IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavatha Sapthaham at Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Dear Guruvayoorappan devotees,

Please inform if you come to know of any " Bhagavatha Sapthaham" being organised at any location in Bangalore, any time.

Regards

Sudha

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear SudhajiIn fact there was a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in my house during last October. I have plans to have it performed during early next year, with GOD'S GRACE! I shall certainly let you know. Every year there is a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in Ayyappa Temple, JC Nagar, Bangalore 560 006 every year sometime between Sept and Nov early. Surel will let you know. Meanwhile please let me have your contact details, so that personally I can let you know.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!RegardsJayasree Menon 2008/5/21 sudha kumari <sudhavs53:

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Please inform if you come to know of any " Bhagavatha Sapthaham " being organised at any location in Bangalore, any time.

Regards

Sudha

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Jayasreeji,

Radhe krishna!

Glad to note that you are living in Bangalore. Week-end exercise for you is accessing my web-site www.narayaneeyam.com and tell me what you feel about it. The first edition copies are all sold out and we are now planning and working to make a revised second edition. That is the reason why my activity with the group is somewhat reduced.

My land line phones are 23510378 and if there is no response in that, 26662947.

Regards

K.V. gopalakrishna

On 5/22/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Dear SudhajiIn fact there was a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in my house during last October. I have plans to have it performed during early next year, with GOD'S GRACE! I shall certainly let you know. Every year there is a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in Ayyappa Temple, JC Nagar, Bangalore 560 006 every year sometime between Sept and Nov early. Surel will let you know. Meanwhile please let me have your contact details, so that personally I can let you know.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!RegardsJayasree Menon

2008/5/21 sudha kumari <sudhavs53:

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Please inform if you come to know of any " Bhagavatha Sapthaham " being organised at any location in Bangalore, any time.

Regards

Sudha

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Respected KVG sir,Tons of thanks for entrusting such a responsible job to me. I do not whether I am eligible to comment anything about it for two reasons, one being such that my level of knowledge is not that high about the subject, and the second being this that whether there will be some criticism that would be required when such a senior and intellectual person like you who made it.

I shall certainly get back to you on this by putting all my efforts, definitely and only with the help of KANNAN !RegardsJayasree Menon On 23/05/2008, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear Jayasreeji,

Radhe krishna!

Glad to note that you are living in Bangalore. Week-end exercise for you is accessing my web-site www.narayaneeyam.com and tell me what you feel about it. The first edition copies are all sold out and we are now planning and working to make a revised second edition. That is the reason why my activity with the group is somewhat reduced.

My land line phones are 23510378 and if there is no response in that, 26662947.

Regards

K.V. gopalakrishna

On 5/22/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!RegardsJayasree Menon

2008/5/21 sudha kumari <sudhavs53:

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Regards

Sudha

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.