IndiaDivine.org

Hello to All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Jayaji

We will pray for your son.Don't worry.--- On Sat, 6/21/08, Jaya <jayathama2003 wrote:

Jaya <jayathama2003[Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 1:17 PM

Please all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..Jayashree Menon (mumbai)

Guest guest

Having been a teacher for some years I give the same advice that I used to give to he parents during parent-teacher counselling.It is most important for the parents to remember that their tension will be communicated to the children.To succeed in any work including in examination a relaxed attitude is necessary. True the kife has become a rat race in modern days but it is not true that the one who runs fast always wins.Instill confidence in your cj hild that he can do well and not create fear in his mind. WE have seen in our experience it is often the students who were not doing so well in studies shine in later life once they realise their responsibilities. The road to success in career is not the same for all and joining IIT or doing

computer engineering, to quote an example, is not the only route to success With God's grace sincere effort put in any fo ield will bring success in life. The parents should cast off their blinkers and encourage the children to do what naturally comes to them and not imitate others.Our only son was dead against engineering and wanted to do only astronomy and astro physics and we let him do what he wanted much against the opinion of all around and his friends who thought he was foolish not to join engineering after getting 99% aggregate marks in 12th. But now he has done PhD and post doctorate in the subject and employed getting agood salary and morethan anything else he is happy. I told him ,when he said when he was a kid that he wanted to do agriculture, that he can do whateverhe wants but should betha best in the field chosen by him.

By all means pray to the Lord without whose grace nothing will happen. But most important is to remember the teachings of the Gita by the Lord that you have power only over your karma and not the result.At the same time it is also said bythe Lord 'ananyaaschinthayantho maam---" which is true even when taken in secular sense. Any work, whether it is studying or else, done diligently with full involvement and sincerity consistently and persistently fetches e result as the effort o itself takes care of the result.

sarojaRamanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya ! Dear Jayashreeji, I had also the similar problem in last year. My elder son was in IXth standard and he is an average student. I was praying throughout the year and he was also chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavat Geetha. May Shree Lord Guruvayoorappan give your son good strength and lead him for proper studies. I sincerely pray for your son. (Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comDate:

Sunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:01 PMOhm namo narayanaya.. Jayaji Our kannan will help him. we do pray for him.. don't worry.. ashokJaya <jayathama2003@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 21, 2008 10:47:44 AM[Guruvayur] Hello to AllPlease all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..Jayashree Menon (mumbai)Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Dear Jayasree,

I am in Chennai. I am taking online sanskrit classes on weekends at 9to10pm.I have just finished first course and going to satrt the second. Ask your son to insatall skype and give his skype ID and I will include him in the class. The classes are free.He can aj lso refer tome for any doubts or clarifications.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003 wrote:

Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 3:52 PM

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your great advise...

can I know where are you from.. r u in mumbai

when I saw that you are a Ph.D in Sanskrit I was too delighted

Can my son refer to you for any advise as he has taken sanskrit as language..

thanks once again--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 7:31 AM

Having been a teacher for some years I give the same advice that I used to give to he parents during parent-teacher counselling. It is most important for the parents to remember that their tension will be communicated to the children.To succeed in any work including in examination a relaxed attitude is necessary. True the kife has become a rat race in modern days but it is not true that the one who runs fast always wins.Instill confidence in your cj hild that he can do well and not create fear in his mind. WE have seen in our experience it is often the students who were not doing so well in studies shine in later life once they realise their responsibilities. The road to success in career is not the same for all and joining IIT or doing computer engineering, to quote an example, is not the only route to success With God's grace sincere effort put in any fo ield will bring success in life. The parents should cast off their blinkers

and encourage the children to do what naturally comes to them and not imitate others.Our only son was dead against engineering and wanted to do only astronomy and astro physics and we let him do what he wanted much against the opinion of all around and his friends who thought he was foolish not to join engineering after getting 99% aggregate marks in 12th. But now he has done PhD and post doctorate in the subject and employed getting agood salary and morethan anything else he is happy. I told him ,when he said when he was a kid that he wanted to do agriculture, that he can do whateverhe wants but should betha best in the field chosen by him.

