Guest guest

Dear Ashaji,

Heare are a few manthraas:

For Ganapathi Bhagavan

1. Gajaananam Bhuta Ganaathi Sevitam

Kapittha Jambu Phalasaara Bhaksitam

Uma Sutam Shoka Vinaasha Kaaranam

Namaami Vignesvara Paada Pankajam

He who has the face of an elephant, one who is worshipped by the Bhootha ganas, He who eats the essence of kapitha and Jumbu fruits, He who is the son of Uma or Parvathy and He who eradicates our sorrows O! Lord Vigneshwara whom I described before with all the above attributes, we do namaskaram at your Lotus like feet.

2 .Vakratunda Mahaakaaya

Koti-soorya samaprabha

Nirvighnam kuru mae Deva

Sarva-karyeshu Sarvadaa

O, Lord Ganesha with a curved trunk and a huge body, the one who shines like millions of Suns together, please remove all obstacles in all my endeavors

Ekadantam Mahaakaayam

Thaptha kaanchana sannibham

Lmbodaram Vishaalaaksham

Vanedham gananaayakam

I bow to that God, Who has one tusk, Who has a huge body, Who has a beautiful golden acolor; who has a very big stomach and wide eyes and who os also the leader of the bhutaganas

For Krishna Bhagavan

Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya

Devaki Nandanaaya cha

Nandagopa Kumaraaya

Sri Govindaaya Namo Namah

I bow and pray to lord Krishna, son of Vasudeva and Devaki, also the son of Nandagopa, also known as Govinda.

Mookam karoti vaachalam

Panghum langhayate girim

Yat kripa tamaham vande

Paramaananda Maadhavam

I bow to that Paramananda Madhava who is capable of transforming a dumb person to a talkative person or an orator , who is capable of making a lame person cross a mountain with his kindness.

Shanthaakaaram Bhujaga Shayanam

Padmanaabham Suresham

Vishvaadharam Gagana Sadrusham

Megha Varnam Shubhaangam

Lakshmikaantam Kamala Nayanam

Yogibhir Dhyaana Gamyam

Vandae Vishnum Bhava Bhaya Haram

Sarva Lokaiaka Naatham

I do vandanam to Vishnu bhagawan , who is Peace personified, who sleeps on the serpent, whose naval is the lotus from which Brahma emantes, who is the Easwaran of all the Devas, who supports the Universe, who is present everywhere like sky or akash, whose color resembles that of dark rain clouds, whose body is mangalakaram or auspicious, who is the Lord of Mahalakshmi, who has eyes like the lotus petals, who is realized by Rishis by meditation, who destorys all fears and who is the Lord of all the worlds .

For Siva and Parvathy together:

Sivam Sivakaram Shantham / Sarvamangala mangalye

Sivatmanam sivotthamam / Sivae sarvartha sadhike

Siva marga pranethram / Saranye thryambake Gouri

Pranarhosmi sadashivam / Narayani namosthuthe.

Mangalam bhagavan shambho / Utthunga mrugamaarooddhae

Mangalam Karunakara / Kaamithaartha pradaayini

mangalam parvathi kantha / Bharthru soukhyam ashesham mae

mangalam parameswara / Vashamaanaya parvathi

Anaayaasena maranam

vina dainyena jeevanam

daehi mae kripaya shambho

thwayi bhakthi achanchalaam

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

Guest guest

namasthe ashaji,

Here are few mantras and dhyanas

mantras for Ganapathi

1)

Shuklambaradharam devam

Shashi varnam chaturbhujam

prasanna vadanam dhyaye

Sarva vikhna Upashantaye

Oh lord who wears white dress,

Who has colour of moon

Who has four hands

Praying the one with plesant face,

will free us free from all the obstacles

2)

ganesh gayatri

1)

Om Ekadanthaya vidmaheVakrathundaya dheemahiThanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that one tusked God,Oh, God with broken tusk, give me higher intellect,And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

2)

Om Lambhodaraya vidmaheMahodaraya deemahiThanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that god with broad paunchOh, God with a big belly, give me higher intellect,And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

3)

Om Thatpurashaya vidhmaheVakrathundaya dheemahiThanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that great male,Oh, God with broken tusk, give me higher intellect,And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind..

mantras and slokas for Lord shiva

1)shiva gayatri

Om Tat Purushaya VidhmaheMahadevaya DheemaheThanno Rudra Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the great Purusha,Oh, greatest God, give me higher intellect,And let God Rudra illuminate my mind.

