Guest guest

Guest guest

om namo narayana,

it is the first letter from me to all the members of the group. when

i joined this group itself i got interview card for the job, my long

wish, i want all of your prayer.i think it is my guruvayurappans " s

play with me. tomorrow is the interviw date. i am a devotee only i

dont know the whole meaning of bakti and all.i am just started

studying all theses from the messages getting to me from this group.

so i am a beginner.if i made any mistake inthis message please forgive

me.thank you for all the members to being with me

narayana nama

asha

Guest guest

Best wishes ashaji. May Guruvayoorappan fulfil ur desires..

Regards,

Sreejith.

"Kshipa Om Swaha"--- On Mon, 5/5/08, ash2sree07 <ash2sree07 wrote:

ash2sree07 <ash2sree07[Guruvayur] om namo narayana, i need your helpguruvayur Date: Monday, 5 May, 2008, 11:49 AM

om namo narayana,it is the first letter from me to all the members of the group. wheni joined this group itself i got interview card for the job, my longwish, i want all of your prayer.i think it is my guruvayurappans" splay with me. tomorrow is the interviw date. i am a devotee only idont know the whole meaning of bakti and all.i am just startedstudying all theses from the messages getting to me from this group. so i am a beginner.if i made any mistake inthis message please forgiveme.thank you for all the members to being with menarayana namaasha

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya..

Ashaji,

We will pray to Kannan for a successful interview to obtain that job.

ashok

ash2sree07 <ash2sree07guruvayur Sent: Monday, May 5, 2008 9:19:56 AM[Guruvayur] om namo narayana, i need your help

om namo narayana,it is the first letter from me to all the members of the group. wheni joined this group itself i got interview card for the job, my longwish, i want all of your prayer.i think it is my guruvayurappans" splay with me. tomorrow is the interviw date. i am a devotee only idont know the whole meaning of bakti and all.i am just startedstudying all theses from the messages getting to me from this group. so i am a beginner.if i made any mistake inthis message please forgiveme.thank you for all the members to being with menarayana namaasha

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Just do your part and leave the rest to 'him'.

Whatever be the outcome treat it as 'his' 'prasad'.

'He' knows more about you than you. 'He' has more

concern for you than you. With 'him', believe that,

you can attain and achieve ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

That is called 'bhakthi'.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- " Sreejith K. P. " <srjithkp wrote:

Best wishes ashaji. May Guruvayoorappan fulfil ur

desires..

Regards,

Sreejith.

" Kshipa Om Swaha "

--- On Mon, 5/5/08, ash2sree07 <ash2sree07

wrote:

ash2sree07 <ash2sree07

[Guruvayur] om namo narayana, i need your

help

guruvayur

Monday, 5 May, 2008, 11:49 AM

om namo narayana,

it is the first letter from me to all the members of

the group. when

i joined this group itself i got interview card for

the job, my long

wish, i want all of your prayer.i think it is my

guruvayurappans " s

play with me. tomorrow is the interviw date. i am a

devotee only i

dont know the whole meaning of bakti and all.i am just

started

studying all theses from the messages getting to me

from this group.

so i am a beginner.if i made any mistake inthis

message please forgive

me.thank you for all the members to being with me

narayana nama

asha

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any

browser, without download.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

All the very best for the interview all our prayers r with u .. suresh... om namo narayana.... balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMJust do your part and leave the rest to 'him'.Whatever be the outcome treat it as 'his' 'prasad'.'He' knows more about you than you. 'He' has moreconcern for you than you. With 'him', believe that,you can attain and achieve ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.That is called

'bhakthi'.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- "Sreejith K. P." <srjithkp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Best wishes ashaji. May Guruvayoorappan fulfil urdesires..Regards,Sreejith."Kshipa Om Swaha"--- On Mon, 5/5/08, ash2sree07 <ash2sree07 >wrote:ash2sree07 <ash2sree07 >[Guruvayur] om namo narayana, i need yourhelpguruvayur Date: Monday, 5 May, 2008, 11:49 AMom namo narayana,it is the first letter from me to all the members ofthe group. wheni joined this group itself i got interview card forthe job, my longwish, i want all of

your prayer.i think it is myguruvayurappans" splay with me. tomorrow is the interviw date. i am adevotee only idont know the whole meaning of bakti and all.i am juststartedstudying all theses from the messages getting to mefrom this group. so i am a beginner.if i made any mistake inthismessage please forgiveme.thank you for all the members to being with menarayana namaashaDownload prohibited? No problem. CHAT from anybrowser, without download.Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

BalaGopalji's wordings ignited me to write this.....

Who knows you more than yourselfHE knows you more than yourselfHow HE knows YOU more than YOU.because You are in HIM and HE is not in YOUSo HE knows more than You.You wanted to Know HIMbut HE hides away from YOU.presenting HIS Maya infront of You.You finally endup playing with HIS Maya.Maya is also in HIM but HE is not in Maya.so if YOU and Maya are in HIMso differentiate Maya and YOU.Differentiation itslef is Maya.Where is He Where is HE HE is always avaialble. Only thingMaya the SHE & HE is always in playto make You play in this world.When the play end the role ends.And if You ask for more rolesHE provides you with new roles!Again the same story of Maya comes.So never ask for a Role. Ask for HIM alone!With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> HARI AUM> > Just do your part and leave the rest to 'him'.> Whatever be the outcome treat it as 'his' 'prasad'.> 'He' knows more about you than you. 'He' has more> concern for you than you. With 'him', believe that,> you can attain and achieve ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.> That is called 'bhakthi'.> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > --- "Sreejith K. P." srjithkp wrote:> > >