IndiaDivine.org

My trip to Guruvayur.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear Sunilji, This is really great help for me and my family, finally I got room @ Sri Kripa near to East Nada. Many thanks for your great help. You know since yesterday I have called most of the hotels @ guruvayur, no luck. But I thought to update our group on this, with blessings of Lord krishna I got it. I will defently pray for our guruvayur group members!! Thank You !! S.Swaminathan Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Swaminathanji,Here is a mail with phone numbers of many hotels that was posted byShri. Kasthuri Ranganji a while back. Hope this helps.Please pray for all our members when you are in Guruvayoor.-----------------As for the hotels, here is a list that I compiled for a friendsometime ago. You may have to call and make an advance reservation.Here are some good hotels:Panchajanyam Guest HouseVery close to the temple; Belongs to the Devaswom.Maintenance is poor, but ok for a day or so.You may visit the Devaswom's website for the telephone number.If you want an advance reservation, you may have to send a MO inadvance, but usually they misplace it and create anxiety in us, whenwe arrive

there.Please check and confirm with them.Hotel Elite(South Indian Thali is available here)East NadaGuruvayurPh: 0487 2556215/16/17/18I usually stay here.Sri KripaEast NadaPh: 0487-2552415No restaurant available.Rooms start only from 1st floor. No lift.Hotel AyodhyaWest Nada (Back side of temple)You may need an auto to reach the temple.No restaurant available. No lift.0487-2556226, 2555693Rugmini RegencySlightly expensive, but excellent accomodationRestaurant available.East Nada0487-2556387Besides there are several hotels in the vicinity of the temple. Iwould suggest advance booking.I hope this helps.Sarve Jana Sukhino BhavantuMay Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protectR. Kasthuri RanganChennai------------------------Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur , Swaminathan Sekar<krishnan_sekar wrote:>> Hare Krishna!!> > Tomorrow I planned to go to guruvayur with my family and be therefor 3 days.> > Only thing is I am not able to book accomandation @ guruyaur,understand that due to vocation and mugutham time @ guruvayur.....> > If anyone can suggest how to book rooms or how to proceed furtherwould be great help to me.> > Regards,> Swaminathan S> Mobile: +91 9840915372.>

Warm Regds S.Swaminathan

Winner's donot do different things,They will do things differently !!!!!

Guest guest

Hare KrishnaThis was the problem i too faced this time when we wanted to visit Guruvayoor. What we did is, booked a ticket to Tirur from where Kadampuzha temple is near. They have Devasom rooms. Kadampuzha Devasom nos are 04942618000 and 04932615790 The rooms are very good. From Vettichira you get lot of jeeps/mini buses and some buses also to Kadampuzha. If you choose this mode, I am sure, you will experience a lot of peace of mind (being away from crowd) and a good darshan at Devi's place also. After praying there, went to Guruvayoor and stayed in Tulasidalam. You can try even in Tulasidalam, Guruvayoor. Check out in the site for their number.

If you need any more details, please mail and if in case I can help you, surely will guide you..May Lord and Devi give you a good Darshan !!Jayasree Menon 2008/5/16 Sunil Menon <menon_sunil:

Dear Swaminathanji,

Here is a mail with phone numbers of many hotels that was posted by

Shri. Kasthuri Ranganji a while back. Hope this helps.

Please pray for all our members when you are in Guruvayoor.

-----------------

As for the hotels, here is a list that I compiled for a friend

sometime ago. You may have to call and make an advance reservation.

Here are some good hotels:

Panchajanyam Guest House

Very close to the temple; Belongs to the Devaswom.

Maintenance is poor, but ok for a day or so.

You may visit the Devaswom's website for the telephone number.

If you want an advance reservation, you may have to send a MO in

advance, but usually they misplace it and create anxiety in us, when

we arrive there.

Please check and confirm with them.

Hotel Elite

(South Indian Thali is available here)

East Nada

Guruvayur

Ph: 0487 2556215/16/17/18

I usually stay here.

