IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe-pencil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

I read a nice story about a pencil and would like to share that with everybody. Author is unknown.

Once there lived a pencil manufacturer. He took a finished pencil and just before packing it into a box for selling, he told the pencil : " There are 5 things you need to know, before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be. "

" One: You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be guided by some one's hand.

" Two: You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you'll need it to become a better pencil. Do not take it as a punishment. It is actually a blessing to perform your job better. "

" Three: You have the capability to correct any mistakes you might make. I have provided an eraser to use when needed. Use it wisely with the help of the person holding you and rewrite if necessary "

" Four: The most important part of you will always be what's inside. Because of the hard work you put in, skin color may fade and length of life shortens. But do not worry too much about your outside appearance "

" Five: On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write until you are no more. "

The pencil understood and promised to remember, and went into the box with a purpose in its heart.

Regards and prayers

savitri