IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Stories of Naamamaahatmyam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SANCHITHAM..PRARABHDHAM...AAGATHAM...ARE THE KARMAS WHICH BINDS US...KANNANS NAMA JAPAM REMOVES ALL OF THEM....RECITING OR HEARING BHAGAVATHAM RECITATION IN ADDITION INCREASES OUR KRISHNA BHAKTHI...THANKS

On 6/25/08, girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote:

Savitri ,ji,how beautifully said!As always thanks ,and a million prayers to Sri Guruvayoorappan to blessyou with bountiful good health ,peace and harmony,so you can keep sharing all this wonderful information with us and enrich us everyday!

Continous thanks to the good Lord ,for having got me in the company ofgreat souls like you ,through this divine Group!Pranams ,Girija.guruvayur , " Jayasree Menon " <euroanuster

wrote:>> Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!>> Thanks Savithriji..... In busy days, we have to be reminded often(though i> read Bhagavatham daily, and in the car, on the way to office,in the

morning> Vishnu sahasra namam.....), and I feel, this reminder helps one topull back> from maaya.>> regards>> jayasree menon>>>> 2008/6/23 Savitri Puram savitriopuram: >> > Dear all,> >> > This story of naamamaahatmyam is again about Kurooramma andVilwamangalam.> > Once a man with severe stomach ache came to see Vilawamangalam. He

told> > Vilwamangalam about his severe pain and asked him how he can findsome> > relief. Vilwamanagalam is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan and alsohe had> > good knowledge in Jyothisham. So taking into consideration of the

rogi's> > star and time he told the rogi, " your time is not very good. Whatever you> > do, your praarabdha karma shows that you have to go through thisdifficult> > phase for the next six months. Of course I suggest that you pray

> > Guruvayurappan sincerely and wait until the kaalam is in your favor.> > Guruvayurappan's blessings will give you strength to face thedifficult> > time. There is nothing that you can do to erase the praarabdha

karma. Poor> > man! He was very sad and started praying Guruvayurappan.> >> > His pain was increasing day by day and then one day he happened tosee> > Kurooramma . So he asked her how he can get some relief from

> > the excruciating stomach pain. Kurooramma told emphatically: " donaama japam> > continuously. If you chant naamam with bhakthi all the time yourpain will> > definitely disappear. Please do it all the time except when you are

> > sleeping. There is no restrictions to follow for chanting Bhagavatnaamam.> > So do it everyday as many times as you can. " > >> > This man felt a little better and started chanting naamam all the

time. He> > was continuously meditating on Krishna and chanted naamam with all> > sincerity. In a few week's time his pain was completely gone. Hecame to> > Vilwamangalam who was sitting near the sreekovil of Guruvayurappan

and told> > him that he was completely cured. Vilwamangalam asked: " how? whatmedicine> > did you take? " He told him that as per Kurooramma's advice hechanted> > Naaraayana naamam for a week and he was cured. After that he prayed

> > Guruvayurappan and left.> >> > Then Vilwamangalam asked Guruvayurappan " Guruvayurappa, you made mea fool.> > I saw his Jaathakam and it clearly showed that he had to go through

the> > praarabdha karmaphalam for the next six months. I did not say a lieand now> > my words have become meaningless. I do not understand mymistake " .Then from> > the sreekovil, Guruvayurappan said: " Vilwamangalam, I did not say

any where> > that naamajapam cannot nullify the prabdhakarma paapam. Kuroorammaknew the> > greatness of naamam in Kaliyuga.> >> > apaithi naamaspuranena thatthe> > praarabdha karmethi virouthi veda:

> >> > Naamasmaranam removes even the praabdha karma phalam.> >> > (In Malayalam there are two lines:> >> > Naamamorutthante moordhaavil kai vechaal> > Brahma likhithangal maanjitunnu)

> >> > Regards and prayers> >> > Savitri> >> >> >> >> >>>>> --> Best regards>> Jayasree Menon

> Bangalore> +9900149461>-------------------------\--------> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

>

Guest guest

Dear Jyasreeji and Girjaji,

Thanks. Let us offer all our vachana kamalams at the lotus feet of the Lord!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:30 AM, girijajaysankar <girijajaysankar wrote:

Savitri ,ji,how beautifully said!As always thanks ,and a million prayers to Sri Guruvayoorappan to blessyou with bountiful good health ,peace and harmony,so you can keep sharing all this wonderful information with us and enrich us everyday!