Sri Kripa

East Nada

Ph: 0487-2552415

No restaurant available.

Rooms start only from 1st floor. No lift.

Hotel Ayodhya

West Nada (Back side of temple)

You may need an auto to reach the temple.

No restaurant available. No lift.

0487-2556226, 2555693

Rugmini Regency

Slightly expensive, but excellent accomodation

Restaurant available.

East Nada

0487-2556387

Besides there are several hotels in the vicinity of the temple. I

would suggest advance booking.

I hope this helps.

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu

May Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protect

R. Kasthuri Rangan

Chennai

------------------------

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

guruvayur , Swaminathan Sekar

<krishnan_sekar wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna!!

>

> Tomorrow I planned to go to guruvayur with my family and be there

for 3 days.

>

> Only thing is I am not able to book accomandation @ guruyaur,

understand that due to vocation and mugutham time @ guruvayur.....

>

> If anyone can suggest how to book rooms or how to proceed further

would be great help to me.

>

> Regards,

> Swaminathan S

> Mobile: +91 9840915372.

>

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear Jayasree Menon, Many thanks for your advice, I planned to take a cab and visit Kadampuzha,Thirupaiyur,Mamiyur and other near by temples to Guruvayur... If you could suggest me for any other important place to visit would be great help.... Many thanks!! Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote: Hare KrishnaThis was the problem i too faced

this time when we wanted to visit Guruvayoor. What we did is, booked a ticket to Tirur from where Kadampuzha temple is near. They have Devasom rooms. Kadampuzha Devasom nos are 04942618000 and 04932615790 The rooms are very good. From Vettichira you get lot of jeeps/mini buses and some buses also to Kadampuzha. If you choose this mode, I am sure, you will experience a lot of peace of mind (being away from crowd) and a good darshan at Devi's place also. After praying there, went to Guruvayoor and stayed in Tulasidalam. You can try even in Tulasidalam, Guruvayoor. Check out in the site for their number. If you need any more details, please mail and if in case I can help you, surely will guide you..May Lord and Devi give you a good Darshan !!Jayasree Menon 2008/5/16 Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >: Dear Swaminathanji,Here is a mail with phone numbers of many hotels that was posted byShri. Kasthuri Ranganji a while back. Hope this helps.Please pray for all our members when you are in Guruvayoor.-----------------As for the hotels, here is a list that I compiled for a friendsometime ago. You may have to call and make an advance reservation.Here are some good hotels:Panchajanyam Guest HouseVery close to the temple; Belongs to the Devaswom.Maintenance is poor, but ok for a day or so.You may visit the Devaswom's website for the telephone number.If you want an advance reservation, you may have to send a MO inadvance, but usually they misplace it and create anxiety in

us, whenwe arrive there.Please check and confirm with them.Hotel Elite(South Indian Thali is available here)East NadaGuruvayurPh: 0487 2556215/16/17/18I usually stay here.Sri KripaEast NadaPh: 0487-2552415No restaurant available.Rooms start only from 1st floor. No lift.Hotel AyodhyaWest Nada (Back side of temple)You may need an auto to reach the temple.No restaurant available. No lift.0487-2556226, 2555693Rugmini RegencySlightly expensive, but excellent accomodationRestaurant available.East Nada0487-2556387Besides there are several hotels in the vicinity of the temple. Iwould suggest advance booking.I hope this helps.Sarve Jana Sukhino BhavantuMay Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protectR. Kasthuri RanganChennai------------------------Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur , Swaminathan Sekar <krishnan_sekar wrote:>> Hare Krishna!!> > Tomorrow I planned to go to guruvayur with my family and be therefor 3 days.> > Only thing is I am not able to book accomandation @ guruyaur,understand that due to vocation and mugutham time @ guruvayur.....> > If anyone can suggest how to book rooms or how to proceed furtherwould be great help to me.> > Regards,> Swaminathan S> Mobile: +91 9840915372.>-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Warm Regds S.Swaminathan

Guest guest

Dear Mr Swamithanji

You can probably visit Triprayar (the only Srirama Temple in the surroundings) which is about an hour drive from Guruvayoor. It is a superb place with a beauty having a river close to the temple. The special offering there in the temple is " Meenoottu " , means, feeding the fishes in the adjacent river.

