IndiaDivine.org

hare rama hare krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images. pls pray for me To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images.

pls pray for me, i am staying and working at thiruvananthapuam.( LAND OF MAHA VISHNU) i am in love and she is studying here.she is from trichur(LAND OF GURUVAYURAPPAN). i want to marry her, pls pray for me for our marriage

Guest guest

Hello Deepu,Probably you are the youngest one to be in this group ! Not sure ? And as such your requirement at this time also is given valuation. While you have all my prayers for you, please ensure that no one is hurt in both the families (your's and your fiancée's), as this is a long journey where God blesses anyone when we don't hurt our elders....

Best of luck!Jayasree Menon 2008/4/25 DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc:

To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images.

pls pray for me To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images.

pls pray for me, i am staying and working at thiruvananthapuam.( LAND OF MAHA VISHNU) i am in love and she is studying here.she is from trichur(LAND OF GURUVAYURAPPAN). i want to marry her, pls pray for me for our marriage

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

thanks.i would like belive this as my sisters word

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterguruvayur Sent: Saturday, 26 April, 2008 11:26:41 AMRe: [Guruvayur] hare rama hare krishna

Hello Deepu,Probably you are the youngest one to be in this group ! Not sure ? And as such your requirement at this time also is given valuation. While you have all my prayers for you, please ensure that no one is hurt in both the families (your's and your fiancée's), as this is a long journey where God blesses anyone when we don't hurt our elders....Best of luck!Jayasree Menon

2008/4/25 DEEPU CHANDRAN <deepusc (AT) (DOT) co.in>:

To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images..

pls pray for me

To all guruvayurappan devoties pls find the beautiful images. pls pray for me, i am staying and working at thiruvananthapuam. ( LAND OF MAHA VISHNU) i am in love and she is studying here.she is from trichur(LAND OF GURUVAYURAPPAN) . i want to marry her, pls pray for me for our marriage

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.