By all means pray to the Lord without whose grace nothing will happen. But most important is to remember the teachings of the Gita by the Lord that you have power only over your karma and not the result.At the same time it is also said bythe Lord 'ananyaaschinthayan tho maam---" which is true even when taken in secular sense. Any work, whether it is studying or else, done diligently with full involvement and sincerity consistently and persistently fetches e result as the effort o itself takes care of the result.

sarojaRamanujam

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya ! Dear Jayashreeji, I had also the similar problem in last year. My elder son was in IXth standard and he is an average student. I was praying throughout the year and he was also chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavat Geetha. May Shree Lord Guruvayoorappan give your son good strength and lead him for proper studies. I sincerely pray for your son. (Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comDate:

Sunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:01 PMOhm namo narayanaya.. Jayaji Our kannan will help him. we do pray for him.. don't worry.. ashokJaya <jayathama2003@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 21, 2008 10:47:44 AM[Guruvayur] Hello to AllPlease all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..Jayashree Menon (mumbai)Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. /

groups/

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !!Hi Sarojamji,It was interesting to note that you are taking Sanskrit class. I have a skype account and my id is jayasree.menon.Can you please add me as I am very much interested to learn sanskrit. This is just to understand Bhagavatham.

best regardsjayasree menon 2008/6/24 Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003:

Dear Madam,

thanks once again--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

guruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 7:31 AM

Having been a teacher for some years I give the same advice that I used to give to he parents during parent-teacher counselling. It is most important for the parents to remember that their tension will be communicated to the children.To succeed in any work including in examination a relaxed attitude is necessary. True the kife has become a rat race in modern days but it is not true that the one who runs fast always wins.Instill confidence in your cj hild that he can do well and not create fear in his mind. WE have seen in our experience it is often the students who were not doing so well in studies shine in later life once they realise their responsibilities. The road to success in career is not the same for all and joining IIT or doing computer engineering, to quote an example, is not the only route to success With God's grace sincere effort put in any fo ield will bring success in life. The parents should cast off their blinkers

and encourage the children to do what naturally comes to them and not imitate others.Our only son was dead against engineering and wanted to do only astronomy and astro physics and we let him do what he wanted much against the opinion of all around and his friends who thought he was foolish not to join engineering after getting 99% aggregate marks in 12th. But now he has done PhD and post doctorate in the subject and employed getting agood salary and morethan anything else he is happy. I told him ,when he said when he was a kid that he wanted to do agriculture, that he can do whateverhe wants but should betha best in the field chosen by him.

By all means pray to the Lord without whose grace nothing will happen. But most important is to remember the teachings of the Gita by the Lord that you have power only over your karma and not the result.At the same time it is also said bythe Lord 'ananyaaschinthayan tho maam--- " which is true even when taken in secular sense. Any work, whether it is studying or else, done diligently with full involvement and sincerity consistently and persistently fetches e result as the effort o itself takes care of the result.

sarojaRamanujam

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya ! Dear Jayashreeji, I had also the similar problem in last year. My elder son was in IXth standard and he is an average student. I was praying throughout the year and he was also chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavat Geetha.

May Shree Lord Guruvayoorappan give your son good strength and lead him for proper studies. I sincerely pray for your son. (Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.com

Date:

Sunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:01 PMOhm namo narayanaya.. Jayaji Our kannan will help him. we do pray for him.. don't worry.. ashokJaya <jayathama2003@ >

guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 21, 2008 10:47:44 AM[Guruvayur] Hello to AllPlease all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which

is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..

Jayashree Menon (mumbai)Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. /

groups/

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much. At present at home I don't have a skype software.

I am so glad to know that u are from chennai, I did my schooling at chennai..from St. Francis Xaviers, Broadway, currently I am at Mumbai

anyways thanks once again.

