IndiaDivine.org

Two mile stones - our group news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear Devotee Members,

I have two good news to share with you all.

- As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)

japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " !!!

- Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!

Deatils : -

A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam

Yagnan and typing 1000s of " Om Namo Narayanaya " manthram with utmost

dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:

During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of

myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it is

of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't express

my gratitude to you for the same.

------------

As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with pure

bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan's grace and

blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore

naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:

----------

** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for

their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti

Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me.

Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting

the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot of

work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it up

voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:

----

Guruvayur group

As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new member

Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new

members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their

experiences and their spiritual knowledge.

-----------------------

I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,

however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a

part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly

work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.

Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this

group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!

Praying for Guruvayoorappan's blessings for our group projects and personal

lives.

I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives.

May Bhagavan bless you and your families.

Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:

- Sunil

Please check out our Naama Japam blog

http://guruvayur.blogspot.com

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Sunil

Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also 1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram) member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the blessings of Guruvayoorappan.

May HE bless you and all our members

Om Namo Narayanaya

menon_sunil <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM[Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Devotee Members,I have two good news to share with you all.- As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"! !! - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!! Deatils : - A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama JapamYagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmostdedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish ofmyself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it isof great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't expressmy gratitude to you for the same. ------------As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with purebhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace andblessing we are steadily progressing

towards our goal of one crorenaama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:----------** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon fortheir hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our KotiNaama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me. Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deletingthe spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot ofwork - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it upvoluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- -------Guruvayur group As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new memberMeena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our newmembers. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, theirexperiences and their spiritual knowledge.------------ --------- --I

understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.Let me thank all our group members and their families who made thisgroup and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and personal lives. I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives. May Bhagavan bless you and your families.Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:- SunilPlease check out our Naama Japam blog http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot

..com

Guest guest

Namaskarams to all members,

today by chanced [i should say Guruvayurappan's will]upon this site.

i wanted to become a member immediately but the was not

allowing me to write more than 200 words.After strugling for some

time that is reducing my intro note, i was able to post it.

i belong to kerala [our gramam has Navaneetha krishnan as gramam

koil] My kuladevi is Meenkualthu kavu pallasena. settled in mumbai.

we have a small Narayaneeyam group. we go and recite in any home when

called either mini that is reciting important chapters or Sampoorna

Narayaneeyam. Once in a year we come to guruvayur to recite in the

temple. the area where i live also has guruvayurappan temple. i go

there to recite on thursdays and on Ekadasi days.

i have done a small contribution to www.prapatti.com site. i have

proofread Narayaneeyam and Krishnakarnamrutham. I also suggested Mr

Sundar Kidambi to add Malayalam script in his sloka section which he

ddi and also did some malayalam script checking.

with Humble Pranams to all

Meena Sahasranaman -ya 1000th member

Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste,

Om Namo Narayana

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> Dear Sunil

> Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you

for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our

Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of

Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also

1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this

wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a

coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram)

member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the

blessings of Guruvayoorappan.

> May HE bless you and all our members

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

>

>

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> guruvayur

> Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM

> [Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Dear Devotee Members,

>

> I have two good news to share with you all.

>

> - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)

> japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " ! !!

>

> - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!

>

> Deatils : -

>

> A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam

> Yagnan and typing 1000s of " Om Namo Narayanaya " manthram with utmost

> dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of

> myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it

is

> of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't

express

> my gratitude to you for the same.

>

> ------------

>

> As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with

pure

> bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and

> blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore

> naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> ----------

>

> ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for

> their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti

> Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means

to me.

>

> Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting

> the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot

of

> work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it

up

> voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> ------------ --------- --------- -------

> Guruvayur group

>

> As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new

> Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new

> members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their

> experiences and their spiritual knowledge.

> ------------ --------- --

>

> I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,

> however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling

of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a

group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their

love for Krishna.

>

> Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this

> group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million

naama japams!

>

> Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and

personal lives.

>

> I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and

personal lives.

>

> May Bhagavan bless you and your families.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> - Sunil

>

> Please check out our Naama Japam blog

>

> http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

Congrats ! May our group increase by leapd and bounds.

regards

nandakumar.

