IndiaDivine.org

My job offer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,I am glad to inform that I have been recruited as "Junior Research Associate" at Infosys SETLabs (Research center) at Bangalore. I was the only person to be selected out of 35 people who aimed for it from my college.I heartfully thank all the members for your blessings and prayers.But I couldn't clear Google interview I mentioned in my last mail. God has shown me this way as perhaps I would be more succesful in this stream.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani+91-97312-55449

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

i am very happy to hear the happy news.guruvayoorappan is always with u and all..so dont worry about next google interview...guruvayoorappan will help u..thanksSaraswathy.--- On Fri, 20/6/08, Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote:Murali Krishna <emanimurali[Guruvayur] My job offer"guruvayur" <guruvayur >Friday, 20 June, 2008, 5:31 PM

Dear All,I am glad to inform that I have been recruited as "Junior Research Associate" at Infosys SETLabs (Research center) at Bangalore. I was the only person to be selected out of 35 people who aimed for it from my college.I heartfully thank all the members for your blessings and prayers.But I couldn't clear Google interview I mentioned in my last mail. God has shown me this way as perhaps I would be more succesful in this stream..Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani+91-97312-55449

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Mr Murali,Yes. Whatever happens...happens are for good......It is Lord who decides what is good and what is not....May Lord bless you in your new ventures !Best of luck!Jayasree Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya !On 20/06/2008, Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote:

Dear All,I am glad to inform that I have been recruited as " Junior Research Associate " at Infosys SETLabs (Research center) at Bangalore. I was the only person to be selected out of 35 people who aimed for it from my college.

I heartfully thank all the members for your blessings and prayers.But I couldn't clear Google interview I mentioned in my last mail. God has shown me this way as perhaps I would be more succesful in this stream.

Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani+91-97312-55449

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

om namo Narayanaya nama....... every thing is doing my him not us we become the way for all this He is every thing what we breath what we dring what we eat all....all...alllll unexplainable..........om Namo Bagavadeya Namahaa...Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Congratulations and keep His smarana all the time. Wish You all the best Regards and rpayers Savitri On Fri, Jun

20, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Murali Krishna <emanimurali > wrote: Dear All,I am glad to inform that I have been recruited as "Junior Research Associate" at Infosys SETLabs (Research center) at Bangalore. I was the only person to be selected out of 35 people who aimed for it from my college.I heartfully thank all the members for your blessings and prayers.But I couldn't clear Google interview I mentioned in my last mail. God has shown me this way as perhaps I would be more succesful in this stream.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani+91-97312-55449 Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.