Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is not clear what this message refers to. Who is deviating from

the bhakti path? As far as I have seen, the modertors are doing a

great job indeed ,at the same time very particular about the postings

that appear in this forum and from my view point they do not allow

controversial articles to be posted here.I am sure all members are

aware of that. So let them do their job.

Although this is a bhakti related forum, I believe members do have a

duty to express their views if any individual or authority tries to

undermine the Hindu faith or interfere in the performance of daily

routines of the places of worship. Should we expect God to do

everything for us / God helps those who help themselves.

If the moderator finds the posting objectionable, he should not allow

it to be posted.

Jai shree Krishna !

A Nair

guruvayur , Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

wrote:

>

> & nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the & nbsp;

group were deviating from the main principles for which it was

started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not

open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of

time. & nbsp;Sunil is & nbsp; & nbsp;a dedicated soul who has nothing to

gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal

inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of

sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a

marvellous job in maintaining the calibre of the group and one should

not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics

for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism

should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in

the Lord and His powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help

to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by

our actions is the height of

> arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as

to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule,

that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & nbsp; it? Judging

from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be

far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of

man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then

the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of extremism is not good

for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our

concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is

allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question

Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to change even his own

son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not

require our assistance to put the matter right. If He will it

he & nbsp; can do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means that

it iis His will and we

> have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and

hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my mind. Above

all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them

enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the

character of a bhaktha.

> I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of you to

go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or

not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say

so.

> & nbsp;saoja ramanujam

>

>

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

& nbsp;

> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

>

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbs

p; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

>

>

>

& nbsp;

>

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbs

p; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A.,

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

p; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs.com/asrama3

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

Guest guest

The import of my message is that there should be no personal attacks against the members or the moderators. One can definitely express what he feels and as you rightly said it is the prerogative of the moderator to allow it or not to be posted. I do not know the issue at hand as I do not open any mal that does not concern about sacred works or expresses a devotional fervour. But when I found that there was alot of unpleasnatness going on I thought I should interfere. May be I was wrong.I wish the members of this group whom I consider as a family to be happy and harmonious. There should not be any clashing of swords. I said everyone must be given enough space to express himself. I too expressed my opinion as one who was pained to see the unpleasantness in

the group.Some of the interactions have not come on the group though but went on personal level. So the members may not be aware of the implications. I was only acting a mother saying "Children dont fight" and I dont want to enter into any dispute further. It is true God helps only those who help themselves. But the implication is not as suggested.It pertains to personal uuplifting and not in social matters. One can express what he feels about any public issue and even take steps to remedy it in the best of his capacity but should leave it at that and not force it on others. In the state of affairs our country is now both secularism and religion have become deeply political and there is no sincerity in both factions but to further their own political interests. When the asuras tormented the world the Lord allowed it to a certian extent as it was the samshtiprarabdha. and intervened when that was exhausted partly due to surrendering to

Him . This is what we also should do and this is what I meant by saying that everything is His will and He knows how to and when to take action. More things are wrought with prayer than this world dreams of, it is said, and the devotee does not take any violent action even to protect himself because he feels that all belongs to Him includiing his own self and He knows how to take care of His property. I do noe xpect everyone to agree with me as I know that human behaviour and notions are diverse but I only tried to help to maintain harmony in the group.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Wed, 6/11/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Group mattersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 9:05 PM

It is not clear what this message refers to. Who is deviating from the bhakti path? As far as I have seen, the modertors are doing a great job indeed ,at the same time very particular about the postings that appear in this forum and from my view point they do not allow controversial articles to be posted here.I am sure all members are aware of that. So let them do their job. Although this is a bhakti related forum, I believe members do have a duty to express their views if any individual or authority tries to undermine the Hindu faith or interfere in the performance of daily routines of the places of worship. Should we expect God to do everything for us / God helps those who help themselves. If the moderator finds the posting objectionable, he should not allow it to be posted. Jai shree Krishna !A Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:>> & nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the & nbsp; group were deviating from the main principles for which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of time. & nbsp;Sunil is & nbsp; & nbsp; a dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in

full faith in the Lord and His powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by our actions is the height of> arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & nbsp; it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to

change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not require our assistance to put the matter right. If He will it he & nbsp; can do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means that it iis His will and we> have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the character of a bhaktha.> I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say so.> & nbsp;saoja ramanujam> > > & nbsp;> > > > > > > > >

> & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> > > > > > > > > > > & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3> & nbsp;> & nbsp;>

Guest guest

Sarojaji,

I also agree with you. We are sometimes deviating from the main principles of this group. It is not a group for discussing about politics or cheap politicians. Everyone should remember that it is a group intended for " Sree Guruvayoorappa devotes ".

