Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana

I am a new member of this group. I humbly request all devotees to pray

for my husband who is going through very tough times . As much as we

are trying to stay positive we go through rough patches at times . I

would like to request you all to pray for him to Lord Guruvayoorappa

so he can come out of this ordeal successfully.

Best Regards,

Latha

Guest guest

dear latha, we will all pray for your family certainly.but never ever

lose faith in Guruvayoorappan.whatever ordeals devotees are

experiencing sometimes ,is also His Leela only. he is tesiting our

bakthi.He will surely protect us. Not only me, all of us in this group

have experienced his Kaarunyam in our life. so hold on to his feet

firmly and he is sure to help you. if possible pray for some thulabaram

in guruvayoor temple for your husband if it is not a problem for you .

many times he has Heard my prayers as soon as i offered him a

thulabaram. such a simple sweet unnikuttan He is.

NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE

VIJAYA VENKATESH

guruvayur , " lathanv99 " <lathanv99 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> I am a new member of this group. I humbly request all devotees to

pray

> for my husband who is going through very tough times . As much as we

> are trying to stay positive we go through rough patches at times . I

> would like to request you all to pray for him to Lord Guruvayoorappa

> so he can come out of this ordeal successfully.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Latha

>

Guest guest

Sai Ram Latha, Very Warm Welcome to Our GURUVAYOORAPPAN' S SITE

Our lord Guruvayoorappan will always be with you and your family. You and your hubby will sail through the rough sea safely with his blessing.

We will all pray for you and your hubby.Be cheerful and happy.

Best Regards

Narayanan S Nair

lathanv99 <lathanv99guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 24 June 2008 2:24:56[Guruvayur] Please pray

Om Namo NarayanaI am a new member of this group. I humbly request all devotees to pray for my husband who is going through very tough times . As much as we are trying to stay positive we go through rough patches at times . I would like to request you all to pray for him to Lord Guruvayoorappa so he can come out of this ordeal successfully.Best Regards,Latha

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Travel

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Lathaji

Please do not lose faith in HIM. HE is MAYAKANNAN and he tests the patience of his bhakta not only once several times. I have also sailed in the same boat and used to cry before HIM like a little child. Even now HE is testing my patience in certain matters. According to me HE is treating us like gold. This precious metal is put through fire and cooled several times before it becomes pure gold. HE is also dong the same. But HE is very kind and will definitely come to our rescue wherever we are. Take refuge in HIS PADARAVINDANGAL in full faith and HE will never let you down

Humbly

Syamala--- On Tue, 6/24/08, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

vijayav47 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Please prayguruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 3:50 AM

dear latha, we will all pray for your family certainly.but never ever lose faith in Guruvayoorappan. whatever ordeals devotees are experiencing sometimes ,is also His Leela only. he is tesiting our bakthi.He will surely protect us. Not only me, all of us in this group have experienced his Kaarunyam in our life. so hold on to his feet firmly and he is sure to help you. if possible pray for some thulabaram in guruvayoor temple for your husband if it is not a problem for you . many times he has Heard my prayers as soon as i offered him a thulabaram. such a simple sweet unnikuttan He is.NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHEVIJAYA VENKATESHguruvayur@grou ps.com, "lathanv99" <lathanv99@. ..> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayana> > I am a new member of this group. I humbly request all devotees to

pray > for my husband who is going through very tough times . As much as we > are trying to stay positive we go through rough patches at times . I > would like to request you all to pray for him to Lord Guruvayoorappa > so he can come out of this ordeal successfully.> > Best Regards,> > Latha>

Guest guest

Dear Lata ji,

may the good Lord help you and be with you through this phase in your

life.

My ardent prayers for the same.

He never fails ,His bhaktas,as you would know from so many stories ,we

still keep hearing of His mercy on His devotees.

Please keep praying and be sure 'this will also pass' !

Remember ,when the going is tough , it is the Lord who gives us the

courage to get tougher and help us tide over.

Prayers for Guruvayoorappan's Grace to see you through this phase.

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Girija.

guruvayur , meera chandran <meera_chandran

wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Lathanji

>

> We will pray .Don't worry. Please chant the mantra " Om

Namo Narayanaya " .

> Moreover if you read our member's mails including stories ,experiances

, naama japams ,pictures ,songs etc , you will get mental strength and

confidence.

