IndiaDivine.org

choices!- who in the world..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Who in the world gives so many alternatives!! The INTENTION is so pure, clear and strong- that one HAS TO SUCCEED. No other god, scripture, person, group, religion or soul has ever poured out himself in such intensity to HELP one succeed in his life no matter what.

One can afford to miss everything else in this world except 'him' in 'his' 'gita'. For in 'gita' you hear 'him', see 'him', listen to 'him'and in 'his' own words and in 'his' original form.

Thanks Nairji, for the verses.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- On Tue, 15/7/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: choices!guruvayur Date: Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 12:47 AM

Hari-Om-------Very true. Bhagavad-Geeta is the devotional pathfinder. If you are in despair seek solace in Bhagvan's teachings. The bhakti paths are many and all lead to the ultimate destination, that is the the lotus feet of the Lord.The 12th Teaching of the Geeta on Devotion;verse 8-12 , Bhagavan says ;------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Focus your mind on me,Arjuna,let your understanding enter me;then you will dwellin me without doubt. 8If you cannot concentrate your thought firmly on me,then seek to reach me, Arjuna,by discipline in practice. 9Even if you fail in practice,dedicate yourself to action;performing actions for my sake,you will achieve success. 10If you are powerless to do even this, rely on my discipline,be self-controlled,and reject all fruit of action. 11Knowledge is better than

practice,meditation better than knowledge,rejecting fruits of action is better still- it brings peace. 12Jai Shree Krishna !guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal > wrote:>> HARI AUM> > Choices! choices! choices!> > Ch.12/8-12 verses from his 'gita' have it for everybody. Just pick the one that suits one and get going. 'He' has shown the cards , and said "pick the ones you find suitable. These are the paths to me". Now it is up to us. But choose one must if he has to reach 'him'.> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.