Nothing happens by itself, It is made to happen by the lord. So what we have to do is - pray the lord and do our karma.

Pardon me if I have written anything wrong.

Regards,

Sreejith.

" Om namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya "--- On Wed, 11/6/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18[Guruvayur] Group mattersguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 6:53 AM

I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the group were deviating from the main principles for which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of time. Sunil is a dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in the Lord and His powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by our

actions is the height of arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not require our assistance to put the matter right. If He will it he can do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means

that it iis His will and we have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the character of a bhaktha. I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say so.

saoja ramanujam

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

No doubt Krishna changed Arjuna But we should not forget that ti wasthe Lord Himself who had the power to change the destiny of any one. At the saetime He is also the karmaphladhaatha, and Arjuna relapsed back to his normal state after he starte doing Krishna's bidding and we see this in many insatances like the abhimanyu episode. So Krishna let Arjuna exhaust his karma and did not make him a realised soul by giving the supremeknoledge. gita was ot told for the sake of Arjuna but it was for the whols manknid and it served the purpose of a pep pills to make his shed his misplaced attachment that came to him at the wrong moment as krishna says 'kuthasthvaa kaSmalamidham vishame samupasThitam.;

As per the sloka quoted by the member that sloka should be read along with the previos one.

idham the naathapaskaaya naabhakthaaya kadhaachana

na cha aSuSrooshave vaachyam na cha maam yo abhyasooyathi(BG-18.67)

"Never should be this told by you to one who is not austere , who is not a devotee, nor to one who has no wish to listen, nor certainly to him who traduces Me."

This is what I meant by saying that a truly so piritual seeker will not try to chanh ge even his own son.

The sloka quoted means "He who proclaims this supreme mystery to my devotees shall come to Me, acquiring supreme devotion towards Me. There is no doubt about this."

So the two slokas go together.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, dasa1313 <no_reply > wrote:

dasa1313 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Group mattersguruvayur Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:39 AM

Dear all ,

I have a doubt . Mother Sarojam says "A truly spiritual person will not try to change another person . But Krishnan tried to change Arjunan by advising Geetha . Krishnan also declared in Geetha slokam 18.68-69 " :

ya imam paramam guhyam mad-bhaktesv abhidhasyati bhaktim mayi param krtva mam evaisyaty asamsayahna ca tasman manusyesu kascin me priya-krttamahbhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priyataro bhuvi

(The one who shall propagate this supreme secret philosophy the transcendental knowledge of the Geetha amongst My devotees, shall be performing the highest devotional service to Me, and shall certainly come to Me. No other person shall do a more pleasing service to Me, and no one on the earth shall be more dear to Me.)

Also , is it morally correct for a Devotee to handover all his duties and repsonsibilities to Krishnan ? .

Regards,

Dasan

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@. ..> wrote:>> & nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the & nbsp; group were deviating from the main principles for which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of time. & nbsp;Sunil is & nbsp; & nbsp;a dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in the Lord and His powers. Neither the

Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by our actions is the height of> arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & nbsp; it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not require our

assistance to put the matter right. If He will it he & nbsp; can do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means that it iis His will and we> have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the character of a bhaktha.> I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say so.> & nbsp;saoja ramanujam> > > & nbsp;> > > > > > > > > > & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;>

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> > > > > > > > > > > & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3>

& nbsp;> & nbsp;>

Guest guest

Dear Mother Sarojam ,

I am a devotee of Krishna , who doesn't purposefully behave like

Asuran . Of course, a born Asuran can't be a krishna-devotee . But

I

am ignorant about many aspects of Krishna-philosophy . When I am

misusing my Freewill due to ignorance , I can't blame Krishna for

it - saying that my self- destruction is caused by HIM . It is the

duty of enlightened Krishna-Devotees like you to change me by

telling what was my mistake . For sure , I will accept your advice

as Krishna's word. A Guru is

Krishna's representative .

