surgery has to be paid to him by Mohan. The insurance may cover the

hospital stay after the deductible.

In addition, the surgery will be followed by chemo / radiation therapy

etc. which will cost additional amounts. Mohan may have to stay in a

hotel across the hospital for the duration of her stay in the hospital

(~6-7 days). Mohan has to carry with him initially $15,000 to admit her

in the hospital.

Priest Mohan's family is going through enormous emotional and monetary

strain. We all pray for the success of the surgery and quick recovery.

We want to relieve Mohan of his financial strain.

HATCC has set up a separate account-head for this purpose to which

devotees can contribute to help Mohan financialy. ( Your contributions

are treated as donation to HATCC which may be tax-deductible). Several

members of the HATCC Board have already contributed towards this. As you

may appreciate, the bills are going to be huge and will need help from

several others. Dialog with the insurance company is already happening

to seek as much help as possible.

I request you all to pray for Mohan's family and to contribute whatever

you may be comfortable with to help them from this unfortunate

situation.

Once we receive a reasonable amount, we will let you know.

May the grace of Lord Gruruvayurappan be with you and family always.

Thank you,

nArAyaNa smaraNam

Yegnasubramanian

Chairman, HATCC. This email was sent by Guruvayurappan Temple, 31

Wooleytown Road, Morganville, NJ 07751,

Guest guest

I pray to Guruvayoorappan for quick and speedy recovery of Mrs. Lalitha.

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Tue, 13/5/08, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:

adidaiveekam <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan Temple New Jersey Preiset need some Urgent Help Please Readguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008, 4:17 AM

from Guruvayurappan Temple <devotees (AT) hatcc (DOT) org> subject Help Required for Priest Mohan Greetings.One of our dear priests, Mr. Mohan is going through very rough times in his personal life.Recently his wife, Mrs. Lalitha (34) was diagnosed with a complicatedform of cancer which has spread from behind her tongue thru the necketc. With the help of several fellow devotees, a good surgeon was identified in Boston, who is a professor in Harward MedicalSchool and has carried out surgery of similar cases of cancer. Thesurgeon performed several tests on Lalitha and has scheduled anemergency operation on May 20th. She has to report to the hospital onthe 16th.The doctor does not participate in any insurance program and the cost ofsurgery has to be paid to him by Mohan. The insurance may cover thehospital stay after the

deductible.In addition, the surgery will be followed by chemo / radiation therapyetc. which will cost additional amounts. Mohan may have to stay in ahotel across the hospital for the duration of her stay in the hospital(~6-7 days). Mohan has to carry with him initially $15,000 to admit herin the hospital.Priest Mohan's family is going through enormous emotional and monetarystrain. We all pray for the success of the surgery and quick recovery.We want to relieve Mohan of his financial strain.HATCC has set up a separate account-head for this purpose to whichdevotees can contribute to help Mohan financialy. ( Your contributionsare treated as donation to HATCC which may be tax-deductible) . Severalmembers of the HATCC Board have already contributed towards this. As youmay appreciate, the bills are going to be huge and will need help fromseveral others. Dialog with the insurance company is

already happeningto seek as much help as possible.I request you all to pray for Mohan's family and to contribute whateveryou may be comfortable with to help them from this unfortunatesituation.Once we receive a reasonable amount, we will let you know.May the grace of Lord Gruruvayurappan be with you and family always.Thank you,nArAyaNa smaraNamYegnasubramanianChairman, HATCC. This email was sent by Guruvayurappan Temple, 31Wooleytown Road, Morganville, NJ 07751,

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Mr.Subramanian:

Let me introduce myself to you. Even though I am based in Delhi, my hometown is Guruvayur, just 5 min. walk from temple. My parents are settled in Guruvayur. I am leaving for Kerala this month. I will certainly pray for Mr..Mohan's family. Just let me know if I can have any pooja to be done there at the temple. I am sure by the grace of Guruvayurappan she will be fine in about a month's time. What he is undergoing is only a 'Pariksha' what I feel!. Just feel free to contact me.

Om Namaho Narayana

Regards,

Ramesh nair--- On Tue, 13/5/08, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:

adidaiveekam <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Guruvayurappan Temple New Jersey Preiset need some Urgent Help Please Readguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008, 4:17 AM

from Guruvayurappan Temple <devotees (AT) hatcc (DOT) org> subject Help Required for Priest Mohan Greetings.One of our dear priests, Mr. Mohan is going through very rough times in his personal life.Recently his wife, Mrs. Lalitha (34) was diagnosed with a complicatedform of cancer which has spread from behind her tongue thru the necketc. With the help of several fellow devotees, a good surgeon was identified in Boston, who is a professor in Harward MedicalSchool and has carried out surgery of similar cases of cancer. Thesurgeon performed several tests on Lalitha and has scheduled anemergency operation on May 20th. She has to report to the hospital onthe 16th.The doctor does not participate in any insurance program and the cost ofsurgery has to be paid to him by Mohan. The insurance may cover thehospital stay after the

deductible.In addition, the surgery will be followed by chemo / radiation therapyetc. which will cost additional amounts. Mohan may have to stay in ahotel across the hospital for the duration of her stay in the hospital(~6-7 days). Mohan has to carry with him initially $15,000 to admit herin the hospital.Priest Mohan's family is going through enormous emotional and monetarystrain. We all pray for the success of the surgery and quick recovery.We want to relieve Mohan of his financial strain.HATCC has set up a separate account-head for this purpose to whichdevotees can contribute to help Mohan financialy. ( Your contributionsare treated as donation to HATCC which may be tax-deductible) . Severalmembers of the HATCC Board have already contributed towards this. As youmay appreciate, the bills are going to be huge and will need help fromseveral others. Dialog with the insurance company is

already happeningto seek as much help as possible.I request you all to pray for Mohan's family and to contribute whateveryou may be comfortable with to help them from this unfortunatesituation.Once we receive a reasonable amount, we will let you know.May the grace of Lord Gruruvayurappan be with you and family always.Thank you,nArAyaNa smaraNamYegnasubramanianChairman, HATCC. This email was sent by Guruvayurappan Temple, 31Wooleytown Road, Morganville, NJ 07751,

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.