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/23/08, lathanv99 lathanv99 wrote:

>

> lathanv99 lathanv99

> [Guruvayur] Please pray

> guruvayur

> Monday, June 23, 2008, 11:54 PM

Om Namo Narayana

>

> I am a new member of this group. I humbly request all devotees to pray

> for my husband who is going through very tough times . As much as we

> are trying to stay positive we go through rough patches at times . I

> would like to request you all to pray for him to Lord Guruvayoorappa

> so he can come out of this ordeal successfully.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Latha

>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana ,

Prayers that guruvayoorappan will always be there with her in all her future prospects.

rajani varma

bahrain

anithaavarma63 <anithaavarma63guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:31:32 PM[Guruvayur] please pray

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !All friends, please pray for my daughter who has scored Distinction for 12th std . she is waiting for degree admission, Hoping to get for bio-technology. May Guruvayoorappan bless her to get her desired subject.please pray

• 1 month later...

Dear Anuroopji,

Here is a prayer to say during the ninth month of pregnancy. In Garbharaksha sthothram, there are nine slokaas, each for one month and this is the sloka for the last month. Say it nine times everyday. Do not worry about anything. Guruvayurappan will be there with you. If possible, she can touch her stomach and say this sloka. May Guruvayurappan shower His blessings on both of you to have a baby with all His blessings!

à´°à´•àµà´· à´°à´•àµà´· മഹാദേവ!à´­à´•àµà´¤à´¾à´¨àµà´—àµà´°à´¹à´•à´¾à´°à´•!പകàµà´·à´¿à´µà´¾à´¹à´¨ ഗോവിനàµà´¦!സാപതàµà´¯à´‚ à´°à´•àµà´· à´—à´°àµâ€à´­à´¿à´£àµ€à´‚

(raskha raksha mahadaeva!

bhakthaanugrahakaaraka!

pakshivaahana Govinda!

saapathyam raksha garbhineem)

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan's grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot.

I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there.

Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

Anuroop,

May the Lord bless you both, our prayers are with you.

Remember, it is always the same with couples expecting their first

child. They tend to worry unnecessarily due to anxiety and fear of

the unknown. Have unconditional faith in Sree Guruvayoorppan and

everything will be fine. 'When God is with you, what can go against

you /'

Relax, and leave your worries aside.

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , Ammu Shinu <ammushinu2005

wrote:

>

>  

> Dear Anuroopji,

>  

>    Don't worry Anu pray to Guruvayoorappan he wil take care

everything he wil bless u and ur family he wil not leave anyone who

is his devotee we wil pray all together for u

>  

> Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaaaaa

>  

> Ammushinu

>

> --- On Thu, 8/14/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

>

> Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

> Re: [Guruvayur] Please pray

> guruvayur

> Thursday, August 14, 2008, 5:02 PM

>

>

Dear Anuroopji,

>  

> Here is a prayer to say during the ninth month of pregnancy. In 

Garbharaksha sthothram, there are nine slokaas, each for one month

and this is the sloka for the last month. Say it nine times everyday.

Do not worry about anything. Guruvayurappan will be there with

you. If possible, she can touch her stomach and say this sloka. May

Guruvayurappan shower His blessings on both of you to have a baby

with all His blessings!

>  

> à´°à´•àµà´· à´°à´•àµà´· മഹാദേവ!

> à´­à´•àµà´¤à´¾à´¨àµà´—àµà´°à´¹à´•à´¾à´°à´•!

> പകàµà´·à´¿à´µà´¾à´¹à´¨ ഗോവിനàµà´¦!

> സാപതàµà´¯à´‚ à´°à´•àµà´· à´—à´°àµâ€à´­à´¿à´£àµ€à´‚ 

>  

> (raskha raksha mahadaeva!

> bhakthaanugrahakaar aka! 

> pakshivaahana Govinda!

> saapathyam raksha garbhineem)

>  

> Regards and prayers

>  

> Savitri

>

>

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

My humble pranamams to all,

>

> This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family

members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th

month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from

the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan's grace everything is going

fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for

another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth

restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to

worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot.

>

> I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary

doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly

request all of you to pray for us and bless us.  Also since i will

be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date,

please let me know if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there.

>

> Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please please pray

for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.

>

> With humble pranamams,

> Anuroop

>

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Anuroopji,Guruvayurappan is always with you. Please don't worry; you are doing nama japam regularly. I am sure your wife is also continuously thinking of Him. Think of Him as this little person (see attached) who is always with you, following you wherever you go, whatever you do [i stole this pic from one of Kamala Lakshmanji's japam posts; I don't think she will mind!]. You are never alone.with regards and prayers,veena.--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 11:25 AM

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan' s grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot. I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings.