I believe that Krishna has provided Geetha to the world to make

skilled Scholars who can pass on that Geetha-knowledge to the

budding devotees . A mantra is more effective if it is chanted after

knowing it's meaning . It is always better to achieve knowledge and

correct the mistakes in Free-will. This is what happening

in " Sathsangams " . Listener obediently hears what the Acharyan says.

Acharyan clears the listeners doubts and makes him a better devotee.

Also when necessary , the Acharyan chastisises the Devotee to

correct his mistake . Such Guru-Shisya Parampara is the back bone of

our ancient culture . Please pardon me if my thinking is incorrect.

Rgds,

Dasan

guruvayur , Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

wrote:

>

> No doubt Krishna changed Arjuna But we should & nbsp; not forget

that ti wasthe Lord & nbsp; & nbsp;Himself who had the power to change

the destiny of any one. At the saetime He is also the

karmaphladhaatha, and Arjuna relapsed back to his normal state after

he starte doing Krishna's bidding and we see this in many insatances

like the abhimanyu & nbsp; episode. So Krishna let Arjuna exhaust his

karma and did not make him a realised soul by giving the

supremeknoledge. gita was ot told for the sake of Arjuna but it was

for the whols manknid and it served the purpose of a pep pills to

make his shed his misplaced attachment that came to him at the wrong

moment as krishna says 'kuthasthvaa kaSmalamidham vishame

samupasThitam.;

> & nbsp;

> As per the sloka quoted by the member that sloka should be read

along with the previos one.

> idham the naathapaskaaya naabhakthaaya kadhaachana

> na cha aSuSrooshave vaachyam na cha maam yo abhyasooyathi(BG-18.67)

> " Never should be this told by you to one who is not austere , who

is not a devotee, nor to one who has no wish to listen, nor

certainly to him who traduces Me. "

> This is what I meant by saying that a truly so piritual seeker

will not try to chanh ge even his own son.

> & nbsp;

> The sloka quoted means " He who proclaims this & nbsp; supreme

mystery to my devotees shall come to Me, acquiring supreme devotion

towards Me. There is no doubt about this. "

> So the two slokas go together.

> saroja Ramanujam

>

>

>

>

>

& nbsp;

>

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nb

sp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A.,

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nb

sp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs.com/asrama3

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

> --- On Thu, 6/12/08, dasa1313 no_reply wrote:

>

> dasa1313 no_reply

> [Guruvayur] Re: Group matters

> guruvayur

> Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:39 AM

>

Dear all ,

> I have a doubt . Mother Sarojam says " A truly spiritual person

will not try to change another person . But Krishnan tried to change

Arjunan by advising Geetha . Krishnan also declared in Geetha & nbsp;

slokam 18.68-69 " & nbsp; :

> ya imam paramam guhyam mad-bhaktesv abhidhasyati

> bhaktim mayi param krtva mam evaisyaty asamsayah

> na ca tasman manusyesu kascin me priya-krttamah

> bhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priyataro bhuvi

> (The one who shall propagate this supreme secret philosophy the

transcendental knowledge of the Geetha amongst My devotees, shall be

performing the highest devotional service to Me, and shall certainly

come to Me. No other person shall do a more pleasing service to Me,

and no one on the earth shall be more dear to Me.)

> & nbsp;

> Also , is it morally correct & nbsp; for a Devotee to handover all

his duties and repsonsibilities to Krishnan ? .

> & nbsp;

> Regards,

> & nbsp;

> Dasan

>

> & nbsp;

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam

sarojram18@ .. & gt; wrote:

> & gt;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in

the & amp;nbsp; group were deviating from the main principles for

which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in

debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion

due to pasucity of time. & amp;nbsp;Sunil is & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp;a

dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and

running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and

problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil.

Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining

the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation

of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen

groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to

predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in the Lord and His

powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To

think that we are establishing either of the two by our

> actions is the height of

> & gt; arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked

him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign

rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & amp;nbsp;

it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words

seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam,

First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of

spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of

extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation

seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change

it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why.

Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to

change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His

will and He does not require our assistance to put the matter right.

If He will it he & amp;nbsp; can do it in a moment. The fact that he

does not means that it iis His

> will and we

> & gt; have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a

mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my

mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not

give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is

not the character of a bhaktha.

> & gt; I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of

you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the

Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member

to say so.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;saoja ramanujam

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

& amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp

; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbs

p; & amp;nbsp;Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, & amp;nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

& amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp

; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbs

p; & amp;nbsp;Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, & amp;nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

p; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

>

Guest guest

I meant by the word asuras, not devotees like you but the miscriants and nonbelievers. what I wrote is only purely conceptual, no reference to individuals at all.Manthra is effective of course. I dont deny it. The guru tries to correct the sishya and guides him because it is God's will that he should do so.Even to get the rightguru is His will.Geeta is a gospel of mankind for all to follow to the extent of their understanding.Krishna says, 'naihaabhikramanaaSo asthi prathyavaayao na vidhyathe; svalpamapi asya dharmasya thraayathe mahatho nhayaath,' meaning, in this path there is no pitfalls and the effort is never lost and even a little prctice saves one from great fear.The free will is yours but what you do with that free will becomes your

destiny and once it happens the Lord lets you experience the result. Whatyou have done already becomes your prarabdha, which has to be exhausted but the devotion and surrender to the Lord makes you tide overthe difficult patch of life. That is why a wise man accepts what comes as the prasadha of the Lord and never gets elated by good fortune nor gets depressed by misfortune 'dukheshu anudhvignamanaah sukheshu vigathasprhah.' Listeningto a guru if you have the good fortune (again good and bad fortune is your destiny)of having one or even surrendering completely to the Lord Himself and expect Him to guide you is equally effective provided you have become veetharaagabhyakrodha. In ordinary mortals like us who lack the total surrender sometimes our own will influenced by our ragadhvesha is mistaken as that of the Lord. For this a guru is necessary. But the guru must be an enlightened soul and absdsolutely free from ragadhvesha. I am not a great

scholar nor an elevated soul but only as imperfect as every one else. But what I say does not come only from my studies but from my experience of trying to live it as far as I could.What I write about devotion or spirituality is the truth I have found by my own experience. I preach only what I practise.I was asked by someone when I got my doctorate what am I going to prescribe. I said 'only love and happiness.' That is what I am trying to do and my writings are the result of that. I do not mean to find fault wth anyone or accuse anyone of anything. In my life I could clearly see the divine hand guiding me even in mundane things So what I write is what comes to my mind through His will and not due to my own likes and dislikes, which I dont have , as what I do is His work.You are welcome to write to me if you want further discussion in the matter to my personal mail box if you think that I have not answered your point fully in order

not to disturb others in the group by our interactions,and I will try to explain my point of view, to the best of my ability and understanding,I stress it is my point of view and I dont have the arrogance to say it is the only the right one.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Fri, 6/13/08, dasa1313 <no_reply > wrote:

dasa1313 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Group mattersguruvayur Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 10:31 AM

Dear Mother Sarojam , I am a devotee of Krishna , who doesn't purposefully behave like Asuran . Of course, a born Asuran can't be a krishna-devotee . But I am ignorant about many aspects of Krishna-philosophy . When I am misusing my Freewill due to ignorance , I can't blame Krishna for it - saying that my self- destruction is caused by HIM . It is the duty of enlightened Krishna-Devotees like you to change me by telling what was my mistake . For sure , I will accept your advice as Krishna's word. A Guru is Krishna's representative . I believe that Krishna has provided Geetha to the world to make skilled Scholars who can pass on that Geetha-knowledge to the budding devotees . A mantra is more effective if it is chanted after knowing it's meaning . It is always better to achieve knowledge and correct the mistakes in Free-will. This is what happening in "Sathsangams" . Listener

