IndiaDivine.org

Udayasthama Pooja - Guruvayoor News - May 28

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna - Dear Arun, A small request, if you could interpret the information given in Malayalam would be really understandings for me. Many thanks!! Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please find the attached news,

from Malayala Manorama Daily. Radhe Shyam, Arun

Warm Regds S.Swaminathan

Winner's donot do different things,They will do things differently !!!!!

Guest guest

Dear Sree Arun, The news is in malayalam, for the benefit of me and others in the group who cannot read malayalam can you please highlight us on what the article says. Thanks and Regards, JayanthiArun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please find the attached news, from Malayala Manorama Daily. Radhe Shyam, Arun

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA sorry, I didnt think about those who cannot read malayalam ... here is a briefing about the news ... Guruvayoor Devaswom Board has decided to change the number of Udayastamana Poojas, effective from August 1st, 2008. Currently Udayastamana Pooja is there 3 times a week, and those days devotees has to wait in queue for many hours to have a darshan. SO, from

August 1st, in the months of April & May (most number of devotees in those 2 months) Udayastamana Pooja will not be there. In June, July and August it will be 3 times a week, and other months it will be 2 days a week. Already Udayastamana Pooja booking crossed the year 2050, so no new bookings will be taken soon. Radhe Shyam, Arun "C.Jayanthi"

<cjayanthi wrote: Dear Sree Arun, The news is in malayalam, for the benefit of me and others in the group who cannot read malayalam can you please highlight us on what the article says. Thanks and Regards, JayanthiArun P Pillai <arunppillay

wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please find the attached news, from Malayala Manorama Daily. Radhe Shyam, Arun

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear Arun, A small clarification, I couldn't understand why this Udayasthama Pooja advance booking is going for the task ? We are allowed to sit and view Lord guruvayurappa ?? pls clarify the fact involved in this Udayasthama Pooja... Many thanks!!Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA sorry, I didnt think about those who cannot read malayalam ... here is a briefing about the news ... Guruvayoor Devaswom Board has decided to change the number of Udayastamana Poojas, effective from August 1st, 2008. Currently Udayastamana Pooja is there 3 times a week, and those days devotees has to wait in queue for many hours to have a darshan. SO, from August 1st, in the months of April & May (most number of devotees in those 2 months) Udayastamana Pooja will not be there. In June, July and August it will be 3 times a week, and other months it will be 2 days a week. Already Udayastamana Pooja booking crossed the year 2050, so no new bookings will be taken soon. Radhe Shyam, Arun "C.Jayanthi" <cjayanthi > wrote: Dear Sree Arun, The news is in malayalam, for the benefit of me and others in the group who cannot read malayalam can you please highlight us on what the article says. Thanks and Regards, JayanthiArun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please find the attached news, from Malayala Manorama Daily. Radhe Shyam, Arun

Warm Regds S.Swaminathan

Winner's donot do different things,They will do things differently !!!!!

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Hello Swaminathan ji, Sorry, I am not an expert .. here is some information about the Pooja ... (got from internet) still if you have some doubts, please write back to the group, there are a lot of knowledgable people who will help you UDAYASTHAMANA POOJA This is the most coveted and dearest of all poojas. This is an offering

which involves special poojas and illuminations (continuous Pooja from dawn to dusk). This is offered for the fulfillment of the wishes in response to the divine grace received. Udayasthamaya literally means from sunrise to sunset. Hence it implies worship from sunrise to sunset. It consists of 15 special Poojas in addition to all the routine poojas and begins after the morning Siveli. There is a special feast for the devotees. There is the Vilakku (illumination) in the evening. The Siveli in the evening takes 5 rounds instead of the usual 3. The tripuka marks the end of the udayastamana pooja. Radhe Shyam, Arun Swaminathan Sekar <krishnan_sekar wrote: Hare Krishna, Dear Arun, A small clarification, I couldn't understand why this Udayasthama Pooja advance booking is going for the task ? We are allowed to sit and view Lord guruvayurappa ?? pls clarify the fact involved in this Udayasthama Pooja... Many thanks!!Arun P Pillai

<arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA sorry, I didnt think about those who cannot read malayalam ... here is a briefing about the news ... Guruvayoor Devaswom Board has decided to change the number of Udayastamana Poojas, effective from August 1st, 2008. Currently Udayastamana Pooja is there 3 times a week, and those days devotees has to wait in queue for many hours to have a darshan. SO, from August 1st, in the months of April & May (most number of devotees in those 2 months) Udayastamana Pooja will not be there. In June, July and August it will be 3 times a week, and other months it will be 2 days a week. Already Udayastamana Pooja booking crossed the year 2050, so no new bookings will be taken soon. Radhe Shyam, Arun "C.Jayanthi" <cjayanthi > wrote: Dear Sree Arun, The news is in malayalam, for the benefit of me and others in the group who cannot read malayalam can you please highlight us on what the article says. Thanks and Regards, JayanthiArun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please find the attached news, from Malayala Manorama Daily. Radhe Shyam, Arun Warm Regds S.Swaminathan Winner's donot do different things,They will do things differently !!!!!