IndiaDivine.org

A Thought.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As said, what we are today is the result of our karma, our past actions. In this

life, we have been bestowed with the power of free will. We use this free will

to decide our actions. Our actions may acquire us health, wealth, fame and

prosperity. But when we look around, we still find people who are less

prosperous, diseased, some in difficult situations both mentally and physically.

We thank GOD that HE has mercy on us and not put us in their situations. But

then why is the other person suffering while I am not? Why did HE make me

prosperous and not him?

May be each one of us are destined differently which is decided by HIM only. But

then, would I be prosperous, wealthy and healthy all my life? Only HE knows the

answer. It’s all part of a plan based on karma controlled by HIM. Everything

what HE has given to me, there is a duration for which I shall be the owner. HE

will decide to give to anyone when my duration ceases. In essence HE is the

actual owner of all the creations, wealth, health and even the smallest thing

that HIS creation could even think of. HE gives it to us and we become temporary

owners. Then HE takes it back and gives it to others, may be in a different

form. HE decides the duration for which I shall be the temporary owner. The

duration can cease even before my death or extend till my death or even in my

next life. Sometimes HE destroys many things through HIS temporary owners for

all creations are bound by destruction.

So, should I be proud of my achievements? All the health, wealth, fame,

prosperity I am having today is just by his mercy. He can take away these from

me any time. Today I may own a luxurious house and sleep on a king sized bed.

All it takes is a small earth quake, I will be into ruins. Should I be attached

to something which I don’t even know how long it would exist? In fact these

things are not mine. HE has just given it to me or created through me. I should

remain detached from these possessions mentally, continue doing my karma and

surrender to him. HE will take care and bestow us with what we require.

Eventually HE will bestow the less prosperous one when his time arrives. HE may

do so by creating it or taking it from someone for whom the duration has ceased.

A son becomes the owner of the property when his father dies. Or the father may

sell the property to someone due to some timely difficulty. The fate is decided

by HIM who gets the benefit. When we realize that we actually do not own

anything and all our possessions are temporary, we can remain detached from

them. When we are detached from the possessions, we become selfless. And when we

become selfless, we tend to help others in distress. And by helping people in

distress, we get connected to HIM. Thus we realize that we are a part of the

Vasudeva kutumbakam.

Please forgive me if i have written anything wrong. These thoughts have been

coming to me recently many times. I thought of sharing with the group. Please

correct me if my thoughts are not correct.

With Humble pranams,

Anuroop.

Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya

Guest guest

RadheKrishnaYou are absolutely correct. The KIMVADAN character in GURUVAYOORAPPN , POONTANAM'S JHANAPPANA also gives the same message.PranamsRaji KrishnanAnuroop R <anurooprguruvayur Sent: Friday, 11 July, 2008 9:01:00 PM[Guruvayur] A Thought.

As said, what we are today is the result of our karma, our past actions. In this life, we have been bestowed with the power of free will. We use this free will to decide our actions. Our actions may acquire us health, wealth, fame and prosperity. But when we look around, we still find people who are less prosperous, diseased, some in difficult situations both mentally and physically. We thank GOD that HE has mercy on us and not put us in their situations. But then why is the other person suffering while I am not? Why did HE make me prosperous and not him?

May be each one of us are destined differently which is decided by HIM only. But then, would I be prosperous, wealthy and healthy all my life? Only HE knows the answer. It’s all part of a plan based on karma controlled by HIM.. Everything what HE has given to me, there is a duration for which I shall be the owner. HE will decide to give to anyone when my duration ceases. In essence HE is the actual owner of all the creations, wealth, health and even the smallest thing that HIS creation could even think of. HE gives it to us and we become temporary owners. Then HE takes it back and gives it to others, may be in a different form. HE decides the duration for which I shall be the temporary owner. The duration can cease even before my death or extend till my death or even in my next life. Sometimes HE destroys many things through HIS temporary owners for all creations are bound by destruction.

So, should I be proud of my achievements? All the health, wealth, fame, prosperity I am having today is just by his mercy. He can take away these from me any time. Today I may own a luxurious house and sleep on a king sized bed. All it takes is a small earth quake, I will be into ruins. Should I be attached to something which I don’t even know how long it would exist? In fact these things are not mine. HE has just given it to me or created through me. I should remain detached from these possessions mentally, continue doing my karma and surrender to him. HE will take care and bestow us with what we require. Eventually HE will bestow the less prosperous one when his time arrives. HE may do so by creating it or taking it from someone for whom the duration has ceased.

A son becomes the owner of the property when his father dies. Or the father may sell the property to someone due to some timely difficulty. The fate is decided by HIM who gets the benefit. When we realize that we actually do not own anything and all our possessions are temporary, we can remain detached from them. When we are detached from the possessions, we become selfless. And when we become selfless, we tend to help others in distress. And by helping people in distress, we get connected to HIM. Thus we realize that we are a part of the Vasudeva kutumbakam.

Please forgive me if i have written anything wrong. These thoughts have been coming to me recently many times. I thought of sharing with the group. Please correct me if my thoughts are not correct.

With Humble pranams,

Anuroop.

Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here