IndiaDivine.org

On Vacation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

There is also a one day spiritual tour available where one start from Triprayar,Sree Rama temple, to Bharatha temple in Irinjalakuda, from there to Lakshmana temple, a Shatrugna temple near by, a Hanuman temple in Nadavaramb and back to Triprayar.. This is considered very sacred. These temlples are aslo about 30 miles from Guruvyur.

Pranams to all

Sreedevi

--- On Mon, 6/30/08, R. Kasthuri Rangan <rkrangan wrote:

R. Kasthuri Rangan <rkranganRe: [Guruvayur] On Vacationguruvayur Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 6:38 PM

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Vinod jiIt is always so good to hear of anyone proceeding to Bhooloka Vaikuntam- Guruvayur.I had posted a mail a few months ago on the hotels in Guruvayur close to the temple. You might like to check the archives.As for the temples close to Guruvayur temple, here is a list:Sri Parthasarathy templeSri Venkateswara temple run by TTD (inside this temple, there is a replica of Kadampuzha Bhagavathi also)Chowallur Sri Mahadeva temple (don't forget the beatutiful Sri Krishna temple outside)Triprayar Sri Rama temple (about 30 kms; you can even take an auto)- Great saanidhyamIrinjalakuda (about 30 kms from from Triprayar)-also known as Koodalmanickam temple or Baratha Kshetram(You can take a bus, auto or taxi from Guruvayur and cover both Triprayar and Irinjalakuda comfortably and return to Guruvayur)I hope this

helps.May Sree Guruvayurappan bless and protectR. Kasthuri RanganVinod Pillai wrote:

Dear Members

Om Namo Narayanaya

I and my fmly will be proceeding to Kerala on the 1st july 2008.we will be having dharshan at guruvayoor temple.Is there any on line booking regarding accomodation .And could any body guide me other temples near by gurvayoor other than mamiyoor temple.

Om Namo Narayana

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. -- Best regards

R. Kasthuri Rangan, MBA, CMC

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

-Strategic Management & Six Sigma (Black Belt) Consultant

-Director, Peripherals & Processors Pvt Ltd

Chennai, India

Mobile: +91.944.404. 0440

email: rkrangan (AT) gmail (DOT) com