IndiaDivine.org

Arun blessed with a baby girl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!! Sri Rama Jayam !!

Dear Group members,

An important news from Bangalore ---- our dear Arun is blessed with a baby girl.

God bless Arun & family ...

Hare Krishna

Hare Rama

Arun Pillai [arun.pillai] Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:47 AMblessed with a baby girl

Dear all,

I am very pleased to announce the arrival of my daughter. Both mother & baby are doing fine.

Please have some sweets.

Regards,Arun P Pillai

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Arun and Fly Glad to hear the great news. Let “Guruvayurappan” shower blessings to the new born and your

family always. With Prayers Sree-Anju-GauriSyamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai SreekrishnaDear ArunCongratulations . May KANNAN'S BLESSINGS be always with the little one and also both of youHumblySyamala--- On Thu, 6/19/08, PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps (AT) ge (DOT) com> wrote: PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps (AT) ge (DOT) com>[Guruvayur] Arun blessed with a baby girlguruvayur Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 11:55 AM !! Sri Rama Jayam !! Dear Group members, An important news from Bangalore ---- our dear Arun is blessed with a baby girl. God bless Arun & family ... Hare Krishna Hare

Rama Arun Pillai [arun. pillai (AT) valtech (DOT) co.in] Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:47 AMblessed with a baby girl Dear all, I am very pleased to announce the arrival of my daughter. Both mother & baby are doing fine. Please have some sweets. Regards,Arun P Pillai

Guest guest

Arunji

Happy to know that you have blessed with a baby girl.May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless you and your fmly.Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Thu, 19/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayilRe: [Guruvayur] Arun blessed with a baby girlguruvayur Date: Thursday, 19 June, 2008, 5:32 AM

Arunji

Congrats!!!

may Guruvayoorappan bless your daughter and family..

Om namo narayanaya..

Ashok

"PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy)" <vinod.psguruvayur Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:25:24 AM[Guruvayur] Arun blessed with a baby girl

!! Sri Rama Jayam !!

Dear Group members,

An important news from Bangalore ---- our dear Arun is blessed with a baby girl.

Hare Krishna

Hare Rama

Arun Pillai [arun. pillai (AT) valtech (DOT) co.in] Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:47 AMblessed with a baby girl

Dear all,

I am very pleased to announce the arrival of my daughter. Both mother & baby are doing fine.

Please have some sweets.

Regards,Arun P Pillai

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

fyi,

Sai Ram and Sai Krishna,

wish you happy blessed father of a child, and i pray to lord to bestow all good things in her life, GOD bless you and your child and family,

satish H.N--- On Thu, 19/6/08, PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps wrote:

PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps[Guruvayur] Arun blessed with a baby girlguruvayur Date: Thursday, 19 June, 2008, 11:55 AM

!! Sri Rama Jayam !!

Dear Group members,

Hare Krishna

Hare Rama

Arun Pillai [arun. pillai (AT) valtech (DOT) co.in] Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:47 AMblessed with a baby girl

Dear all,

Please have some sweets.

Regards,Arun P Pillai

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.