2)

Jagadeesa sudheesa bhavesa vibho,Parameshwara parathpara pootha pitha,Pranatham pathitham hatha budhi balam,Janatarana taraya thapithakam.Hey Lord of universe, Hey Lord of good people,Hey source of everything, Hey supreme one,Hey primeval God, Hey very holy one, Hey son, Hey father,I pray, take care of this sinner who lacks wisdom and strength,And help me cross this painful life which is difficult to cross

3)

Rudram, pasupathim, sthanum, neelakandam, umapathim,Namami sirasa devam, kim no mrutyu karishyathi. What can death do to the one,Who salutes with his head that god,Who is the angry one,Who is the lord of all beings,Who is stable,Who has a blue neck,And who is the consort of Uma.

mantras and slokas for Maha Vishnu

1)narayana gayatri

Om Narayanaya VidhmaheVasudevaya DheemaheThanno Narayana Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on Lord Narayana,Oh, Lord Vasudeva, give me higher intellect,And let Lord narayana illuminate my mind.

2)vishnu gayatri

Om Vishnuve cha Vidmahe

Vasudevaya Dheemahe

Thano Vishnu Prachothayath

Om, Let me meditate on Lord Vishnu,Oh, Lord Vasudeva, give me higher intellect,And let Lord Vishnu illuminate my mind.

3)

Mathsyam koorma varahancha, Vamanancha Janardhanam,Govindam Pundareekaksham Madhavam Madhu soodhanam

Fish, turtle, boar, the dwarf and he who troubles bad ones,Chief of cows, he who has lotus like eyes, lord of knowledge and killer of Madhu

4)

Anjana Sridhara Charu moorthe Krishna,Anjali koopi vanangidunnen,Ananda alangara vasudeva Krishna,Athangam yellam agathidenam.

Hey, pretty Krishna, who is black and who carries Lakshmi,Salutations to you with folded hands,Hey happy Krishna, who is decorated and who is Vasudeva,Be pleased to remove all my sorrows

Regards,

Sreejith.

"Om hrim shrim jwalamukhim mama sarvashatrun bhakshaya bhakshaya hum bhat swaha "--- On Wed, 30/4/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Slokasguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 30 April, 2008, 1:30 AM

Dear Ashaji,

Heare are a few manthraas:

For Ganapathi Bhagavan

1. Gajaananam Bhuta Ganaathi Sevitam

Kapittha Jambu Phalasaara Bhaksitam

Uma Sutam Shoka Vinaasha Kaaranam

Namaami Vignesvara Paada Pankajam

He who has the face of an elephant, one who is worshipped by the Bhootha ganas, He who eats the essence of kapitha and Jumbu fruits, He who is the son of Uma or Parvathy and He who eradicates our sorrows O! Lord Vigneshwara whom I described before with all the above attributes, we do namaskaram at your Lotus like feet.

2 .Vakratunda Mahaakaaya

Koti-soorya samaprabha

Nirvighnam kuru mae Deva

Sarva-karyeshu Sarvadaa

O, Lord Ganesha with a curved trunk and a huge body, the one who shines like millions of Suns together, please remove all obstacles in all my endeavors

Ekadantam Mahaakaayam

Thaptha kaanchana sannibham

Lmbodaram Vishaalaaksham

Vanedham gananaayakam

I bow to that God, Who has one tusk, Who has a huge body, Who has a beautiful golden acolor; who has a very big stomach and wide eyes and who os also the leader of the bhutaganas

For Krishna Bhagavan

Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya

Devaki Nandanaaya cha

Nandagopa Kumaraaya

Sri Govindaaya Namo Namah

I bow and pray to lord Krishna, son of Vasudeva and Devaki, also the son of Nandagopa, also known as Govinda.

Mookam karoti vaachalam

Panghum langhayate girim

Yat kripa tamaham vande

Paramaananda Maadhavam

I bow to that Paramananda Madhava who is capable of transforming a dumb person to a talkative person or an orator , who is capable of making a lame person cross a mountain with his kindness.

Shanthaakaaram Bhujaga Shayanam

Padmanaabham Suresham

Vishvaadharam Gagana Sadrusham

Megha Varnam Shubhaangam

Lakshmikaantam Kamala Nayanam

Yogibhir Dhyaana Gamyam

Vandae Vishnum Bhava Bhaya Haram

Sarva Lokaiaka Naatham

I do vandanam to Vishnu bhagawan , who is Peace personified, who sleeps on the serpent, whose naval is the lotus from which Brahma emantes, who is the Easwaran of all the Devas, who supports the Universe, who is present everywhere like sky or akash, whose color resembles that of dark rain clouds, whose body is mangalakaram or auspicious, who is the Lord of Mahalakshmi, who has eyes like the lotus petals, who is realized by Rishis by meditation, who destorys all fears and who is the Lord of all the worlds .

