IndiaDivine.org

Namaste

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskarams, i am glad to be the part of this community.

I want to contribute name to koti namaa please guide me

thanking you

Meena Sahasranaman

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shrimathy Meena Sahasraman

Welcome to this wonderful group.

There are two options for your participation in our Koti Naama Japam. You could use the following e-mail id

guruvayur

and send your namams which will take some time to appear in the blog. Alternately you can create a gmail address and we could send you an invitation for participation.

Here a message Shashi Kartha - our expert in this field- had sent to one of our members in the past.

When invitation is sent to your Gmail ID to include you in the blog (http://guruvayur.blogspot.com/) as author, please accept the same and then log in to the blog.In the main blog site you will find the menu 'new post'. Click the same to open the box for creating new post.In the title box simply write your name (or in whose name you offer the Namarchana) and enter the count of Namajapam in brackets. e.g. "your name" (108). Since another devotee too could have similar name as yours, please write your full name as you

want it to be shown in the blogPlease do not add anything else in the title. If you have any special prayers or other brief notes or remarks, you may add the same at the end of the Namajapam. As far as possible, please limit the contents of your post to Namajapam only. Enter the Namajapam, as many counts as you intend to place. Please keep your posts in the normal size if you are typing 3 Namas in a row. If your Namajapam is more than three in a row, please use smaller fonts. That way your post will appear well in the blog site without leaving any blank space in between. Please view the different types of posts made by members before you start yours.It is always better to type Namajapam in a microsoft word

file and the copy paste to the blog site. When the Namajapam count is more it is not easy for you or us to modify the font, style, size or other information if you are typing Namajapam in the blog site. Moreover when multiple users are typing in the blog site simultaneously, the website becomes slow to respond and even freezes at times. By using microsoft word file (or using notepad) and then copy pasting to the blog site, you can save your time and also avoid freezing of blog site for the sake of other members.Finally click 'pubish post'. Once you find the remark 'posted successfully' you can see the same in the main page by clicking 'view blog'.If you are conversant with the above procedures, please ignore my tips.In case you face any difficulty, please mail me.Om Namo Narayanaya Shashi Kartha Unquote

I hope this will be useful for you. Please contact any one of us in case of difficulties

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

meenasahas <meenasahasguruvayur Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:02:36 PM[Guruvayur] Namaste

Namaskarams, i am glad to be the part of this community. I want to contribute name to koti namaa please guide methanking youMeena Sahasranaman