Guest guest

Om namo narayanaaya….

I am approaching you with a humble request to please

PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide me in right

path throughout life. I need all of your sincere

prayers.

In last March, I had made a humble request to Group

Members to pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to get me out of

the severe mental pressure which I was going through.

At that time I had not disclosed my problem. It was

that “I had approached a financial institution for

home loan” for the house which I was going to

purchase. The bank formally sanctioned the loan and

on their assurance, I finalized the deed and

registered the flat in my name. But, later the bank

refused to disburse the loan as they started raising

issues one after another and I was not able to comply

with all these requirements. The owner of the flat

was also under pressure as they were not able to get

the money though the flat was transferred in my name.

I was feeling so bad that someone else is in trouble

because of me. Every day I would think that today

Bank will release the cheque, but even 30 days after

the registration, there was no sign of getting cheque

from the bank.

There was noone to help and to understand my position.

I prayed a lot with tears and I made a humble request

to Group to pray for me. Surprisingly, before I

clicking the SEND button after typing the matter, I

got a call from bank to collect the cheque from the

Bank. It was unbelievable and I realized the power of

prayer. I know that Bhagawan got my message first

before it reaching to the Members.

Pranamams to the feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan and all

others in the Group.

Now I am again approaching you with a humble request

to please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide

me in right path throughout life. I need all of your

sincere prayers.

With humble pranamam, May God Bless all...

Rajan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

Dear Rajan,

guruvayoorappan will solve all your problems. Kannan is with you. My prayers are with you.

Ambili Vyas--- On Mon, 28/4/08, rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 wrote:

rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002[Guruvayur] Need ur prayers,,,, plsguruvayur Date: Monday, 28 April, 2008, 3:17 PM

Om namo narayanaaya….I am approaching you with a humble request to please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide me in rightpath throughout life. I need all of your sincereprayers.In last March, I had made a humble request to GroupMembers to pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to get me out ofthe severe mental pressure which I was going through.At that time I had not disclosed my problem. It wasthat “I had approached a financial institution forhome loan†for the house which I was going topurchase. The bank formally sanctioned the loan andon their assurance, I finalized the deed andregistered the flat in my name. But, later the bankrefused to disburse the loan as they started raisingissues one after another and I was not able to complywith all these requirements. The owner of the flatwas also under pressure as they were not able to getthe money though the flat was

transferred in my name. I was feeling so bad that someone else is in troublebecause of me. Every day I would think that todayBank will release the cheque, but even 30 days afterthe registration, there was no sign of getting chequefrom the bank. There was noone to help and to understand my position.I prayed a lot with tears and I made a humble requestto Group to pray for me. Surprisingly, before Iclicking the SEND button after typing the matter, Igot a call from bank to collect the cheque from theBank. It was unbelievable and I realized the power ofprayer. I know that Bhagawan got my message firstbefore it reaching to the Members.Pranamams to the feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan and allothers in the Group.Now I am again approaching you with a humble requestto please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guideme in right path throughout life. I need all of yoursincere

prayers. With humble pranamam, May God Bless all...Rajan Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

dear rajanji guruvayoorappan will help you sure

rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002guruvayur Sent: Monday, 28 April, 2008 3:17:50 PM[Guruvayur] Need ur prayers,,,, pls

Om namo narayanaaya….I am approaching you with a humble request to please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide me in rightpath throughout life. I need all of your sincereprayers.In last March, I had made a humble request to GroupMembers to pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to get me out ofthe severe mental pressure which I was going through.At that time I had not disclosed my problem. It wasthat “I had approached a financial institution forhome loan†for the house which I was going topurchase. The bank formally sanctioned the loan andon their assurance, I finalized the deed andregistered the flat in my name. But, later the bankrefused to disburse the loan as they started raisingissues one after another and I was not able to complywith all these requirements. The owner of the flatwas also under pressure as they were not able to getthe money though the flat was

transferred in my name. I was feeling so bad that someone else is in troublebecause of me. Every day I would think that todayBank will release the cheque, but even 30 days afterthe registration, there was no sign of getting chequefrom the bank. There was noone to help and to understand my position.I prayed a lot with tears and I made a humble requestto Group to pray for me. Surprisingly, before Iclicking the SEND button after typing the matter, Igot a call from bank to collect the cheque from theBank. It was unbelievable and I realized the power ofprayer. I know that Bhagawan got my message firstbefore it reaching to the Members.Pranamams to the feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan and allothers in the Group.Now I am again approaching you with a humble requestto please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guideme in right path throughout life. I need all of yoursincere