obediently hears what the Acharyan says. Acharyan clears the listeners doubts and makes him a better devotee. Also when necessary , the Acharyan chastisises the Devotee to correct his mistake . Such Guru-Shisya Parampara is the back bone of our ancient culture . Please pardon me if my thinking is incorrect.Rgds,Dasanguruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:>> No doubt Krishna changed Arjuna But we should & nbsp; not forget that ti wasthe Lord & nbsp; & nbsp;Himself who had the power to change the destiny of any one. At the saetime He is also the karmaphladhaatha, and Arjuna relapsed back to his normal state after he starte doing Krishna's bidding and we see this in many insatances like the abhimanyu & nbsp; episode. So Krishna let Arjuna exhaust his

karma and did not make him a realised soul by giving the supremeknoledge. gita was ot told for the sake of Arjuna but it was for the whols manknid and it served the purpose of a pep pills to make his shed his misplaced attachment that came to him at the wrong moment as krishna says 'kuthasthvaa kaSmalamidham vishame samupasThitam. ;> & nbsp;> As per the sloka quoted by the member that sloka should be read along with the previos one. > idham the naathapaskaaya naabhakthaaya kadhaachana> na cha aSuSrooshave vaachyam na cha maam yo abhyasooyathi( BG-18.67)> "Never should be this told by you to one who is not austere , who is not a devotee, nor to one who has no wish to listen, nor certainly to him who traduces Me."> This is what I meant by saying that a truly so piritual seeker will not try to chanh ge even his own son.> & nbsp;> The sloka quoted means "He

who proclaims this & nbsp; supreme mystery to my devotees shall come to Me, acquiring supreme devotion towards Me. There is no doubt about this." > So the two slokas go together.> saroja Ramanujam> > > > > > > > > > > > & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3> & nbsp;>

& nbsp;> > --- On Thu, 6/12/08, dasa1313 no_reply@ s.com wrote:> > dasa1313 no_reply@ s.com> [Guruvayur] Re: Group matters> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:39 AM> > > > > > > > Dear all ,> I have a doubt . Mother Sarojam says "A truly spiritual person will not try to change another person . But Krishnan tried to change Arjunan by advising Geetha . Krishnan also declared in Geetha & nbsp; slokam 18.68-69 " & nbsp; : > ya imam paramam guhyam mad-bhaktesv abhidhasyati > bhaktim mayi param krtva mam evaisyaty

asamsayah> na ca tasman manusyesu kascin me priya-krttamah> bhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priyataro bhuvi> (The one who shall propagate this supreme secret philosophy the transcendental knowledge of the Geetha amongst My devotees, shall be performing the highest devotional service to Me, and shall certainly come to Me. No other person shall do a more pleasing service to Me, and no one on the earth shall be more dear to Me.)> & nbsp;> Also , is it morally correct & nbsp; for a Devotee to handover all his duties and repsonsibilities to Krishnan ? . > & nbsp;> Regards,> & nbsp;> Dasan > > & nbsp;> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam sarojram18@ .. & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the & amp;nbsp; group were deviating from the

main principles for which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of time. & amp;nbsp; Sunil is & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; a dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in the Lord and His powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by our> actions is the height of>

& gt; arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & amp;nbsp; it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not require our assistance to put the matter right. If He will it he & amp;nbsp; can

do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means that it iis His> will and we> & gt; have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the character of a bhaktha.> & gt; I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say so.> & gt; & amp;nbsp;saoja ramanujam> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

& amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp; Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & amp;nbsp; Siromani in sanskrit.> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;

nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp; Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & amp;nbsp; Siromani in sanskrit.> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt;>

Guest guest

hi everybody !Can we put an end to this topic to avoid unnecessary controversies as these days while opening mailbox, it is sad to say, we get only such mails with lot of controversies.Let us talk something related to God, if there is anything, if not let us keep quite please.............!!! It is my humble request.

Hare Krishna !Jayasree Menon On 14/06/2008, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

