IndiaDivine.org

[www.keralites.net] Saneeswra stotram and vazhipadu for sanee Dhosaham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namasthe

when you come from Chennai via Trivandrum or Via Ernakulam please get down at KAYAMKULAM ( a main railway station also KSRTC BUS STAND) from Kayamkulam travel on the way KAYAMKULAM TO ADOOR ROAD AND GET DOWN AT CHARUMOODU( Around 13 kms away from kayamkulam) from charumoodu to Tamarakulam ( around 5 kms) and from Tamarakulam to Kannamam market (via Anayadi )around 4km and from kannamam market to Saneeswara temple 1.5km (one and a half kilometre)

with prayers and prananams

with regards

dilip --- On Mon, 7/7/08, bala krishnan <prakash27_20012002 wrote:

bala krishnan <prakash27_20012002Re: [www.keralites.net] Saneeswra stotram and vazhipadu for sanee Dhosaham"Keralites" <keralites >Monday, July 7, 2008, 11:20 PM

Dear Friends,

Can you help me how I can reach this temple. I am from Chennai and pls tell me in which station I have to get down and how long travel from station.

Regards

Balakrishnan R--- On Mon, 7/7/08, Velayudhan Gopalakrishnan <velayudhangopalakri shnan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Velayudhan Gopalakrishnan <velayudhangopalakri shnan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [www.keralites. net] Saneeswra stotram and vazhipadu for sanee Dhosaham"Keralites" <keralites@grou ps.com>Monday, 7 July, 2008, 12:08 PM

dear friends,

i am in saudi and how can i get resolved the dhosham of saneeswaran' s by living here. the shotras can be said or repeated as many times as possible, yet there should be some fastest and straight method of resolving saneeswaran' s dhosham's, what are they?

with regards,

GKS kumar <kumar_8134 > wrote:

Perhaps the most important Shani Temple is an hour's drive from Shirdi Sai Baba Temple and the entire village has houses without any doors. Locals believe that Shanideva guards them against outsiders and locals do not steal anything from others.--- On Sat, 7/5/08, DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili > wrote:

DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili >[www.keralites. net] Saneeswra stotram and vazhipadu for sanee Dhosaham"Keralites" <Keralites@Grou ps.com>Saturday, July 5, 2008, 3:44 PM

Information as requested by many friends

Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Chaya marthanda Sambhutham

Tham namami Saneeswaram

For Sanee dhosham.. there is only one saneeswara temple in kerala.. it is very old may be more than 7500 years ( believe that Prathishta done by sage Naradamuni). . and already it is now under Balalaya prathishata. .. and Sanidevan is very powerfull. Temple construction is in progress... with the help of devottes.

The temple is situated at Kannanmam.in kollam district. nearest places are sastham kotta.. Charumoodu or Bharanikkavu. .

Way to reach there

1.When you come from kayamkulam or Adoor or Panthalam... ..you should go to Charummoodu then to Thamarakulam and then to kannamam Chantha...via AAnayadi. from Kannamam chantha 1km on the way to parakkadavu. . there is Saneeswara temple.

2. If you are coming from Kottarkkara or Karunagappilli .... you should reach Bharanikkavu( near to Sasthamkotta. . ) then from bharanikkavu to kannamam chantha..via chakkuvally. then kannnamam chantha to saneeswara temple 1km.

worship and opening times...

Morning 5.30 am to 9 am and evening 5.pm to 7.30 pm

Saturday is the important day...

presantly there is no facility to stay near by... If need to stay you should stay at pandalam , mavelikkara , karunagappilly , kayamkulam or adoor...

When you are going to temple take with you some Cocunut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of cocunut and the eyed portion of Cocunut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . suerly sanidhosham will reduce.

with pranam

with regards

dilip

www.keralites. net