On 5/23/08, meenasahas <meenasahas wrote:

Namaskarams to all members,today by chanced [i should say Guruvayurappan's will]upon this site. i wanted to become a member immediately but the was not allowing me to write more than 200 words.After strugling for some

time that is reducing my intro note, i was able to post it.i belong to kerala [our gramam has Navaneetha krishnan as gramam koil] My kuladevi is Meenkualthu kavu pallasena. settled in mumbai. we have a small Narayaneeyam group. we go and recite in any home when

called either mini that is reciting important chapters or Sampoorna Narayaneeyam. Once in a year we come to guruvayur to recite in the temple. the area where i live also has guruvayurappan temple. i go there to recite on thursdays and on Ekadasi days.

i have done a small contribution to www.prapatti.com site. i have proofread Narayaneeyam and Krishnakarnamrutham. I also suggested Mr

Sundar Kidambi to add Malayalam script in his sloka section which he ddi and also did some malayalam script checking. with Humble Pranams to allMeena Sahasranaman -ya 1000th memberNarayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste,

Om Namo Narayana guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> Dear Sunil> Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of

Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also 1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram)

member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the blessings of Guruvayoorappan.> May HE bless you and all our members> Om Namo Narayanaya> > >

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil> guruvayur

> Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM> [Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news> > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Dear Devotee Members,> > I have two good news to share with you all.

> > - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)> japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " ! !!> > - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!>

> Deatils : -> > A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam> Yagnan and typing 1000s of " Om Namo Narayanaya " manthram with utmost> dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of> myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it is> of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't

express> my gratitude to you for the same.> > ------------> > As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with pure> bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and

> blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore> naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > ----------> > ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for

> their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti> Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me.> > Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting

> the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot of> work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it up> voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > ------------ --------- --------- -------> Guruvayur group> > As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new member> Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new

> members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their> experiences and their spiritual knowledge.> ------------ --------- --> > I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,

> however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.

> > Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this> group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!> > Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and

personal lives.> > I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives.> > May Bhagavan bless you and your families.> > Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > - Sunil> > Please check out our Naama Japam blog> > http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

>

Guest guest

Sunil and others, I am very happy about the two milestones reached by the group. As you have sadi rightly if any endeavour is taken with faith and devotion and with full involvement the Lord carries it forward towads success as he says, ananyaaschithnthayantho maam ye janaaH paryupaasathe thesham nithyaabhiyukthaanaam yoga kshemam vahaamyaham This is evident as far as this group is concerned and I have seen this to be true even in my life. When I started my postings as a bhavathkainkarya being not sure whether any one will read it ofr not and simply because I was impelled by a desire to express my feeling of devotion and involvement with the words of the Lord and the devotee saints. I never expected that it will gain momentum like this and will make it my fulltime job and lifetime goal.It is all due to the Jagathguru who has led my hand at each and everystep and proved that

His krpa makes even a dumb most eloquent and a cripple able to clim a mountain. 'mookam karothi vaachaalam pangum langhayathe girim. ' On this occasion I present a little verse that cameto my mind this morning on reading the mails about the two milestones. sahasrasanghaaNaam maDhye sathsanGhaH ayam eva suneela varNa krishnasya poornakrpaaparipoorithaH sahasra sahrdhaya jsamanvitho sahasranaamajaapitho sankhyayaa keerthyaa bhakthyaa cha varDhathaam abhivarhathaam saroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

HARI AUMContratulatios to each and every member of this Guruvayur Group - there is reason to be proud of, being a member of this august group, as we have crossed two significant Mile Stones!.I don't have words to express my appreciation of this wonderful service to Guruvayur Devotees being rendered by Shri Sunil Menon and his dedicated team of sincere volunteers. I am always surprised how a small group of volunteers could keep the Group activity so smooth and punctual - it is really an herculean task. I believe, this is possible only due to their extreme devotion to Guruvayurappan and His Blessings.Regards to all,Yours Sincerely NB Nair.guruvayur , "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Dear Devotee Members,> > I have two good news to share with you all.> > - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)> japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"!!!> > - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!> > > Deatils : -> > A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam> Yagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmost> dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of> myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it is> of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't express> my gratitude to you for the same.> > ------------> > As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with pure> bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan's grace and> blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore> naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > ----------> > ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for> their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti> Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me.> > Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting> the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot of> work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it up> voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > ----> Guruvayur group> > As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new member> Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new> members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their> experiences and their spiritual knowledge.> -----------------------> > I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,> however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.> > Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this> group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!> > Praying for Guruvayoorappan's blessings for our group projects and personal lives.> > I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives.> > > > May Bhagavan bless you and your families.> > Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:> > - Sunil> > Please check out our Naama Japam blog> > http://guruvayur.blogspot.com>

