IndiaDivine.org

Kottiyoor 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhakthas, Mama Pranaamam, I am attachning few photos taken from Akkare Kottiyoor Kshethramin last month went for darsanam with my entire family. We had good welcome by one of the Thanthri known as pantheeradi kaampram who had good relationwith my father. More than 60 years (till 84) my father (Meledath Govindan Nambiar) worshipped Kottiyoor Thevar with his Mizhaavu vaadanam for accompanying Koothu which is one of the major Vazhipaadu there. (Yearly vazhipaadu / kazhakam / sevanam offered my father other than Kottiyoor Killikkurussi, Chinakkathoor, Thrichambaram,Maadaayikkavu, Cherukunnu, Kozhikkode Thali, Thirumaandhaamkunnu [Angaadipuram & Kongad], Kaadaampuzha, Thirunaavaaya, Chamravattom, Thriprangot, Thrikkangot, Vadakkumnaatthan, Thiruvilwamala, Guruvaayoor, Peruvanam, Oorakam,Pazhayannur, Thripoonithura, Ambalapuzha, Aaranmula, Kaachaamkurichi, Pallavoor)

This was my first trip, then we went to Parassinikadavu Muththappan and Thrichambaram Perumaal and got good darsanam. Prior to this temple we had good darsanam at Chamravattom Saasthaav, Thriprangot Mahaadevan, Aalathiyoor Hanumaan, Thirunaavaaya Naavaamukundan & Guruvaayoor. Unfortunately Parabrahma Kshethram at Thavanoor was closed. Here the temple remains open for 7-8 AM daily.Rest of the temples are 5-10.30 AM and 5.30-8 PM daily. Nothing more to write now. Sasneham Krishnanvalluvanadan@

rediffmail.com/.co.in

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.