IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for selecting in Guruvayoor Groups!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaaya!.Pranamams to Guruvayoor Group Members. Thank you very much for selecting me in the Group. I am very much gratitude to Shree Guruvayoorappan.

I am also the same problem of Shri Rajan was having. I have booked a flat in Dombivili in February 2008, which was happened totally miraculously. The owner of the flat is Shree Guruvayoorappan only.

In short : We were just going for taking my husband’s blood sugar report (we both are having blood sugar). Everytime we goes by rickshaw and on that day we just walk and met one person (first time we are seeing him) and he said that there is an upcoming new and good project in Dombivili. Next day morning he himself came to our house and taken us to the site and we like it. But, throughout the day I was very confused what do, suddenly, at 4.00 p.m. I got an idea, first I should ask Guruvayoorappan, if he says o.k., then only I will proceed, otherwise I will cancel it. I write in 2 pieces of papers – one in YES and in another NO – and kept in front of Guruvayoorappan’s photo and ask my younger son to take one. Surprisingly, I got the YES one. Then we

have met the builder. They said that within 10 days of time we have to give him Rs.4 lakhs and make registration. We can buy after sale of present flat. So we ask them to give for one week’s time, otherwise, they can give to anybody else. The last day evening one party came and given advance amount. Then everything was very fast we have given Rs.4 lakhs to the builder and got the registration of both houses.

Now, the problem is that we have not yet received the balance cheque from the transferee of the present flat and not sanctioned fresh loan applied for. In both cases, the bank authorities are delaying stating that some more papers required even though we have submitted all the papers. I was taken the loan application form in Guruvayoorappan’s temple in Dombivili and worshipped for 10 minutes in front of the Vigraha. Whenever I am in the worst situation, he helps me. Please pray for getting the cheque and loan sanctioned as the builder is demanding us to pay 40% of the amount.

I have lot of experiences with Shree Guruvayoorappan. In my office, every year we are getting annual increment, but this year, my boss says that we will not get the same, because we do not have enough money. Please pray for that also.

I think my letter is very lengthy. Please forgive me.

I pray all Group members a Happy Life!

Annapoorni Venkatesh

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.