Continous thanks to the good Lord ,for having got me in the company ofgreat souls like you ,through this divine Group!Pranams ,Girija.guruvayur , " Jayasree Menon " <euroanuster

wrote: >> Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!>> Thanks Savithriji..... In busy days, we have to be reminded often(though i> read Bhagavatham daily, and in the car, on the way to office,in the

morning> Vishnu sahasra namam.....), and I feel, this reminder helps one topull back> from maaya.>> regards>> jayasree menon>>>> 2008/6/23 Savitri Puram savitriopuram:

>> > Dear all,> >> > This story of naamamaahatmyam is again about Kurooramma andVilwamangalam.> > Once a man with severe stomach ache came to see Vilawamangalam. He

told> > Vilwamangalam about his severe pain and asked him how he can findsome> > relief. Vilwamanagalam is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan and alsohe had> > good knowledge in Jyothisham. So taking into consideration of the

rogi's> > star and time he told the rogi, " your time is not very good. Whatever you> > do, your praarabdha karma shows that you have to go through thisdifficult> > phase for the next six months. Of course I suggest that you pray

> > Guruvayurappan sincerely and wait until the kaalam is in your favor.> > Guruvayurappan's blessings will give you strength to face thedifficult> > time. There is nothing that you can do to erase the praarabdha

karma. Poor> > man! He was very sad and started praying Guruvayurappan.> >> > His pain was increasing day by day and then one day he happened tosee> > Kurooramma . So he asked her how he can get some relief from

> > the excruciating stomach pain. Kurooramma told emphatically: " donaama japam> > continuously. If you chant naamam with bhakthi all the time yourpain will> > definitely disappear. Please do it all the time except when you are

> > sleeping. There is no restrictions to follow for chanting Bhagavatnaamam.> > So do it everyday as many times as you can. " > >> > This man felt a little better and started chanting naamam all the

time. He> > was continuously meditating on Krishna and chanted naamam with all> > sincerity. In a few week's time his pain was completely gone. Hecame to> > Vilwamangalam who was sitting near the sreekovil of Guruvayurappan

and told> > him that he was completely cured. Vilwamangalam asked: " how? whatmedicine> > did you take? " He told him that as per Kurooramma's advice hechanted> > Naaraayana naamam for a week and he was cured. After that he prayed

> > Guruvayurappan and left.> >> > Then Vilwamangalam asked Guruvayurappan " Guruvayurappa, you made mea fool.> > I saw his Jaathakam and it clearly showed that he had to go through

the> > praarabdha karmaphalam for the next six months. I did not say a lieand now> > my words have become meaningless. I do not understand mymistake " .Then from> > the sreekovil, Guruvayurappan said: " Vilwamangalam, I did not say

any where> > that naamajapam cannot nullify the prabdhakarma paapam. Kuroorammaknew the> > greatness of naamam in Kaliyuga.> >> > apaithi naamaspuranena thatthe> > praarabdha karmethi virouthi veda:

> >> > Naamasmaranam removes even the praabdha karma phalam.> >> > (In Malayalam there are two lines:> >> > Naamamorutthante moordhaavil kai vechaal> > Brahma likhithangal maanjitunnu)

> >> > Regards and prayers> >> > Savitri> >> >> >> >> >>>>> --> Best regards>> Jayasree Menon

> Bangalore> +9900149461>-------------------------\--------> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

>