Guest guest

Guruvayurappa, Karunamaya...please bless all of us to achieve many many milestones on the spiritual ladder.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya--- On Fri, 5/23/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group newsguruvayur Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 1:07 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear Devotee Members,

japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"! !!

Yagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmost

------------

bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and

----------

------------ --------- --------- -------

Guruvayur group

------------ --------- --

I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,however,

at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a

part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who

relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for

Krishna.

group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!

Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and personal lives.

I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives.

- Sunil

http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunilji and others,

Congratulations! I am very happy to note that the group has crossed three

millions of KOTI NAMA JAPAMS. With Sree Guruvayoorappan’s grace, everything

will be fine. First of all, I must thank you and your team for the sincere and

great efforts to start a precious work. Therefore, we could also take part in

the extreme height and to write the Bhagwan’s name. After joining in the

Group, I have learnt more things about bhakthi. There are eminent members in

the group and each one of them has enough knowledge and showing the way to

increase bhakthi only.

I deeply gratitude to you and the group members. May Guruvayoorappan bless all

of you.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Fri, 23/5/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil

[Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news

guruvayur

Friday, 23 May, 2008, 1:07 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear Devotee Members,

japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " ! !!

------------

bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and

blessing we are steadily progressing

towards our goal of one crore

----------

------------ --------- --------- -------

Guruvayur group

------------ --------- --

I

understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,

however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a

part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly

work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.

Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and personal

lives.

- Sunil

http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot

.com

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

Guest guest

Dear Sunil and others,It is really Guruvayurappan's blessings for you to start this yajnam and the smooth progress shows how pleased Guruvayurappan is. He likes japayajnam more than any other yajnam. Krishna is now ever present in our group and thank you Sunil for starting such a punya yajnam.

yathra yogeswara: Kirshnoyathra paartho dhanurhara:thathra sreervijayo bhoothi:dhruva neethirmathirmamaLet Guruvayurappan bless us to remember Him and see his presence in everyhting!Rgards and prayers

SavitriOn Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:37 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear Devotee Members,

japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " !!!

------------

bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan's grace and

----------

----

Guruvayur group

-----------------------

I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,

however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.

Praying for Guruvayoorappan's blessings for our group projects and personal lives.

- Sunil

http://guruvayur.blogspot.com

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna!

My hearty congrats to one and all for participating in the Koti nama Japam activity and for our group becoming " SAHASRA-NAMA "

Love

KVG

On 5/23/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Guruvayurappa, Karunamaya...please bless all of us to achieve many many milestones on the spiritual ladder.Om Namo Narayanaya.Om Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya--- On Fri, 5/23/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil

[Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group newsguruvayur Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 1:07 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Devotee Members,I have two good news to share with you all.- As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)

japams of " Om Namo Narayanaya " ! !! - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!! Deatils : - A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama JapamYagnan and typing 1000s of " Om Namo Narayanaya " manthram with utmost

dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish ofmyself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it isof great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't express

my gratitude to you for the same. ------------As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with purebhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace andblessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore

naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:----------** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon fortheir hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our KotiNaama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me.

Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deletingthe spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot ofwork - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it up

voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:------------ --------- --------- -------Guruvayur group As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new memberMeena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new

members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, theirexperiences and their spiritual knowledge.------------ --------- --I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.

Let me thank all our group members and their families who made thisgroup and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and personal lives.

I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives. May Bhagavan bless you and your families.Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:- Sunil

Please check out our Naama Japam blog http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com