IndiaDivine.org

Gajendra Moksham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om !It is said by Sri Shuka Brahmashri to King Parikshit that those who cleanses himself(/herself) early in the morning and listens the following slokas, they not only will be attacked by " Kali " or they will see any bad dreams and above all he/she will get " Swarga Loka " at the end of his/her life.

Lord told to Gajendran like this : " 1. Ye Maam Thwam cha saraschedam Girikandarakananam!Vethra keechaka Venoonam Gulmani Surapadapan !!

2. Shrunganeemani Dhishnyani Brahmano Me Shivasya Cha !Ksheerodam Me Priyam Dhama Swethadweepam cha Bhaswaram !!

3. Shrivalsam Kausthubham Malam Gadam Kaumodakeem mama!Sudarshanam Panjajanyam Suparnam Pathageswaram !!

4. Shesham Math Kalaam Sookshmam Shriyam Devim Madashrayaam!Brahmanam Naradamrushim Bhavam Prahladameva Cha !!

5. Matsya Koorma Varayaadai eiravatharai : Kruthani Me!Karmanyanandapunyani Sooryam Somam Huthashanam !!

6. Pranavam Sathyamavyaktham Govipran Dharmavyam !Dakshayaneer Dharmapatni : Soma kasyaparorapi !!

7. Gangam Saraswathim Nandam Kalindim Sitavaranam !Dhruvam Brahma Hrusheen Saptha Punya Shlokamscha Maanavan !!

8. Uthanthapara Rathranthe Prayatha : Sosamahitha :!Smaranthi mama roopani Muchyanthe Hyenasokhilath !

(Bhagavatham - Skandam 8 Chapter 4 slokas 17 - 24) -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461---------------

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Jayashreeji,Thanks for reinforcing the importance of reciting Gajendra moksham in the morning. Just today I was reading an article about the importance of Gajendra moksham and how Vishnu Bhagavan waited to bless him until all his belief in his own strength vanished and he totally surrendered. Now your mail is a like a crown to that article. Thank you very much.

Regards and prayersSavitriOn Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hari Om !It is said by Sri Shuka Brahmashri to King Parikshit that those who cleanses himself(/herself) early in the morning and listens the following slokas, they not only will be attacked by " Kali " or they will see any bad dreams and above all he/she will get " Swarga Loka " at the end of his/her life.

Lord told to Gajendran like this : " 1. Ye Maam Thwam cha saraschedam Girikandarakananam!Vethra keechaka Venoonam Gulmani Surapadapan !!

2. Shrunganeemani Dhishnyani Brahmano Me Shivasya Cha !Ksheerodam Me Priyam Dhama Swethadweepam cha Bhaswaram !!

3. Shrivalsam Kausthubham Malam Gadam Kaumodakeem mama!Sudarshanam Panjajanyam Suparnam Pathageswaram !!

4. Shesham Math Kalaam Sookshmam Shriyam Devim Madashrayaam!Brahmanam Naradamrushim Bhavam Prahladameva Cha !!

5. Matsya Koorma Varayaadai eiravatharai : Kruthani Me!Karmanyanandapunyani Sooryam Somam Huthashanam !!

6. Pranavam Sathyamavyaktham Govipran Dharmavyam !Dakshayaneer Dharmapatni : Soma kasyaparorapi !!

7. Gangam Saraswathim Nandam Kalindim Sitavaranam !Dhruvam Brahma Hrusheen Saptha Punya Shlokamscha Maanavan !!

8. Uthanthapara Rathranthe Prayatha : Sosamahitha :!Smaranthi mama roopani Muchyanthe Hyenasokhilath !

(Bhagavatham - Skandam 8 Chapter 4 slokas 17 - 24) -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461---------------

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.