IndiaDivine.org

going to india

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everybody, I am leaving for a 2 month break to India. Planning to go to guruvayur too.. I'll surely keep everybody in my prayers. Then I would like to get some info. Has anybody brought veena from india? If so how do you go about it? I would really appreciate any help in this matter. thank you very much kamala lakshman

Guest guest

Wish you have a joyful journey and the blesssings of Guruvayurappan will always with you.

Best Regards

Narayanan

Kamala Lakshman <kamalalakshmanguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 25 May 2008 11:02:24[Guruvayur] going to india

Hello everybody,

I am leaving for a 2 month break to India. Planning to go to guruvayur too.. I'll surely keep everybody in my prayers.

Then I would like to get some info. Has anybody brought veena from india? If so how do you go about it? I would really appreciate any help in this matter.

thank you very much

kamala lakshman

Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes? Movies is all you need

Guest guest

pls go to arikanniyooor temple also only 5km from guruvayoor.famous temple build by perundhachan

trichur road

Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shrimathy Kamala Lakshman

Having worked with Airlines most of my career, the best place to ask is the Airline that you travel. During those days they used to send it as UN-accompanied baggage which is considered as cargo but usually accompany the same flight that passenger travels. This is cheaper than paying excess baggage, and also cheaper to regular cargo rate. Some of the instrument selling companies pack your Veena well and will help you in this regard. I wish you to have a pleasant journey to India, Guruvayoor and other places and safe return

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

Kamala Lakshman <kamalalakshmanguruvayur Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 11:02:24 AM[Guruvayur] going to india

Hello everybody,

I am leaving for a 2 month break to India. Planning to go to guruvayur too.. I'll surely keep everybody in my prayers.

Then I would like to get some info. Has anybody brought veena from india? If so how do you go about it? I would really appreciate any help in this matter.

thank you very much

kamala lakshman