Please pray for all of us too. Have a nice trip. May Lord bless you and your family !

Jayasree Menon

2008/5/16 Swaminathan Sekar <krishnan_sekar:

Hare Krishna,

Dear Jayasree Menon,

Many thanks for your advice, I planned to take a cab and visit Kadampuzha,Thirupaiyur,Mamiyur and other near by temples to Guruvayur...

If you could suggest me for any other important place to visit would be great help....

Many thanks!!

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hare KrishnaThis was the problem i too faced this time when we wanted to visit Guruvayoor. What we did is, booked a ticket to Tirur from where Kadampuzha temple is near. They have Devasom rooms. Kadampuzha Devasom nos are 04942618000 and 04932615790 The rooms are very good. From Vettichira you get lot of jeeps/mini buses and some buses also to Kadampuzha. If you choose this mode, I am sure, you will experience a lot of peace of mind (being away from crowd) and a good darshan at Devi's place also. After praying there, went to Guruvayoor and stayed in Tulasidalam. You can try even in Tulasidalam, Guruvayoor. Check out in the site for their number.

If you need any more details, please mail and if in case I can help you, surely will guide you..May Lord and Devi give you a good Darshan !!Jayasree Menon

2008/5/16 Sunil Menon <menon_sunil:

Dear Swaminathanji,Here is a mail with phone numbers of many hotels that was posted byShri. Kasthuri Ranganji a while back. Hope this helps.Please pray for all our members when you are in Guruvayoor.

-----------------As for the hotels, here is a list that I compiled for a friendsometime ago. You may have to call and make an advance reservation.Here are some good hotels:Panchajanyam Guest House

Very close to the temple; Belongs to the Devaswom.Maintenance is poor, but ok for a day or so.You may visit the Devaswom's website for the telephone number.If you want an advance reservation, you may have to send a MO in

advance, but usually they misplace it and create anxiety in us, whenwe arrive there.Please check and confirm with them.Hotel Elite(South Indian Thali is available here)East NadaGuruvayurPh: 0487 2556215/16/17/18

I usually stay here.Sri KripaEast NadaPh: 0487-2552415No restaurant available.Rooms start only from 1st floor. No lift.Hotel AyodhyaWest Nada (Back side of temple)You may need an auto to reach the temple.

No restaurant available. No lift.0487-2556226, 2555693Rugmini RegencySlightly expensive, but excellent accomodationRestaurant available.East Nada0487-2556387Besides there are several hotels in the vicinity of the temple. I

would suggest advance booking.I hope this helps.Sarve Jana Sukhino BhavantuMay Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protectR. Kasthuri RanganChennai------------------------Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunilguruvayur , Swaminathan Sekar

<krishnan_sekar wrote:>> Hare Krishna!!> > Tomorrow I planned to go to guruvayur with my family and be therefor 3 days.> > Only thing is I am not able to book accomandation @ guruyaur,

understand that due to vocation and mugutham time @ guruvayur.....> > If anyone can suggest how to book rooms or how to proceed furtherwould be great help to me.> > Regards,> Swaminathan S

> Mobile: +91 9840915372.>

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Warm Regds S.Swaminathan

-- Best regardsJayasree Menon

Bangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sri Swaminathan

Triprayar temple has an interesting and scintillating history, If you

can get the 'sthala puranam' buy it (usually it is available at the

shops outside) and read it. You will then know how powerful is Sri Rama

there.

While at Triprayar, don't forget to meditate on Sri Anjaneya. Ask for

Sri Anjaneya mandapam and go there and chant Sri Ramaya Namah or Rama

Rama Rama....as many times as possible. Sri Anjaneya is believed to be

'prathyaksham' there.