I meant by the word asuras, not devotees like you but the miscriants and nonbelievers. what I wrote is only purely conceptual, no reference to individuals at all.Manthra is effective of course. I dont deny it. The guru tries to correct the sishya and guides him because it is God's will that he should do so.Even to get the rightguru is His will.Geeta is a gospel of mankind for all to follow to the extent of their understanding.Krishna says, 'naihaabhikramanaaSo asthi prathyavaayao na vidhyathe; svalpamapi asya dharmasya thraayathe mahatho nhayaath,' meaning, in this path there is no pitfalls and the effort is never lost and even a little prctice saves one from great fear.The free will is yours but what you do with that free will becomes your

destiny and once it happens the Lord lets you experience the result. Whatyou have done already becomes your prarabdha, which has to be exhausted but the devotion and surrender to the Lord makes you tide overthe difficult patch of life. That is why a wise man accepts what comes as the prasadha of the Lord and never gets elated by good fortune nor gets depressed by misfortune 'dukheshu anudhvignamanaah sukheshu vigathasprhah.' Listeningto a guru if you have the good fortune (again good and bad fortune is your destiny)of having one or even surrendering completely to the Lord Himself and expect Him to guide you is equally effective provided you have become veetharaagabhyakrodha. In ordinary mortals like us who lack the total surrender sometimes our own will influenced by our ragadhvesha is mistaken as that of the Lord. For this a guru is necessary. But the guru must be an enlightened soul and absdsolutely free from ragadhvesha. I am not a great

scholar nor an elevated soul but only as imperfect as every one else. But what I say does not come only from my studies but from my experience of trying to live it as far as I could.What I write about devotion or spirituality is the truth I have found by my own experience. I preach only what I practise.I was asked by someone when I got my doctorate what am I going to prescribe. I said 'only love and happiness.' That is what I am trying to do and my writings are the result of that. I do not mean to find fault wth anyone or accuse anyone of anything. In my life I could clearly see the divine hand guiding me even in mundane things So what I write is what comes to my mind through His will and not due to my own likes and dislikes, which I dont have , as what I do is His work.You are welcome to write to me if you want further discussion in the matter to my personal mail box if you think that I have not answered your point fully in order

not to disturb others in the group by our interactions,and I will try to explain my point of view, to the best of my ability and understanding,I stress it is my point of view and I dont have the arrogance to say it is the only the right one.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Fri, 6/13/08, dasa1313 <no_reply > wrote:

dasa1313 <no_reply >

[Guruvayur] Re: Group mattersguruvayur Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 10:31 AM

Dear Mother Sarojam , I am a devotee of Krishna , who doesn't purposefully behave like Asuran . Of course, a born Asuran can't be a krishna-devotee . But I am ignorant about many aspects of Krishna-philosophy . When I am

misusing my Freewill due to ignorance , I can't blame Krishna for it - saying that my self- destruction is caused by HIM . It is the duty of enlightened Krishna-Devotees like you to change me by telling what was my mistake . For sure , I will accept your advice

as Krishna's word. A Guru is Krishna's representative . I believe that Krishna has provided Geetha to the world to make skilled Scholars who can pass on that Geetha-knowledge to the budding devotees . A mantra is more effective if it is chanted after

knowing it's meaning . It is always better to achieve knowledge and correct the mistakes in Free-will. This is what happening in " Sathsangams " . Listener

obediently hears what the Acharyan says. Acharyan clears the listeners doubts and makes him a better devotee. Also when necessary , the Acharyan chastisises the Devotee to correct his mistake . Such Guru-Shisya Parampara is the back bone of

our ancient culture . Please pardon me if my thinking is incorrect.Rgds,Dasanguruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...>

wrote:>> No doubt Krishna changed Arjuna But we should & nbsp; not forget that ti wasthe Lord & nbsp; & nbsp;Himself who had the power to change

the destiny of any one. At the saetime He is also the karmaphladhaatha, and Arjuna relapsed back to his normal state after he starte doing Krishna's bidding and we see this in many insatances like the abhimanyu & nbsp; episode. So Krishna let Arjuna exhaust his

karma and did not make him a realised soul by giving the supremeknoledge. gita was ot told for the sake of Arjuna but it was for the whols manknid and it served the purpose of a pep pills to make his shed his misplaced attachment that came to him at the wrong

moment as krishna says 'kuthasthvaa kaSmalamidham vishame samupasThitam. ;> & nbsp;> As per the sloka quoted by the member that sloka should be read along with the previos one. > idham the naathapaskaaya naabhakthaaya kadhaachana

