IndiaDivine.org

Thanks & Prayers to Kanna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ashok Kumarji,

Very happy to know that your brother's medical test results came and he is fit to work in Saudi. I am sure your and your family's sincere prayers along with all the group prayers were with him and Guruvayurappn gave him His full blessings. This reinforces the faith of all of us. Let Guruvayurappan continue to bless him in all of his endeavours! I will share a small manthram chanted by King Chitrakaethu. It is very auspicious and is given in Bhagavatham. There are several dhyaana slokaas before the manthram. But the manthram is given below:

Om namo Bhagavathae MahApurushAya MahAnubhAvAya Mahavibhoothipathayae sakala sAthwatha parivriDha nikara kara kamala kudmalOpalAlitha charnAravinda yugala parama parameshtin

namasthae!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA...

First of all my prostrations to bhagavan's lotus feet

Dear all devotees,

How could I express my happiness feelings to all our devotees of this Forum,

I can not say in one word as thanks for the prayer and support you have provided to me and my brother during the sad situations which we been gone thru.

Our Kannan blessed and saved my brother thru this devotee groups, and I believe that Kannan gave me sadness to find out this website and this forum as he desired to guide me in proper way. my brother's medical test result has came yesterday and he is FIT to work in Saudi Arabia, he can get IQAMA soon. He has already entered in to duty two days before and now he is very happy.

While I was opening and reading the messages in this forum, at the same time I received this medical result and I don't know what I felt that time. I am in front of Guruvayoor Temple especially in front of my Kannan's sreekovil I chanted Hare Rama Hare Krishna in the office loudly.

I have received many prayers and peaceful words from our group members as my kannan giving to me. I would like to thank you for all the members and I mention some of the names who have given me strength, love and supports to stand in faith during this time.

First of all our great Savitriji for the prayer, she did in danwanthiri moorthi with ghee lamps (neythiri)

Prasad krishnaji thank you, I am staying in Abqaiq area working in one Aramco Contracting Co.

Sudheer ji, Sunilji, Gopalakrishnaji, Induji, Jayasreeji, Girijashankarji, Shyamalaji, Nalinisree ji, Harishji, Krishnaprasadji, Balagopalji, KVGopalji,

Forgive me if I missed any member's name.

I am sorry for mentioning the names as we all know that when we give something we should not expect any returns and we should not announce what we are giving.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS YOU… AND MAY KANNAN SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO ALL OF US AT ALL TIME.

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE…

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHAN KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE..

Ashok Kumar

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.