IndiaDivine.org

Two mile stones - our group news:A very personal question if you don't mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HARI AUMA very personal question to Meena Sahasranaman please.What was your earlier name: I mean your name before the Guruvayur Group renamed you as SAHASRANAMA, having became the 1000th member?Or, is it SreeGuruvayurappan Himself maintaining this Group through Shri Sunil?Or else, it is difficult to believe such a rare coincidence!Regards, NB Nair.guruvayur , "meenasahas" <meenasahas wrote:>> Namaskarams to all members,> today by chanced [i should say Guruvayurappan's will]upon this site. > i wanted to become a member immediately but the was not > allowing me to write more than 200 words.After strugling for some > time that is reducing my intro note, i was able to post it.> i belong to kerala [our gramam has Navaneetha krishnan as gramam > koil] My kuladevi is Meenkualthu kavu pallasena. settled in mumbai. > we have a small Narayaneeyam group. we go and recite in any home when > called either mini that is reciting important chapters or Sampoorna > Narayaneeyam. Once in a year we come to guruvayur to recite in the > temple. the area where i live also has guruvayurappan temple. i go > there to recite on thursdays and on Ekadasi days. > i have done a small contribution to www.prapatti.com site. i have > proofread Narayaneeyam and Krishnakarnamrutham. I also suggested Mr > Sundar Kidambi to add Malayalam script in his sloka section which he > ddi and also did some malayalam script checking. > with Humble Pranams to all> Meena Sahasranaman -ya 1000th member> Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste,> Om Namo Narayana > > > > > guruvayur , Chandra Menon > chandrasmenon2002@ wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Sunil> > Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you > for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our > Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of > Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also > 1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this > wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a > coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram) > member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the > blessings of Guruvayoorappan.> > May HE bless you and all our members> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > > > > > > > menon_sunil menon_sunil@> > guruvayur > > Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM> > [Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news> > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Dear Devotee Members,> > > > I have two good news to share with you all.> > > > - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)> > japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"! !!> > > > - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!> > > > Deatils : -> > > > A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam> > Yagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmost> > dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of> > myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it > is> > of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't > express> > my gratitude to you for the same.> > > > ------------> > > > As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with > pure> > bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and> > blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore> > naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ----------> > > > ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for> > their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti> > Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means > to me.> > > > Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting> > the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot > of> > work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it > up> > voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ------------ --------- --------- -------> > Guruvayur group> > > > As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new > member> > Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new> > members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their> > experiences and their spiritual knowledge.> > ------------ --------- --> > > > I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,> > however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling > of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a > group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their > love for Krishna.> > > > Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this> > group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million > naama japams!> > > > Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and > personal lives.> > > > I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and > personal lives.> > > > May Bhagavan bless you and your families.> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > - Sunil> > > > Please check out our Naama Japam blog> > > > http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com> >>

Guest guest

namaskarams to all the members,

My name is meena and my Husband's name is Sahasranaman

Hence i have my name as Mrs Meena saharanaman every where.

Thank you so much for making me a personal member. i am honoured.

It is Guruvauarappan's wish that i should become the 1000th member. while joining even i was not knowing that i am going to become 1000th memeber. It happened so. For me Guruvayurappan is my Appan and Pallesena Meenkulanthi Amman is my Amma. In deed i respect my bilogical parents. and i respect them above all.

with regards

Meena Sahasranaman

Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste. --- On Sat, 5/24/08, NB Nair <nbnair2000 wrote:

NB Nair <nbnair2000[Guruvayur] Re: Two mile stones - our group news:A very personal question if you don't mindguruvayur Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 10:42 AM

HARI AUMA very personal question to Meena Sahasranaman please.What was your earlier name: I mean your name before the Guruvayur Group renamed you as SAHASRANAMA, having became the 1000th member?Or, is it SreeGuruvayurappan Himself maintaining this Group through Shri Sunil?Or else, it is difficult to believe such a rare coincidence!Regards, NB Nair.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "meenasahas" <meenasahas@. ..> wrote:>> Namaskarams to all members,> today by chanced [i should say Guruvayurappan' s will]upon this site. > i wanted to become a member immediately but the was not > allowing me to write more than 200 words.After strugling for some > time that is reducing my intro note, i was able to post it.> i belong to kerala [our gramam has Navaneetha krishnan as