--- On Wed, 6/25/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 6:49 AM

Dear Jayasree,

I am in Chennai. I am taking online sanskrit classes on weekends at 9to10pm.I have just finished first course and going to satrt the second. Ask your son to insatall skype and give his skype ID and I will include him in the class. The classes are free.He can aj lso refer tome for any doubts or clarifications.

saroja Ramanujam

--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003@ > wrote:

Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 3:52 PM

Dear Madam,

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 7:31 AM

By all means pray to the Lord without whose grace nothing will happen. But most important is to remember the teachings of the Gita by the Lord that you have power only over your karma and not the result.At the same time it is also said bythe Lord 'ananyaaschinthayan tho maam---" which is true even when taken in secular sense. Any work, whether it is studying or else, done diligently with full involvement and sincerity consistently and persistently fetches e result as the effort o itself takes care of the result.

sarojaRamanujam

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AM

Sunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:01 PMOhm namo narayanaya.. Jayaji Our kannan will help him. we do pray for him.. don't worry.. ashokJaya <jayathama2003@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 21, 2008 10:47:44 AM[Guruvayur] Hello to AllPlease all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..Jayashree Menon (mumbai)Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. /

groups/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Sarojaji,

i am a member of this group and am intersted in joining the online Sanskrit classes you are offering.Would you kindly help me.

Thank you,

Jayashree

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:19:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

Dear Jayasree,

saroja Ramanujam

Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 3:52 PM

Dear Madam,

sarojaRamanujam

Om Namo Narayanaya ! Dear Jayashreeji, I had also the similar problem in last year. My elder son was in IXth standard and he is an average student. I was praying throughout the year and he was also chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavat Geetha. May Shree Lord Guruvayoorappan give your son good strength and lead him for proper studies. I sincerely pray for your son. (Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 22 June, 2008, 5:01 PMOhm namo narayanaya.. Jayaji Our kannan will help him. we do pray for him.. don't worry.. ashokJaya <jayathama2003@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 21, 2008 10:47:44 AM[Guruvayur] Hello to AllPlease all of you pray for my son who is now in IX th standard which is a turning point for all students and especially becos myson gets tensed very fast even for small things.and I wish that Guruvayoorapan' s blessings and your prayers will give him good strength..Jayashree Menon (mumbai)Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Dear Jayasri kumar,

All you have to do is to install skype and give me your ID. I have included your name to my mailing ist and you will be getting the lessons and chat notes after everyclass as individual email.the material is also posted in the sanskritclassbatch to which you can become a member and also on google group sanskritclass-beginners.The class is on sumdays at9pm IST and will last for about an hour or longer if the memebrs have patience and time to stay on! You log into skype and add my ID sanskritclass. I will include your name in my class list and you will find yourself in the clas on closing your page.You can try that earlier to make sure.

To install skype is very easy. You open www.skype.com and install it and do the needful. If you have any problem you can contact me through gchat,messenger or skype chat

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_j wrote:

Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_jRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 1:30 PM

Hi Sarojaji,

i am a member of this group and am intersted in joining the online Sanskrit classes you are offering.Would you kindly help me.

Thank you,

Jayashree

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, June 25, 2008 11:19:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

Dear Jayasree,

saroja Ramanujam

Dear Madam,

sarojaRamanujam

groups/

Guest guest

Dear Saroja Madam,I am interested in joining your sanskritclasses,I've addes your name in my Skype Contacts.Please add my E-Mail ID in your mailing list.r_s_narayanThank youR.S.Narayan.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18guruvayur Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:59:20 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to AllDear Jayasri kumar, All you have to do is to install skype and give me your ID. I have included your name to my mailing ist and you will be getting the lessons and chat notes after everyclass as individual email.the material is also posted in the sanskritclassbatch to which you can become a member and also on google group sanskritclass- beginners. The class is on sumdays at9pm IST and will last for about an hour or longer if the memebrs have patience and time to stay on! You log into skype and add my ID sanskritclass. I will include your name in my class list

and you will find yourself in the clas on closing your page.You can try that earlier to make sure. To install skype is very easy. You open www.skype.com and install it and do the needful. If you have any problem you can contact me through gchat,messenge r or skype chatsaroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in

sanskrit. www.freewebs. com/asrama3 --- On Sun, 7/13/08, Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_j > wrote:Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_j >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 1:30 PMHi