Also, vedi vazhipadu is an important vazhipadu at Triprayar, other than

the usual offerings of ghee lamp, sahasranamam etc.

May Sri Rama bless and protect

R. Kasthuri Rangan

Jayasree Menon wrote:

Dear Mr Swamithanji

You can probably visit Triprayar (the only Srirama Temple in the

surroundings) which is about an hour drive from Guruvayoor. It is a

superb place with a beauty having a river close to the temple. The

special offering there in the temple is "Meenoottu", means, feeding the

fishes in the adjacent river.

Please pray for all of us too. Have a nice trip. May Lord bless

you and your family !

Jayasree Menon

2008/5/16 Swaminathan Sekar <krishnan_sekar >:

Hare Krishna,

Dear Jayasree Menon,

Many thanks for your advice, I planned to take a cab and visit

Kadampuzha,Thirupaiyur,Mamiyur and other near by temples to

Guruvayur...

If you could suggest me for any other important place to visit

would be great help....

Many thanks!!

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster >

wrote:

Hare Krishna

This was the problem i too faced this time when we wanted to visit

Guruvayoor.

What we did is, booked a ticket to Tirur from where Kadampuzha

temple is near. They have Devasom rooms. Kadampuzha Devasom nos are 04942618000

and 04932615790 The rooms are very good. From

Vettichira you get lot of jeeps/mini buses and some buses also to

Kadampuzha. If you choose this mode, I am sure, you will experience a

lot of peace of mind (being away from crowd) and a good darshan at

Devi's place also. After praying there, went to Guruvayoor and stayed

in Tulasidalam. You can try even in Tulasidalam, Guruvayoor. Check

out in the site for their number.

If you need any more details, please mail and if in case I can help

you, surely will guide you..

May Lord and Devi give you a good Darshan !!

Jayasree Menon

2008/5/16 Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >:

Dear Swaminathanji,

Here is a mail with phone numbers of many hotels that was posted by

Shri. Kasthuri Ranganji a while back. Hope this helps.

Please pray for all our members when you are in Guruvayoor.

-----------------

As for the hotels, here is a list that I compiled for a friend

sometime ago. You may have to call and make an advance reservation.

Here are some good hotels:

Panchajanyam Guest House

Very close to the temple; Belongs to the Devaswom.

Maintenance is poor, but ok for a day or so.

You may visit the Devaswom's website for the telephone number.

If you want an advance reservation, you may have to send a MO in

advance, but usually they misplace it and create anxiety in us, when

we arrive there.

Please check and confirm with them.

Hotel Elite

(South Indian Thali is available here)

East Nada

Guruvayur

Ph: 0487 2556215/16/17/18

I usually stay here.

Sri Kripa

East Nada

Ph: 0487-2552415

No restaurant available.

Rooms start only from 1st floor. No lift.

Hotel Ayodhya

West Nada (Back side of temple)

You may need an auto to reach the temple.

No restaurant available. No lift.

0487-2556226, 2555693

Rugmini Regency

Slightly expensive, but excellent accomodation

Restaurant available.

East Nada

0487-2556387

Besides there are several hotels in the vicinity of the temple. I

would suggest advance booking.

I hope this helps.

May Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protect

R. Kasthuri Rangan

Chennai

------------------------

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

guruvayur ,

Swaminathan Sekar

<krishnan_sekar wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna!!

>

> Tomorrow I planned to go to guruvayur with my family and be there

for 3 days.

>

> Only thing is I am not able to book accomandation @ guruyaur,

understand that due to vocation and mugutham time @ guruvayur.....

>

> If anyone can suggest how to book rooms or how to proceed further

would be great help to me.

>

> Regards,

> Swaminathan S

> Mobile: +91 9840915372.

>

--

Best regards

Jayasree Menon

Bangalore

+9900149461

Warm Regds

S.Swaminathan

Winner's donot do different

things,They will do things differently !!!!!

--

Best regards

Jayasree Menon

Bangalore

+9900149461