IndiaDivine.org

Narasimhavatharam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hm Namo Narayanaya !Sathyam Vidhathum NijabruhthyabhashithamVyapthim Cha Bhoothaeshwaghileshu Chatmana !

Adhrushyatha Athyatbhutha RoopamudvahaN Sthambhe Sabhayaam Na Mrugam Na MaanushaM !!Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

Of all the Avatharams, I loved this Avatharam of Lord and this morning at 4.00 am i was reading Prahlada charitham. Thought of sharing the Sloka of Lord Avatharam in the form of Nrusimham.As Lord decided to destroy all the sins in Hiranya Kashipu, let all of us ensure that we destroy the Bads in us and inculculate Goods within us !

May Lord help us in doing so.........Pranamams ! Hare Krishna !-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Prahlaadha denotes bhagavatbhakthi which is hindered by hiranyabuddhi. When the true devotee is persecuted by the materialistic world the Lord manifests as a man-lion for the protection of His bhaktha. Hiranyakasipu’s boons signify the dhvandhva, the pair of opposites, the presence of which can never destroy the enemy within and without. The desire for gold, represented by Hirnyakasipu can only be quelled a dhvandhvaatheetha, the intellect that has transcended the pairs of opposites, sukha-duhka, joy and sorrow, laabha- alaabha, gain and loss, jaya –ajaya , success and failure. Nrsimha is described as na mrgam na maanusham , which does not mean that He is half man and half lion but that He is indescribable, being the Supreme Reality. saroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Jayasreeji Perfect time to remember Lord Narasimha Murthy and Bhakta Prahlada. Sree Narasimha Jayanthi falls on Sunday the 18th May. Panakam is favourite nivedyam for Narasimha Murthy. Hope this informaiton will be of use to you Humbly Syamala Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote: Hm Namo Narayanaya

!Sathyam Vidhathum NijabruhthyabhashithamVyapthim Cha Bhoothaeshwaghileshu Chatmana !Adhrushyatha Athyatbhutha RoopamudvahaN Sthambhe Sabhayaam Na Mrugam Na MaanushaM !!Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !Of all the Avatharams, I loved this Avatharam of Lord and this morning at 4.00 am i was reading Prahlada charitham. Thought of sharing the Sloka of Lord Avatharam in the form of Nrusimham.As Lord decided to destroy all the sins in Hiranya Kashipu, let all of us ensure that we destroy the Bads in us and inculculate Goods within us !May Lord help us in doing

so.........Pranamams ! Hare Krishna !-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Jai Narasimha Bhagavan!Tons of thanks ! Yes, it is of great help to me, of course.God Bless !Jayasree Menon 2008/5/16 Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath:

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Jayasreeji Perfect time to remember Lord Narasimha Murthy and Bhakta Prahlada. Sree Narasimha Jayanthi falls on Sunday the 18th May. Panakam is favourite nivedyam for Narasimha Murthy.

Hope this informaiton will be of use to you Humbly Syamala Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hm Namo Narayanaya

!Sathyam Vidhathum NijabruhthyabhashithamVyapthim Cha Bhoothaeshwaghileshu Chatmana !

Adhrushyatha Athyatbhutha RoopamudvahaN Sthambhe Sabhayaam Na Mrugam Na MaanushaM !!Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

Of all the Avatharams, I loved this Avatharam of Lord and this morning at 4.00 am i was reading Prahlada charitham. Thought of sharing the Sloka of Lord Avatharam in the form of Nrusimham.As Lord decided to destroy all the sins in Hiranya Kashipu, let all of us ensure that we destroy the Bads in us and inculculate Goods within us !

May Lord help us in doing

so.........Pranamams ! Hare Krishna !-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461