Sarojaji, i am a member of this group and am intersted in joining the online Sanskrit classes you are offering.Would you kindly help me. Thank you,Jayashree Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, June 25, 2008 11:19:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to AllDear Jayasree, I am in Chennai. I am taking online sanskrit classes on weekends at 9to10pm.I have just finished first course and going to satrt the second. Ask your son to insatall skype and give his skype ID and I will include him

in the class. The classes are free.He can aj lso refer tome for any doubts or clarifications.saroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs. com/asrama3 --- On Tue, 6/24/08, Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003@ > wrote:Jayashree Menon <jayathama2003@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 3:52 PMDear Madam, Thank you very much for your great advise...can I know where are you from.. r u in mumbaiwhen I saw that you are a Ph.D in Sanskrit I was

too delightedCan my son refer to you for any advise as he has taken sanskrit as language.. thanks once again--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 24, 2008, 7:31 AMHaving been a teacher for some years I give the same advice that I used to give to he parents during parent-teacher counselling. It is most important for the parents to remember that their tension will be communicated to the children.To succeed in any work

including in examination a relaxed attitude is necessary. True the kife has become a rat race in modern days but it is not true that the one who runs fast always wins.Instill confidence in your cj hild that he can do well and not create fear in his mind. WE have seen in our experience it is often the students who were not doing so well in studies shine in later life once they realise their responsibilities. The road to success in career is not the same for all and joining IIT or doing computer engineering, to quote an example, is not the only route to success With God's grace sincere effort put in any fo ield will bring success in life. The parents should cast off their blinkers

and encourage the children to do what naturally comes to them and not imitate others.Our only son was dead against engineering and wanted to do only astronomy and astro physics and we let him do what he wanted much against the opinion of all around and his friends who thought he was foolish not to join engineering after getting 99% aggregate marks in 12th. But now he has done PhD and post doctorate in the subject and employed getting agood salary and morethan anything else he is happy. I told him ,when he said when he was a kid that he wanted to do agriculture, that he can do whateverhe wants but should betha best in the field chosen by him. By all means pray to the Lord without whose grace nothing will happen. But most important is to remember the teachings of the Gita by the Lord that you have power only over your karma and not the result.At the same time it is also said bythe Lord 'ananyaaschinthayan tho

maam---" which is true even when taken in secular sense. Any work, whether it is studying or else, done diligently with full involvement and sincerity consistently and persistently fetches e result as the effort o itself takes care of the result.sarojaRamanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs. com/asrama3 --- On Mon, 6/23/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AMOm Namo Narayanaya ! Dear Jayashreeji, I had also the similar problem in last year. My elder son was in IXth standard and he is an average

student. I was praying throughout the year and he was also chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavat Geetha. May Shree Lord Guruvayoorappan give your son good strength and lead him for proper studies. I sincerely pray for your son. (Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sun, 22/6/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comDate:

groups/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana,Thank you Sarojaji.Jayashree NairSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18guruvayur Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:29:20 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

Dear Jayasri kumar,

All you have to do is to install skype and give me your ID. I have included your name to my mailing ist and you will be getting the lessons and chat notes after everyclass as individual email.the material is also posted in the sanskritclassbatch to which you can become a member and also on google group sanskritclass- beginners. The class is on sumdays at9pm IST and will last for about an hour or longer if the memebrs have patience and time to stay on! You log into skype and add my ID sanskritclass. I will include your name in my class list and you will find yourself in the clas on closing your page.You can try that earlier to make sure.

To install skype is very easy. You open www.skype.com and install it and do the needful. If you have any problem you can contact me through gchat,messenge r or skype chat

saroja Ramanujam

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_j > wrote:

Jayashri S.Kumar <s.kumar_j >Re: [Guruvayur] Hello to Allguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 1:30 PM

Hi Sarojaji,

Thank you,

Jayashree

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, June 25, 2008 11:19:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Hello to All

Dear Jayasree,

saroja Ramanujam

Dear Madam,

sarojaRamanujam

groups/