IndiaDivine.org

Need Prayers by one and all in the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when we heard that the " Melshanthi " of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26 years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of danger.

LET US JOINTLY PRAY FOR THEM WHO ARE STRUGGLING. MAY LORD SHOWER MERCY ON THEM !Om Namo Narayanaya !! -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA It is really shocking news. Can’t believe child less than one year old consume poisoned from parents. Let “Guruvayurappan” bless Vinod and family from all critical condition and illness. Also pray

to give immense health, strength, courage and happiness through out their life. Along with homage to the girl who couldn’t survive. With prayers SreeAnjuJayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote: Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when we heard that the "Melshanthi" of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26 years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of

danger. LET US JOINTLY PRAY FOR THEM WHO ARE STRUGGLING. MAY LORD SHOWER MERCY ON THEM !Om Namo Narayanaya !! -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Jayasreeji

I am very sorry to hear the sad news. Dear all, we must pray jointly for their well being .

Krishna Guruvayoorappa.

--- On Wed, 5/14/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] Need Prayers by one and all in the groupguruvayur Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 6:08 AM

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when we heard that the "Melshanthi" of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26 years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of danger. LET US JOINTLY PRAY FOR THEM WHO ARE STRUGGLING. MAY LORD SHOWER MERCY ON THEM !Om Namo Narayanaya !! -- Best

regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

It is a very sad news to hear that all the family members had taken poison and also I am very sorry to learn about the news that the girl could not survive. I sincerely pray to Guruvayoorappan for the fast survival for other members.

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Wed, 14/5/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] Need Prayers by one and all in the groupguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 14 May, 2008, 6:08 AM

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when we heard that the "Melshanthi" of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26 years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of danger. LET US JOINTLY PRAY FOR THEM WHO ARE STRUGGLING. MAY LORD SHOWER MERCY ON THEM !Om Namo Narayanaya !! -- Best

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Unable to concieve that of all the persons in the world, the Melsanthi of Ayyappan temple in Bangalore, Vinod and his family consumed poisonous food and lost one life and rest are struggling to survive!!! Or is it a foul play? May Lord bless them to survive and guide them to their normal life (inspite of the loss of a life).

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:38:51 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Need Prayers by one and all in the group

Om Namo Narayanaya

It is a very sad news to hear that all the family members had taken poison and also I am very sorry to learn about the news that the girl could not survive. I sincerely pray to Guruvayoorappan for the fast survival for other members.

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Wed, 14/5/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com>[Guruvayur] Need Prayers by one and all in the groupguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 14 May, 2008, 6:08 AM

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Jayashreeji,

Very sad to know about this news. Hope all the three will survive. Let

us all pray together. There is nothing that is not possible for Him.

Let us pray with this slokam for Him to come and save the family with

out delay.

Yaa thwara Draupadi thraane

Yaa thwara gajarakshane

Mayyaarthe karuna sindho!

Saa thwara kwa gatha hare!

Hae Bhagavan! where is your speed of saving Draupadi and Gajendra

gone? Hae ocean of kindness! with the same speed, please save me

whose condition is miserable..

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !

> Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !

>

> It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when

> we heard that the " Melshanthi " of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore

> alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical

> condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted

> in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well

> being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26

> years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad

> truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less

> than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of

> danger.

>

> LET US JOINTLY PRAY FOR THEM WHO ARE STRUGGLING. MAY LORD SHOWER MERCY ON

> THEM !

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya !!

>

>

> --

> Best regards

>

> Jayasree Menon

> Bangalore

> +9900149461

>

>

Guest guest

Dear SavithrijiI feel so relaxed after going through your prayers ! However understand Vinod (the priest) and the smallest are not yet out of danger......Probably this is why Lord had set the nature of job for each, like Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas and Shudras.....

Understand the priest had certain financial dealings and just because when he tried the cell phone of someone who owes money had not picked up his phone, he decided to do this !! As they are (Brahmins) are probably not so bold like Kshatriyas or are not supposed to do what others do, he could not bear the situation and ventured into this....???

Whatever we at family feel it is something that has happened at my house and feel sad about it.Thank you Savithriji for your prayers ! 2008/5/15 Savitri Puram <savitriopuram:

Dear Jayashreeji,

Very sad to know about this news. Hope all the three will survive. Let

us all pray together. There is nothing that is not possible for Him.

Let us pray with this slokam for Him to come and save the family with

out delay.

Yaa thwara Draupadi thraane

Yaa thwara gajarakshane

Mayyaarthe karuna sindho!

Saa thwara kwa gatha hare!

Hae Bhagavan! where is your speed of saving Draupadi and Gajendra

gone? Hae ocean of kindness! with the same speed, please save me

whose condition is miserable..

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare !

> Om Dhanwanthari Moorthy NamaH !

>

> It was such a shocking news and is still for one and all in my family when

> we heard that the " Melshanthi " of Ayyappan Temple, J C Nagar, Bangalore

> alongwith his family members consumed poison and are in critical

> condition. While no one is allowed into the area where they are admitted

> in Jain Hospital, Bangalore, all what we can do is pray for their well

> being. The family consists of the Melshanti Vinod- 30 years) his wife (26

> years) and two kids of 3 years and less than one year. While it is a sad

> truth that the girl (3 years) could not survive, Vinod and his child of less

> than one year is struggling for survival. His wife is (thank God) out of

> danger.