IndiaDivine.org

Prayer for my Brother-in-law

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nmaskarams

I had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers and

sisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.

The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him said

the the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to the

intestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please I

request all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord Guruvayurappan

performs a miracle and save my brother-in-law's life. Please, please

pray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered and

if good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely answer

your prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.

Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save my

brother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring my

brother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray. I

request all of you.

Thanks and regards

Lakshmi Ravishankar

Guest guest

I will pray for your brother in law and all other members have heard

his plea and they too are with him. More importantly, Sree Kaushik,

if he can , should call on Guruvvayoorppan and offer his sincere and

heart-felt prayers . Guruvayoorappan is BHAKTAVALSALA, He will not

forsake His bhaktas. Have faith in the Lord.

We wish Sree Kaushik, sppeedy recovery.

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , " lakshmisan_r " <lakshmisan_r

wrote:

>

> Nmaskarams

> I had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers

and

> sisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.

> The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him

said

> the the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to the

> intestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please I

> request all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord Guruvayurappan

> performs a miracle and save my brother-in-law's life. Please, please

> pray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered and

> if good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely

answer

> your prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.

> Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save my

> brother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring my

> brother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray.

I

> request all of you.

> Thanks and regards

> Lakshmi Ravishankar

>

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmiji,

I am sure Guruvayurappan will take care of your brother-in law. Do keep faith and continue to pray..We had such a divine intervention. My husband was very sick after an operation of By pass surgery ,a year ago.however he developed severe breathing trouble and was in intensive care for more than one week. one day he was very critical and doctors told us they do not know what exactly is worng woth him.,and hesitant to give certain medications. We prayed to Guruvayurappan constantly.

My husband promised to HIM that he will write 200songs in praise of Guruvayurappan.I put aside some money as vazhivadu also. The same day ,he started improving!!. The doctors later told us that they really did not know what to do.

Though he had a very protracted recovery and long hospitalisation ,he improved and he is doing well.now. He has written about 35 songs since then and continues to write them.

Do continue to pray and I am sure He will find the right solution.

My cousin was diagnosed with lung cancer which ahs spread a year ago. The relatives were told, she has only two or three months. She is an ardent devoteee of Hanuman and Guruvayurappan .She used to do Bhajan every week in the temple. She is doing well so far while continuing treatment and is continuing the Bhajan.

We should surrender to God completley. He will not reject His devotees.

with hopes and prayers for your brother in law,

Mrs. Menon

--- On Mon, 7/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r wrote:

lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r[Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-lawguruvayur Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 10:57 AM

NmaskaramsI had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers andsisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him saidthe the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to theintestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please Irequest all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord Guruvayurappanperforms a miracle and save my brother-in-law' s life. Please, pleasepray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered andif good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely answeryour prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save mybrother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring mybrother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray. Irequest all of you.Thanks and

regardsLakshmi Ravishankar

Guest guest

My prayers ae there infront of guruvayurappandefenitely he will do miracle for u --- On Mon, 7/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r wrote:lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r[Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-lawguruvayur Date: Monday, 7 July, 2008, 11:27 PM

Nmaskarams

I had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers and

sisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.

The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him said

the the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to the

intestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please I

request all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord Guruvayurappan

performs a miracle and save my brother-in-law' s life. Please, please

pray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered and

if good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely answer

your prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.

Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save my

brother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring my

brother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray. I

request all of you.

Thanks and regards

Lakshmi Ravishankar

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmiji, Don't worry & Dont't be sad. Do continue to pray and I am sure Shri Guruvayoorappan will find the right solution. Regards, sreelatha Anil Kumar <aknair33 wrote: Dear Lakshmi ji Om Namo Narayanaya I am sure your brother in law will get well soon. Trust in god, he will survive.... Regards Anil & Family On 7/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: NmaskaramsI had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers andsisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him saidthe the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to theintestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please Irequest all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord

Guruvayurappanperforms a miracle and save my brother-in-law's life. Please, pleasepray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered andif good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely answeryour prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save mybrother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring mybrother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray. Irequest all of you.Thanks and regardsLakshmi Ravishankar

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Your brother-in-law will be completely alright with everyone's sincere prayer. GOD sees the innocent face of those children and ur sister and HE will take care of them.

May God Bless All,

Rajan --- On Tue, 8/7/08, deepthi K <deepzz1 wrote:

deepthi K <deepzz1Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-lawguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:58 AM

Dont worry at all.He will take care of all his devotees.

Sincere prayers will surely be answered.

He test us in many ways But we should nt leave him.Have faith.

At last he will solve all the problems.

Surrendering to god is the only solution.Then he will do the rest.

With Love,

Deepthi

lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 7 July, 2008 11:27:42 PM[Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-law

NmaskaramsI had sent a prayer request to this group asking all the brothers andsisters to pray for my Brother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar.The suregery took place today but the Doctors who operated on him saidthe the cancer is spread very badly and it has now spread to theintestines and that only a miracle can save him. Please, please Irequest all of you to offer prayers so that our Lord Guruvayurappanperforms a miracle and save my brother-in-law' s life. Please, pleasepray for a miracle. I know that sincere prayers will be answered andif good people like you all pray, then our Lord will definitely answeryour prayers. My sister is young and she has two little daughters.Please, please, pray to our Lord and ask Him to save mybrother-in-law. My husband has prayered that he will bring mybrother-in-law to Guruvayur once he is normal. Please, please pray. Irequest all of you.Thanks and

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmiji.,

Do chant all the time Om Namo Narayana and hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare....

Our kannan will be their with him..

Ashok

latha nair <sl.sgn_06guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 10:25:22 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-law

Dear Lakshmiji,

Don't worry & Dont't be sad. Do continue to pray and I am sure Shri Guruvayoorappan will find the right solution.

Regards,

sreelatha

Anil Kumar <aknair33 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Lakshmi ji

Om Namo Narayanaya

I am sure your brother in law will get well soon.

Trust in god, he will survive....

Regards

Anil & Family

On 7/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r@ .co. in> wrote:

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.....May Guruvayurappan save him...

Manoj Kunniyur.

--- On Mon, 7/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r wrote:

lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r[Guruvayur] Prayer for my Brother-in-lawguruvayur Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 5:57 PM