IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: the temple we visited.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !Below given is the mail I received from my sister in law who is settled in Ernakulam. The mail speaks itself all about her experience recently. One thing I should say here, I used to share some of the mails which are very interesting to her so that she too gets more information about our group. I am glad, she has joined in the group.

May Lord bless her and her family !Jayasree Menon ---------- Forwarded message ----------indira ganesan <indira_ganesan

2008/5/17the temple we visited.Jayasree Menon <euroanuster

After hearing from you, i joined the guruvayoorappan group in Apr. used to read your mails. don't feel i can come to that level. No much experience to write too. anyway i used to go through each mail. this was the place we visited last time. Had been to Guruvayoor last Tuesday(13th). went by morning train & came back by evening. Could go inside two times.

indira

Triprangode. Mahasiva kshetra- Mriththunjaya sannidi

I read about Sri Alathiyoor Hanuman temple.

Triprangode temple is in Tirur, Malappuram dist, Kerala. . Sri Paramasivan is the diety. Parangod is called with respect Thirupparankod and Triprangode.

When we visit Althiyoor- we can visit Thirunavaya Navamukunda & Triprangode Kshetram too .

Thirunavaya Navamukunda & Vellotinkara Siva temple are near Nila river. Makandu maharshi was staying near to Thirunavaya temple. With Siva's blessing Markandeya was born to him. On 16 th birthday mother told Markandeya that he will live only upto 16 years. Markandeya went to Navamukunda Sannidi and started praying. Mahavishnu came infront of him and gave him 12 stones and instructed him to throw one each when Yama come close to touch him and run to Siva. Believing Navamukunda's words he threw the last stone & ran straight to Triprangod temple and hugged the Sivalinga and started chanting Panchakshri. Yama got wild and threw the rope inside, which went and fell on Lord Siva & Markandeya. Siva got angry and in that Yama was

killed. Sri Mahadevan killed Yama/kal to save Markandeya.

Markandeya started praying god

Rudram Pashupathim Sthanum

Neelakandaumapathim

Namami Sirasadevam

Kim No Mrithu: Karishyathi?

Lord Siva was pleased and blessed him to stay young indira

Check out the all-new face of India. --

Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461