IndiaDivine.org

Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi Ramayanam special

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As they have done in the previous years, Mathrubhumi has the Ramayanam audio launched with a simple player in their "Ramayanam Special"

http://www.mathrubhumi.info/static/ramayanam/

Hari Om!

Wishing everybody a great Ramayana Masam.

Sukumar

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

vijayav47 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam alert!guruvayur Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 11:24 PM

A BIG THANK YOU FOR RESPECTED KVG SIR. THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF THISGROUP. U ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING WORSHIP AND DEVOTION AND UGOT IT. AS A SILENT MEMBER I THANK ALL THE GREAT DEVOTEES WHOCONTRIBUTE A LOT TO THIS GROUP MAIL.I FEEL SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THISGROUP. SEEKING SRI GURUVAYOORAPPAN, S BLESSING TO COMPLETE DR.SUKUMAR'SRAMAYANAM AUDIO IN THE MONTH OF KARKATAKAM.THANKS AGAIN,VIJAYA VENKATESH

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Dr. Sukumar

Thanks for providing the link to Mathrubhumi and the write-ups by Shri P.K.S Rajah and Uthradam ThirunaL Marthanda Varma. Both are very appropriate and I hope the so called Political leaders of these days will adhere to. Thanks again for incorporating your melodious Ramayana aalapanam in mp3 format in that page. Those who want to "read" while listening can get connected to the following URL in a separate window.

http://www.weblokam.com/spiritual/aacharam/ramayanam/parayanam.htm

One will have to click back to the above link to get back to the 2nd and 3rd day etc...

Thank YOU Sukumar for reminding again the beginning of Ramayana Maasam

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:03:28 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi Ramayanam special

As they have done in the previous years, Mathrubhumi has the Ramayanam audio launched with a simple player in their "Ramayanam Special"

http://www.mathrubh umi.info/ static/ramayanam /

Hari Om!

Sukumar

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:

vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>[Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam alert!guruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 11:24 PM

A BIG THANK YOU FOR RESPECTED KVG SIR. THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF THISGROUP. U ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING WORSHIP AND DEVOTION AND UGOT IT. AS A SILENT MEMBER I THANK ALL THE GREAT DEVOTEES WHOCONTRIBUTE A LOT TO THIS GROUP MAIL.I FEEL SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THISGROUP. SEEKING SRI GURUVAYOORAPPAN, S BLESSING TO COMPLETE DR.SUKUMAR'SRAMAYANAM AUDIO IN THE MONTH OF KARKATAKAM.THANKS AGAIN,VIJAYA VENKATESH

Guest guest

thank you sir.Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Dr. Sukumar Thanks for providing the link to Mathrubhumi and the write-ups by Shri P.K.S Rajah and Uthradam ThirunaL Marthanda Varma. Both are very appropriate and I hope the so called Political leaders of these days will adhere to. Thanks again for incorporating your melodious Ramayana aalapanam in mp3 format in that page. Those

who want to "read" while listening can get connected to the following URL in a separate window. http://www.weblokam.com/spiritual/aacharam/ramayanam/parayanam.htm One will have to click back to the above link to get back to the 2nd and 3rd day etc... Thank YOU Sukumar for reminding again the beginning of Ramayana Maasam Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan Sukumar <sukumarcanada >guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:03:28 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi

Ramayanam special As they have done in the previous years, Mathrubhumi has the Ramayanam audio launched with a simple player in their "Ramayanam Special" http://www.mathrubh umi.info/ static/ramayanam / Hari Om! Wishing everybody a great Ramayana Masam. Sukumar --- On Sun, 7/13/08, vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com> wrote: vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>[Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam alert!guruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 11:24

PM A BIG THANK YOU FOR RESPECTED KVG SIR. THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF THISGROUP. U ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING WORSHIP AND DEVOTION AND UGOT IT. AS A SILENT MEMBER I THANK ALL THE GREAT DEVOTEES WHOCONTRIBUTE A LOT TO THIS GROUP MAIL.I FEEL SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THISGROUP. SEEKING SRI GURUVAYOORAPPAN, S BLESSING TO COMPLETE DR.SUKUMAR'SRAMAYANAM AUDIO IN THE MONTH OF KARKATAKAM.THANKS AGAIN,VIJAYA VENKATESH

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana

Wishing all the members of the group the sameVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Tue, 15/7/08, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi Ramayanam specialguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 8:03 PM

http://www.mathrubhumi.info/static/ramayanam/

Hari Om!

Sukumar

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

vijayav47 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam alert!guruvayur Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 11:24 PM

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Thank u sir i cant for get your help in reading Ramayana which you done in 2007 may now my total family is using that udio & that way u divided to 31 days --- On Wed, 16/7/08, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi Ramayanam specialguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 8:33 AM

Hari Om!

Sukumar

vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>[Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam alert!guruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 11:24 PM

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sukumarji

Thank you very much for this link.--- On Wed, 7/16/08, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Ramayana Masam - Audio in Mathrubhumi Ramayanam specialguruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 8:33 AM

Hari Om!

Sukumar