gramam > koil] My kuladevi is Meenkualthu kavu pallasena. settled in mumbai. > we have a small Narayaneeyam group. we go and recite in any home when > called either mini that is reciting important chapters or Sampoorna > Narayaneeyam. Once in a year we come to guruvayur to recite in the > temple. the area where i live also has guruvayurappan temple. i go > there to recite on thursdays and on Ekadasi days. > i have done a small contribution to www.prapatti. com site. i have > proofread Narayaneeyam and Krishnakarnamrutham . I also suggested Mr > Sundar Kidambi to add Malayalam script in his sloka section which he > ddi and also did some malayalam script checking. > with Humble Pranams to all> Meena Sahasranaman -ya 1000th member> Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste,> Om Namo Narayana > > > > > guruvayur@grou

ps.com, Chandra Menon > chandrasmenon2002@ wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Sunil> > Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you > for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our > Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of > Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also > 1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this > wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a > coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram) > member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the > blessings of Guruvayoorappan.> > May HE bless you and all our members> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > > > > > > > menon_sunil menon_sunil@> >

guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM> > [Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news> > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Dear Devotee Members,> > > > I have two good news to share with you all.> > > > - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)> > japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"! !!> > > > - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!> > > > Deatils : -> > > > A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam> > Yagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmost> > dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of> > myself to start such a

massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it > is> > of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't > express> > my gratitude to you for the same.> > > > ------------> > > > As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with > pure> > bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and> > blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore> > naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ----------> > > > ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for> > their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti> > Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means > to me.> > > > Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting> >

the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot > of> > work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it > up> > voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ------------ --------- --------- -------> > Guruvayur group> > > > As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new > member> > Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new> > members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their> > experiences and their spiritual knowledge.> > ------------ --------- --> > > > I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,> > however, at times, we feel good knowing the same. The good feeling > of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a >

group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their > love for Krishna.> > > > Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this> > group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million > naama japams!> > > > Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and > personal lives.> > > > I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and > personal lives.> > > > May Bhagavan bless you and your families.> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > - Sunil> > > > Please check out our Naama Japam blog> > > > http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com> >>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Meena Sahasranaman for your kind reply to Shri N.B.Nair's personal question.

All these are truly by the blessings of Lord Guruvayoorappan who blessed Sunil Menon to start a group with firm belief in HIM and HE did not let him down. There is no need to doubt about it. The group has grown well with learned and elderly scholars, and with HIS blessing will go a long way in keeping peace and harmony around the world. Let us not forget to give a helping hand to our Sunil and the editorial team in publishing our Navaneetham every month punctually which is our star attraction. They really are doing a herculean job (most of the time he is doing it by himself in addition to his personal responsibilities).

Praying for Guruvayoorappan's blessings for Sunil and his family and I am sure he will not mind if we all also share the same.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

m.s. <meenasahasguruvayur Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:30:33 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Two mile stones - our group news:A very personal question if you don't mind

namaskarams to all the members,

My name is meena and my Husband's name is Sahasranaman

Hence i have my name as Mrs Meena saharanaman every where.

Thank you so much for making me a personal member. i am honoured.

It is Guruvauarappan' s wish that i should become the 1000th member. while joining even i was not knowing that i am going to become 1000th memeber. It happened so. For me Guruvayurappan is my Appan and Pallesena Meenkulanthi Amman is my Amma. In deed i respect my bilogical parents. and i respect them above all.

with regards

Meena Sahasranaman

Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste. --- On Sat, 5/24/08, NB Nair <nbnair2000 > wrote:

NB Nair <nbnair2000 >[Guruvayur] Re: Two mile stones - our group news:A very personal question if you don't mindguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, May 24, 2008, 10:42 AM

HARI AUMA very personal question to Meena Sahasranaman please.What was your earlier name: I mean your name before the Guruvayur Group renamed you as SAHASRANAMA, having became the 1000th member?Or, is it SreeGuruvayurappan Himself maintaining this Group through Shri Sunil?Or else, it is difficult to believe such a rare coincidence!Regards, NB Nair.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "meenasahas" <meenasahas@. ..> wrote:>> Namaskarams to all members,> today by chanced [i should say Guruvayurappan' s will]upon this site. > i wanted to become a member immediately but the was not > allowing me to write more than 200 words.After strugling for some > time that is reducing my intro note, i was able to post it.> i belong to kerala

