is really refreshing.. and the nectar of Bhakthi is flowing with his exclusive style of real life examples. And he is witty... so laugh with Bhakthi..... .I could not wait but share this link with all of you. (some of the files are smaller and may not be larger in size.. but recording is very clear, even though if you do not know Tamil still worth listening to it.. you will learn the language too......and he is using some of the malayalam words in his own style.)

I have the good fortune to listen to him directly, when I was in school and also during my Chennai days....And I am an admirer of BrahmaShri Jayarama Sharma.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Rajesh,

Some of the files and smaller, and recording is like that so dont worry

if you have downloaded all other fies.. You got the complete

Narayaneeyam.

Regards

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , Rajesh K <rajesh_k4001 wrote:

>

> Namaskarams to all in the group..

>

> I could not download the zip file of the 10th n 11th file. There is

some error in downloading. It gets aborted.. Please provide alternate

links or provide the direct mp3 link for these 2 files.

>

>

>

> adidaiveekam no_reply

> guruvayur

> Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:04:32 PM

> [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

>

>

> Hari OM!

> Dear Nara Narayanas,

> Bhramasree Srivatsa Jayarama Sharma's lecture was in Kochu

Guruvayurappan Temple Mumbai, mp3 files can be downloaded from the

following link.

> http://www.mediafir e.com/?sharekey= c...b17ac7e62d5 cf3

> All along GURUVAYURAPPAN Shines through out his lecture. If you have a

long drive to office.. Please play it in your car.. while driving. It is

really refreshing.. and the nectar of Bhakthi is flowing with his

exclusive style of real life examples. And he is witty.. so laugh with

Bhakthi..... .I could not wait but share this link with all of you.

(some of the files are smaller and may not be larger in size.. but

recording is very clear, even though if you do not know Tamil still

worth listening to it.. you will learn the language too......and he is

using some of the malayalam words in his own style.)

> I have the good fortune to listen to him directly, when I was in

school and also during my Chennai days....And I am an admirer of

BrahmaShri Jayarama Sharma.

> Enjoy the essence of NARAYANEEYAM.

> Hare Guruvayurappa Rakshikane.

> With Love & OM!

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh ji,Please try downloading the zip file of 10 th & 11th file again. It works. You can also download the Narayaneeyam lectures of Brahmasri Srivatsa S Jayarama Sarma in mp3 format fromhttp://www.esnips.com/web/Narayaneeyam-SrivatsaJayaramaSarma Regards,Krishnapriya

Rajesh K <rajesh_k4001guruvayur Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 7:28:35 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

Namaskarams to all in the group.. I could not download the zip file of the 10th n 11th file. There is some error in downloading. It gets aborted. Please provide alternate links or provide the direct mp3 link for these 2 files.

adidaiveekam <no_reply@ s.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 24 April, 2008 8:04:32 PM[Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

Hari OM!

Dear Nara Narayanas,

http://www.mediafir e.com/?sharekey= c...b17ac7e62d5 cf3

All along GURUVAYURAPPAN Shines through out his lecture. If you have a long drive to office.. Please play it in your car... while driving. It is really refreshing.. and the nectar of Bhakthi is flowing with his exclusive style of real life examples. And he is witty... so laugh with Bhakthi..... .I could not wait but share this link with all of you. (some of the files are smaller and may not be larger in size.. but recording is very clear, even though if you do not know Tamil still worth listening to it.. you will learn the language too......and he is using some of the malayalam words in his own style.)

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

NAMASKARAMS TO ALL i want some guruvayoorappan devotional song escpcially in that serial "sree guruvayoorappan Kandu jann plse send me thanks and regards rajeev

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

dear krishna priya i want some songs lord guruvayoorappan (serial sree goruvayourappan) plse forward me that kindly thanks and regards rajeev

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Rajeev ji,You can listen online or download devotional songs on Guruvayurappan from -http://www.esnips.com/web/Sri-Guruvayurappa-Bhakthi-GanangalKandu Njan Kannane -http://www.esnips.com/doc/4af489de-900c-4e32-8cdd-d325808b73d2/Shree-GuruvayoorappanRegards,Krishnapriya rajeev rajeev <rajiviyyer1984guruvayur Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 4:23:43

PMRe: [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Lectures mp3 download

NAMASKARAMS TO ALL i want some guruvayoorappan devotional song escpcially in that serial "sree guruvayoorappan Kandu jann plse send me thanks and regards rajeev Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.