IndiaDivine.org

Sreekrishnaleela

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krishnapriyaas I was at Guruvayur this saturday. Due to Guruvayurappan's grace was able to spend the whole day in the temple and was able to have darshan during all Poojas on right from Nirmalya darshanam to Thrippuka, and Nirmalya darshanam on sunday also. While waiting in the queue for Nirmalyam I came across a person who I feel is really blessed and close to the Lord as he has been very fortunate to have Nirmalya darshanam continuously now for over four months, without missing a day. Having able to be there in front of Guruvayurappan during Nirmalyam is not an easy affair as one has to stand in the queue as early as 1030 - 1100 hrs on the previous night. He told me he was going through tremendous problems and was able to overcome the bad

phase due to Guruvayurappan's blessings. He did bhajana for 21 days in the temple during Dec-Jan and thereafter continued with Nirmalya Darshanam on a daily basis. His house is around 15-20 kms from Guruvayur, and he told he can't stay at home during the evening, somehow he reaches the temple and be there in the queue for Nirmalyam. Another person standing in the queue with us told that it is the Mujjanma Punyam that brings a person to Guruvayur, the Bhooloka Vaikuntham and having done Guruvayurappan's darshan benefits him and his family through generations! Blessed are those who are dear to Sree Guruvayurappan. Hare Guruvayurappa!!! Ajesh Nambiar +919995437730

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.