IndiaDivine.org

Re :Two mile stones - our group news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Nama !Dear Sunil Ji,Hearty Congratulations !Truth is truth ! Any effort started with in-depth devotion & integrity, gets fulfilled.Pranam !!Regards(mukundan menon)On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:37:29 -0000 guruvayur wroteOm Namo Narayanaya:Dear Devotee Members,I have two good news to share with you all.- As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"!!! - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!! Deatils : - A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama JapamYagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmostdedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish ofmyself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it isof great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't expressmy gratitude to you for the same. ------------As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with purebhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan's grace andblessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crorenaama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:----------** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon fortheir hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our KotiNaama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means to me. Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deletingthe spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot ofwork - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it upvoluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:----Guruvayur group As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new memberMeena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our newmembers. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, theirexperiences and their spiritual knowledge.-----------------------I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their love for Krishna.Let me thank all our group members and their families who made thisgroup and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million naama japams!Praying for Guruvayoorappan's blessings for our group projects and personal lives. I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and personal lives. May Bhagavan bless you and your families.Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:- SunilPlease check out our Naama Japam blog http://guruvayur.blogspot.com