IndiaDivine.org

New member - Namasthe to all.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishnaa Guruvayoorappaa!

Namasthe to all devotee friends.

My name is Sajan. From Kodungallur.

I am a new member to this community of Guruvayoorappa bhakthas.

I got membership to this group in last April, but remain silent for all this time

watching the mails and participating the Namarchana. I came across this group accidentally, last year during the Ramayana month while searching for online

Ramayanam. Since then I have been visiting the guruvayur.com everyday

to read the Mahabhagavatam. When I apply for the membership, my intention was

only to join the Namarchana. While going through the mails, I found it worth being

a member of this community. I found answers to lot of my questions here. A number

of great scholars are there among this community. We need only members who are

able to ask genuine qestions. Then only we can exploit the wisdom of our gurus.

Otherwise we have to satisfy with only what they deliver through their writings.

I really enjoy being a member of this group. The first result of being a member is that

I became a pure vegetarian. Since long time I have been thinking about being a vegetarian.

But the work atmosphere is not favorable for that. Now I am away from home, in Kuwait, staying with chronic non vegetarians, found it very difficult to follow. Here, anywhere you go, chicken is the main menu. Rice and potatos are the secondary things. After going through the discussions in the group, the words "don't make your stomach a graveyard" deeply touched me. The very same day I decided not to eat non veg. Now I feel very comfortable with the vegetarian even though it consumes some additional time and effort. Thank Guruvayoorappan who brought me to this group. Thank you all.

May Guruvayoorappan shower his blessings to all members to continue in the path of

Bhakthimarga. May he bless the whole world to bring in peace and harmony.

Thank you the owners, moderators,gurus and all other members.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sajan

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya...

Om Namo Bhagavathe Narayanaya...

Dear Sajan

You are welcome....

Anil

On 7/18/08, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Krishnaa Guruvayoorappaa!

Namasthe to all devotee friends.

My name is Sajan. From Kodungallur.

I am a new member to this community of Guruvayoorappa bhakthas.

I got membership to this group in last April, but remain silent for all this time

watching the mails and participating the Namarchana. I came across this group accidentally, last year during the Ramayana month while searching for online

Ramayanam. Since then I have been visiting the guruvayur.com everyday

to read the Mahabhagavatam. When I apply for the membership, my intention was

only to join the Namarchana. While going through the mails, I found it worth being

a member of this community. I found answers to lot of my questions here. A number

of great scholars are there among this community. We need only members who are

able to ask genuine qestions. Then only we can exploit the wisdom of our gurus.

Otherwise we have to satisfy with only what they deliver through their writings.

I really enjoy being a member of this group. The first result of being a member is that

I became a pure vegetarian. Since long time I have been thinking about being a vegetarian.

But the work atmosphere is not favorable for that. Now I am away from home, in Kuwait, staying with chronic non vegetarians, found it very difficult to follow. Here, anywhere you go, chicken is the main menu. Rice and potatos are the secondary things. After going through the discussions in the group, the words " don't make your stomach a graveyard " deeply touched me. The very same day I decided not to eat non veg. Now I feel very comfortable with the vegetarian even though it consumes some additional time and effort. Thank Guruvayoorappan who brought me to this group. Thank you all.

May Guruvayoorappan shower his blessings to all members to continue in the path of

Bhakthimarga. May he bless the whole world to bring in peace and harmony.

Thank you the owners, moderators,gurus and all other members.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sajan