I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any

vazhipadu which i can do there. Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

HARI AUM

Dear Anuroopji,

Just keep 'unnikrishnan's' photo for wife to see at all times. With 'OM NAMO NARAYANA ' on your lips and heart you will have nothing more to worry.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- On Thu, 14/8/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur Date: Thursday, 14 August, 2008, 8:55 PM

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan' s grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot. I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there. Once again i humbly request with folded

hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

namaste ji

dont worry guruvayoorappan with always with u and our prayers

thanks and regards

rajeev

--- On Fri, 15/8/08, Veena <veeus18 wrote:

Veena <veeus18Re: [Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur Date: Friday, 15 August, 2008, 8:56 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Anuroopji,Guruvayurappan is always with you. Please don't worry; you are doing nama japam regularly. I am sure your wife is also continuously thinking of Him. Think of Him as this little person (see attached) who is always with you, following you wherever you go, whatever you do [i stole this pic from one of Kamala Lakshmanji's japam posts; I don't think she will mind!]. You are never alone.with regards and prayers,veena.--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, August 14, 2008, 11:25 AM

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan' s grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot. I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any

vazhipadu which i can do there. Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Anuroopji,

Have a complete faith on Guruvayoorappan, everything will go smoothly. just

surrender to him and forget. please do not worry. We all pray for you to

Guruvayoorappan.

regards

k.v. satish

--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

> Anuroop R <anuroopr

> [Guruvayur] Please pray

> guruvayur

> Thursday, August 14, 2008, 3:25 PM

> My humble pranamams to all,

>

> This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family

> members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child

> and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had

> advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my

> Guruvayoorappan's grace everything is going fine. Today,

> after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for

> another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth

> restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is

> nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot.

>

> I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am

> regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine

> blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and

> bless us.  Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at

> least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know

> if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there.

>

> Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please

> please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written

> anything wrong.

>

> With humble pranamams,

> Anuroop

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Dear Shri Anuroopji,

Don't take any tension. Everything will be alright. We shall definitely pray for your wife.

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Thu, 14/8/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur Date: Thursday, 14 August, 2008, 8:55 PM

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan' s grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot. I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there. Once again i humbly request with folded

hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Dear amma pls send full sthothram & details so that i can give to my friends also --- On Thu, 14/8/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Please prayguruvayur Date: Thursday, 14 August, 2008, 10:32 PM

Dear Anuroopji,

Here is a prayer to say during the ninth month of pregnancy. In Garbharaksha sthothram, there are nine slokaas, each for one month and this is the sloka for the last month. Say it nine times everyday. Do not worry about anything. Guruvayurappan will be there with you. If possible, she can touch her stomach and say this sloka. May Guruvayurappan shower His blessings on both of you to have a baby with all His blessings!

à´°à´•àµà´· à´°à´•àµà´· മഹാദേവ!à´­à´•àµà´¤à´¾à´¨àµà´—àµà´°à´¹à´•à´¾à´°à´•!പകàµà´·à´¿à´µà´¾à´¹à´¨ ഗോവിനàµà´¦!സാപതàµà´¯à´‚ à´°à´•àµà´· à´—à´°àµâ€à´­à´¿à´£àµ€à´‚

(raskha raksha mahadaeva!

bhakthaanugrahakaar aka!

pakshivaahana Govinda!

saapathyam raksha garbhineem)

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

My humble pranamams to all,This mail is for a request to all my guruvayoorappan family members. My wife Aswathy is pregnant with our first child and her 9th month has started this week. The doctor had advised her bed rest from the beginning and with my Guruvayoorappan's grace everything is going fine. Today, after scanning doctor advised strict bed rest again for another two to three weeks due to mild intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Though the doctor has told there is nothing to worry, i am really concerned and worried a lot.

I do not know much about storams and mantrams. But i am regulary doing his nama japam. I am praying for HIS divine blessings. I humbly request all of you to pray for us and bless us. Also since i will be visiting to Guruvayoor at least 2 or 3 times before the due date, please let me know if there is any vazhipadu which i can do there.

Once again i humbly request with folded hands, please please pray for us. Please forgive me if i had written anything wrong.With humble pranamams,Anuroop

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.