prayers. With humble pranamam, May God Bless all...Rajan Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Rajan Lord Krishna always with us, faith in him, praying always, he’ll not put Baktha’s in difficulties. Our prayers are always with you, be happy and healthy with family.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA With Prayers SreeAnju ambili raj <ambili_ash wrote: Dear Rajan, guruvayoorappan will solve all your problems. Kannan is with you. My prayers are with you. Ambili Vyas--- On Mon, 28/4/08, rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Need ur prayers,,,, plsguruvayur Date: Monday, 28 April, 2008, 3:17 PM Om namo narayanaaya….I am approaching you with a humble request to please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide me in rightpath throughout life. I need all of your sincereprayers.In last March, I had made a humble

request to GroupMembers to pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to get me out ofthe severe mental pressure which I was going through.At that time I had not disclosed my problem. It wasthat “I had approached a financial institution forhome loan†for the house which I was going topurchase. The bank formally sanctioned the loan andon their assurance, I finalized the deed andregistered the flat in my name. But, later the bankrefused to disburse the loan as they started raisingissues one after another and I was not able to complywith all these requirements. The owner of the flatwas also under pressure as they were not able to getthe money though the flat was transferred in my name. I was feeling so bad that someone else is in troublebecause of me. Every day I would think that todayBank will release the cheque, but even 30 days afterthe registration, there was no sign of getting chequefrom the bank. There

was noone to help and to understand my position.I prayed a lot with tears and I made a humble requestto Group to pray for me. Surprisingly, before Iclicking the SEND button after typing the matter, Igot a call from bank to collect the cheque from theBank. It was unbelievable and I realized the power ofprayer. I know that Bhagawan got my message firstbefore it reaching to the Members.Pranamams to the feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan and allothers in the Group.Now I am again approaching you with a humble requestto please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guideme in right path throughout life. I need all of yoursincere prayers. With humble pranamam, May God Bless all...Rajan Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos. /

groups/ Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ...

Pls Chant Hare Krishna Mahamantram at least 16 rounds .

"Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare", This is the mantra repeats Loard's name 16 times and each round contains 108 times..

Hari

Anjusha Varma <anjushasreeguruvayur Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 9:47:29 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Need ur prayers,,,, pls

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Rajan

Lord Krishna always with us, faith in him, praying always, he’ll not put Baktha’s in difficulties.

Our prayers are always with you, be happy and healthy with family.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

With Prayers

SreeAnju ambili raj <ambili_ash (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Rajan,

guruvayoorappan will solve all your problems. Kannan is with you. My prayers are with you.

Ambili Vyas--- On Mon, 28/4/08, rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002@ .co. in> wrote:

rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Need ur prayers,,,, plsguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 28 April, 2008, 3:17 PM

Om namo narayanaaya….I am approaching you with a humble request to please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guide me in rightpath throughout life. I need all of your sincereprayers.In last March, I had made a humble request to GroupMembers to pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to get me out ofthe severe mental pressure which I was going through.At that time I had not disclosed my problem. It wasthat “I had approached a financial institution forhome loan� for the house which I was going topurchase. The bank formally sanctioned the loan andon their assurance, I finalized the deed andregistered the flat in my name. But, later the bankrefused to disburse the loan as they started raisingissues one after another and I was not able to complywith all these requirements. The owner of the flatwas also under pressure as they were not able to getthe money though the flat

was transferred in my name. I was feeling so bad that someone else is in troublebecause of me. Every day I would think that todayBank will release the cheque, but even 30 days afterthe registration, there was no sign of getting chequefrom the bank. There was noone to help and to understand my position.I prayed a lot with tears and I made a humble requestto Group to pray for me. Surprisingly, before Iclicking the SEND button after typing the matter, Igot a call from bank to collect the cheque from theBank. It was unbelievable and I realized the power ofprayer. I know that Bhagawan got my message firstbefore it reaching to the Members.Pranamams to the feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan and allothers in the Group.Now I am again approaching you with a humble requestto please PRAY FOR ME for a peaceful life and guideme in right path throughout life. I need all of yoursincere

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.