For Siva and Parvathy together:

Sivam Sivakaram Shantham / Sarvamangala mangalye

Sivatmanam sivotthamam / Sivae sarvartha sadhike

Siva marga pranethram / Saranye thryambake Gouri

Pranarhosmi sadashivam / Narayani namosthuthe.

Mangalam bhagavan shambho / Utthunga mrugamaarooddhae

Mangalam Karunakara / Kaamithaartha pradaayini

mangalam parvathi kantha / Bharthru soukhyam ashesham mae

mangalam parameswara / Vashamaanaya parvathi

Anaayaasena maranam

vina dainyena jeevanam

daehi mae kripaya shambho

thwayi bhakthi achanchalaam

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

dear ashaji,

FOR DEVOTING THE LORDS,I SHALL TRY TO GIVE SOME NAMA SLOKAMS.

VISHNU

1) "uthshypya sambujakaram giramaha kruichrah

narayana aghila guro bhagavan namasthe"

( Gajendra moksham-Gajendra sthuthy)

2. "VANAMALI GADI SHARGHI

SHANGHI CHAKRICHA NANDAKI

SRIMAN NARAYANO VISHNUR

VASUDEVO ABHI RAKSHATHU"

MAHADEVAN

1 : SIVAM SIVAKARAM SANTHAM

SIVATHMANAM SIVOTHAMAM

SIVAMARGA PRANETHARAM

PRANATHOSMI SADASIVAM

2: "HARA SANKARA SIVA SANKARADURITHAM KALA SIVANE

HARIDASYAMODANISHAM MAMA VALARAN VAZHI VARANE"

GANAPATHY

"EAKA DANTHAM MAHAKAYAM

THAPTHA KANCHANA SANNIBHAM

LAMBODHARAM VISHALAKSHAM

VANDEHAM GANANAYAKAM"

"AGAJANANA PADMARKAM

GAJANAM AHARNISHAM

ANEKA DANTHAM BHAKTHANAM

EAKA DANTHAM UPASMAHE"

ASHAJI,

daily at the early morning with proper manner chant this slokas , you will get good effect in your life.

thanking you

sreekumar

poonthanam <asha_rajamguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 29 April, 2008 8:07:06 PM[Guruvayur] Slokas

Dear All,Can anybody send me few known slokas or mantras for Lord Vishnu,Ganapathi and Lord shiva.Thanks & regards,ASha

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Om Namo Nrayanaya Dear Shri Ashaji, Here is few slokas from my daily prayers. Ganapathi SHRI GANANADHAM BHAJA RE CHITHA PARASHAKTHIYUTHAM NAGA YAJNA SOOTHRA DHARAM NADHA LAYANANDAKARAM AGAMADHI SANNUDHAM AGHILA DEVA POOJITHAM YOGA SHALI BHAVITHAM BHOGI SHAYI SEVITHAM RAGA DWESHADI RAHIDA RAMANEEYA HRUDAYA VIDIDAM SHRI GURU GUHA SAMMUDIDAM CHINMOOLA KAMALASHTIDAM Shiva SHANKARAYA SHANKARAYA SHANKARAYA MANGALAM SHANKARI MANOHARAYA SHASHWADAYA MANGALAM SUNDARESHA MANGALAM SANATHANAYA MANGALAM CHINMAYAYA SANMAYAYA THANMAYAYA MANGALAM ANENDA ROOPA MANGALAM CHIRANDANAYA MANGALAM NIRANJANAYA MANGALAM PURANJANAYA MANGALAM ACHANCHALAYA MANGALAM AKINCHANAYA MANGALAM JAGAD SHIVAYA MANGALAM NAMAH SHIVAYA MANGALAM. Vishnu SHANDAKARAM BHUJAKASHAYANAM PADMANABHAM SURESHAM VISHWADARAM GAGANA SADRUSHAM MEGHA VARNAM SHUBANGAM LAKSHMI KANTHAM KAMALANAYANAM YOGIBIRDYANAGAMYAM VANDE VISHNUM BHAVA BHAYAHARAM SARVA LOKAIKA NADHAM. Prayers, Manoj Kunniyur poonthanam <asha_rajam wrote: Dear All,Can anybody send me few known slokas or mantras for Lord Vishnu,Ganapathi and Lord shiva.Thanks & regards,ASha

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.