[our gramam has Navaneetha krishnan as gramam > koil] My kuladevi is Meenkualthu kavu pallasena. settled in mumbai. > we have a small Narayaneeyam group. we go and recite in any home when > called either mini that is reciting important chapters or Sampoorna > Narayaneeyam. Once in a year we come to guruvayur to recite in the > temple. the area where i live also has guruvayurappan temple. i go > there to recite on thursdays and on Ekadasi days. > i have done a small contribution to www.prapatti. com site. i have > proofread Narayaneeyam and Krishnakarnamrutham . I also suggested Mr > Sundar Kidambi to add Malayalam script in his sloka section which he > ddi and also did some malayalam script checking. > with Humble Pranams to all> Meena Sahasranaman -ya 1000th member> Narayana Ahilaguro Bhagawan Namaste,> Om Namo Narayana > > > >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon > chandrasmenon2002@ wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Sunil> > Thanks for your kind words but the credit should be bestowed on you > for starting a group first of all, naming it Guruvayoor, starting our > Yagnam with Koti Namam - may be all these are blessings of > Guruvayoorappan only. What a coincidence 3 million naamams and also > 1000 members!!! Looking back it seems yesterday that I joined this > wonderful group but almost 8 years are gone by!!! Is it also a > coincidence that MEENA SAHASRANAMAN is the 1000 th (sahasram) > member??? I have no words except to say this must also be the > blessings of Guruvayoorappan.> > May HE bless you and all our members> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > > > > > -----

Original Message ----> > menon_sunil menon_sunil@> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:37:29 PM> > [Guruvayur] Two mile stones - our group news> > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Dear Devotee Members,> > > > I have two good news to share with you all.> > > > - As Chandraji mentioned we have crossed THREE MILLION (30 lacks)> > japams of "Om Namo Narayanaya"! !!> > > > - Secondly, we have 1000 members as of today in our group!!> > > > Deatils : -> > > > A special pranam to all members who particpates in the Naama Japam> > Yagnan and typing 1000s of "Om Namo Narayanaya" manthram with utmost> > dedication and Bhakthi. Om Namo Narayanaya:> >

> > During the initial days of our Koti Naama Archana, I felt foolish of> > myself to start such a massive Yagnam without thinking much. So, it > is> > of great pleasure to realize that we reached this far. I can't > express> > my gratitude to you for the same.> > > > ------------> > > > As I realized by now, when we do anything in the name of God with > pure> > bhakthi, Krishna shows us the path. By Guruvayoorappan' s grace and> > blessing we are steadily progressing towards our goal of one crore> > naama japam. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ----------> > > > ** Special thanks to Shri. SHASHI Kartha and Shri CHANDRA Menon for> > their hard work behind the scenes to maintain and upkeep our Koti> > Naama Japam site. I can't quite express how much their help means

> to me.> > > > Counting each japam postings, correcting the subject lines, deleting> > the spam posts and approving all email based japams involves a lot > of> > work - on a committed daily basis. Let us thank them for taking it > up> > voluntarily and doing such an excellent job. Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > ------------ --------- --------- -------> > Guruvayur group> > > > As a group, we have crossed the 1000th member mark with our new > member> > Meena Sahasranaman from Mumbai. Let us welcome her & all our new> > members. Please enjoy the satsung of so many devotees, their> > experiences and their spiritual knowledge.> > ------------ --------- --> > > > I understand that numbers or counts are not so important to many,> > however, at times, we feel good

knowing the same. The good feeling > of being a part of a large family of devotees and being a part of a > group who relentlessly work hard to have tangible results of their > love for Krishna.> > > > Let me thank all our group members and their families who made this> > group and all our endeavours like the incredible feat of 3 million > naama japams!> > > > Praying for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings for our group projects and > personal lives.> > > > I also request all your blessings for our group's activities and > personal lives.> > > > May Bhagavan bless you and your families.> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya: Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > - Sunil> > > > Please check out our Naama Japam blog> > > > http://guruvayuryah

oogroup.blogspot .com> >>