> na cha aSuSrooshave vaachyam na cha maam yo abhyasooyathi( BG-18.67)> " Never should be this told by you to one who is not austere , who is not a devotee, nor to one who has no wish to listen, nor

certainly to him who traduces Me. " > This is what I meant by saying that a truly so piritual seeker will not try to chanh ge even his own son.> & nbsp;> The sloka quoted means " He

who proclaims this & nbsp; supreme mystery to my devotees shall come to Me, acquiring supreme devotion towards Me. There is no doubt about this. " > So the two slokas go together.> saroja Ramanujam

> > > > > > > > > > > > & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nb

sp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;Dr. & nbsp;Saroja & nbsp;Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & nbsp;Siromani in sanskrit.> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nb

sp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3> & nbsp;>

& nbsp;> > --- On Thu, 6/12/08, dasa1313 no_reply@ s.com wrote:

> > dasa1313 no_reply@ s.com> [Guruvayur] Re: Group matters

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:39 AM> > > > > > > > Dear all ,> I have a doubt . Mother Sarojam says " A truly spiritual person will not try to change another person . But Krishnan tried to change

Arjunan by advising Geetha . Krishnan also declared in Geetha & nbsp; slokam 18.68-69 " & nbsp; : > ya imam paramam guhyam mad-bhaktesv abhidhasyati > bhaktim mayi param krtva mam evaisyaty

asamsayah> na ca tasman manusyesu kascin me priya-krttamah> bhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priyataro bhuvi> (The one who shall propagate this supreme secret philosophy the transcendental knowledge of the Geetha amongst My devotees, shall be

performing the highest devotional service to Me, and shall certainly come to Me. No other person shall do a more pleasing service to Me, and no one on the earth shall be more dear to Me.)> & nbsp;> Also , is it morally correct & nbsp; for a Devotee to handover all

his duties and repsonsibilities to Krishnan ? . > & nbsp;> Regards,> & nbsp;> Dasan > > & nbsp;> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam

sarojram18@ .. & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; I have beeen observing lately that the posts in the & amp;nbsp; group were deviating from the

main principles for which it was started. I do not know the details of the issue in debate as I do not open any mail that dose not pertain to devotion due to pasucity of time. & amp;nbsp; Sunil is & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; a

dedicated soul who has nothing to gain by promoting a group and running a magazine with real zeal inspite of all his commitments and problems in life.The group of sincere devotees like Sunil. Veena ,Menonji and others are doing a marvellous job in maintaining

the calibre of the group and one should not yield to the temptation of drawing it into the mire of politics for which there are umpteen groups. Neither Marxism nor fanaticism should be allowed to predominate. Devotion consists in full faith in the Lord and His

powers. Neither the Lord nor Hinduism needs our help to survive. To think that we are establishing either of the two by our> actions is the height of>

& gt; arrogance.Swami Vivekanandha said once to someone who asked him as to why he could not work for freeing the country from foreign rule, that he will do so in no time but are we ready for & amp;nbsp;

it? Judging from the state of affairs in the country now his words seemed to be far sighted.Gita says uddhareth athamnaa aathmaanam, First duty of man is to elevate himself to the greatest height of spirituality then the whole world will listen to him.Any kind of

extremism is not good for spiiritual progress. If any situation seems to be against our concept of dharma , you and I cannot change it and if the Lord is allowing that to happen ihe alone knows why. Who are we to question Him? A truly spiritual person will not try to

change even his own son.Everything in this world happens through His will and He does not require our assistance to put the matter right. If He will it he & amp;nbsp; can

do it in a moment. The fact that he does not means that it iis His> will and we> & gt; have no right to interfere. This group treats me like a mother and hence I feel that I have the liberty to say what is in my

mind. Above all, whether you agree with others point of view or not give them enough space to express without crossing swords which is not the character of a bhaktha.> & gt; I would like to request Sunil and others on behalf of all of

you to go on and not to worry about brickbats. Whether you serve the Lord or not is a matter for Him to decide and not left to any member to say so.> & gt; & amp;nbsp;saoja ramanujam> & gt;

> & gt; > & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

& amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp

; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp; Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & amp;nbsp; Siromani in sanskrit.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

> & gt; > & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;

nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; Dr. & amp;nbsp;Saroja & amp;nbsp; Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, & amp;nbsp; Siromani in sanskrit.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbs

p; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; www.freewebs. com/asrama3> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt;>

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.