in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my

home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started

to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while

driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my

life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by

another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air

bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to

waste Yard.

I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.

Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us.

Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala &

Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.

Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.

J.Gurukannan

Dubai

Guest guest

Dear Sir,It is always true that He won't leave those who surrender to Him. Its because of your sincere devotion to the Lord that saved your life.May you get well soon.Regards,Murali Krishna Emani+91-97312-55449--- On Wed, 14/5/08, j_kan3272 <no_reply > wrote:j_kan3272 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Thank god for saving my lifeguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 14 May, 2008, 2:46 AM

Pranam to all

I am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am

staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new

car & did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol

in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my

home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started

to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while

driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my

life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by

another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air

bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to

waste Yard.

I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.

Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us.

Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala &

Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.

Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.

J.Gurukannan

Dubai

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

ANYA NA SARANAM NAASTHI THWAME SARANAM MAMA....HOW CAN HE LEAVE US ALONE WHEN WE ALL GROUP MEMBERS ARE SURRENDERED TO HIM...KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA KARUNYA SINDHO

On 5/14/08, Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote:

Dear Sir,It is always true that He won't leave those who surrender to Him. Its because of your sincere devotion to the Lord that saved your life.May you get well soon.Regards,Murali Krishna Emani

+91-97312-55449--- On Wed, 14/5/08, j_kan3272 <no_reply > wrote:

j_kan3272 <no_reply >

[Guruvayur] Thank god for saving my lifeguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 14 May, 2008, 2:46 AM

Pranam to allI am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new car & did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol

in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my

life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to waste Yard.

I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us.Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala & Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.

Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.J.GurukannanDubai00971507297473

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Very sad to here the Incident.God is great saving his devotees life. Even I too got the Accident luckily me too spared. when I Annalised myself why it happen comes to know because of what? we have to cover our past KARMA if something exist in this life. With Love, Sree j_kan3272 <no_reply > wrote: Pranam to all I am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new car

& did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to waste Yard. I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life. Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us. Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala & Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also. Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha. J.Gurukannan Dubai 00971507297473

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Dear Gurukannanji,

Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for saving your life and thanks to you for

sharing us the same.

Have a great trip to Guruvayoor & Sabarimala and we will wait to hear

about your travel to both places.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20 wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna,

>

> Very sad to here the Incident.God is great saving his devotees

life. Even I too got the Accident luckily me too spared. when I

Annalised myself why it happen comes to know because of what? we have

to cover our past KARMA if something exist in this life.

>

>

>

> With Love,

> Sree

>

>

> j_kan3272 <no_reply > wrote:

Pranam to all

>

> I am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am

> staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new

> car & did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol

> in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my

> home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started

> to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while

> driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my

> life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by

> another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air

> bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to

> waste Yard.

>

> I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.

> Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us.

>

> Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala &

> Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.

>

> Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.

>

> J.Gurukannan

> Dubai

> 00971507297473

> Sent from Mail.

> A Smarter Email.

>

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANA ............. GOD ALSO SAVED ME IN 2002,

"G" LEELA VILASAM - CHECKUPS.

Regards.

--- On Wed, 21/5/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: Thank god for saving my lifeguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 21 May, 2008, 10:47 PM

Dear Gurukannanji,Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for saving your life and thanks to you forsharing us the same.Have a great trip to Guruvayoor & Sabarimala and we will wait to hearabout your travel to both places.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20@. ..> wrote:>> Hare Krishna,> > Very sad to here the Incident.God is great saving his devoteeslife. Even I too got the Accident luckily me too spared. when IAnnalised myself why it happen comes to know because of what? we haveto cover our past KARMA if something exist in this life.> > > > With Love,> Sree> > > j_kan3272 <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:

Pranam to all> > I am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am > staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new > car & did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol > in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my > home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started > to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on the way to my office while > driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my > life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by > another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air > bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to > waste Yard.> > I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.> Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave

us.> > Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala & > Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.> > Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.> > J.Gurukannan> Dubai> 00971507297473> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Sent from Mail.> A Smarter Email.>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Thank Guruvayurappan saving your life and you sharing this. I used to drive in Dubai and know how hectic to drive Sharja – Emirates Road - Dubai – Jebel Ali etc. Absolutely horrible and no discipline at

all I too would like to share other experience, shall write later. God bless you and wish you nice trip to kerala, Guruvayur, Sabarimala… With prayers SreeAnjudeejan sivasankeran <gayatritech5 wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANA ............. GOD ALSO SAVED ME IN 2002, "G" LEELA VILASAM - CHECKUPS. Regards. --- On Wed, 21/5/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >[Guruvayur] Re: Thank god for saving my lifeguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 21 May, 2008, 10:47 PM Dear Gurukannanji,Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for saving your life and thanks to you forsharing us the same.Have a great trip to Guruvayoor & Sabarimala and we will wait to hearabout your travel to both places.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20@. ..>

wrote:>> Hare Krishna,> > Very sad to here the Incident.God is great saving his devoteeslife. Even I too got the Accident luckily me too spared. when IAnnalised myself why it happen comes to know because of what? we haveto cover our past KARMA if something exist in this life.> > > > With Love,> Sree> > > j_kan3272 <no_reply@ s.com> wrote: Pranam to all> > I am a silient member in our group for the past 6 years. I am > staying in sharjah and working in Dubai. Last week i bought a new > car & did the poojas for the car & fixed Guruvayoorappans small idol > in front of driving seat. Everyday morning i am doing poojas at my > home. Yesterday i can`t do the pooja bcz i slept. So i had started > to chant Narayaneeyam rasakkreedai on

the way to my office while > driving. On the way to my office i met major accident & luckly my > life had been saved by the parandhaman. My car had been hit by > another van from the back side and i fel down on the stearing the air > bags came out and saved my life. Insurance peoples sent my car to > waste Yard.> > I want to thank our lotus feet Parandhaman. He only saved my life.> Please always pray him, chant his name. He never leave us.> > Tomorrow i am planning to fly India. I am going to sabarimala & > Guruvayoor on 18th May`08. I will pray for our group members also.> > Om Namo Bahavadhe vasudevaya Namaha.> > J.Gurukannan> Dubai> 00971507297473> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Sent from Mail.> A Smarter

Email.>