IndiaDivine.org

Pics from Bhagavat Sapthaham at Los Angeles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shree Krishna to all: At the following link I have posted a few pictures from the recently held Bhagavatha Sapthaham at Los Angeles. http://murari.com/shreevishnu/picsofbhagvatattustin.html Though I do not understand Malayalam, I felt the presence of Shree Krishna there and was fortunate and happy to be among His devotees. Unfortunately I could attend only one day. With regards and best

wishes, Kirit Shah

Guest guest

Dear Kiritji,

Radhe Krishna!

Nice photographs of the scenario in the Sapthaham hall. Thanks a

lot. Do you have close-ups of the exponents performing the

discourses ? I am happy you didnt miss the opportunity of

attending, although it was only for one day, and the lingua was new to

you.

I hope by this time, you would have completed one round of the

Bhaktaranjini commentary. I would like to have your sincere and

honest opinion about the book, as I would like to incorporate it under

"Readers' views" in the forthcoming second edition.

I would also request you to include the Bhaktaranjini in your website,

a link to ours (www.narayaneeyam.com) so that devotees can have access

to it, if they have not seen it otherwise.

Regards

KVG.

kirit shah wrote:

Jai Shree Krishna to all:

At the following link I have posted a few

pictures from the recently held Bhagavatha Sapthaham at Los Angeles.

http://murari.com/shreevishnu/picsofbhagvatattustin.html

Though I do not understand Malayalam, I felt

the presence of Shree Krishna there and was fortunate and happy to be

among His devotees. Unfortunately I could attend only one day.

With regards and best wishes,

Kirit

Shah

Guest guest

Dear Mr Shah, Thanks for your pictures. I was there most of the days. We could have met. Or is it that we met there?Thanks againkirit shah <kksesq wrote: Jai Shree Krishna to all: At the following link I have posted a few pictures from the recently held Bhagavatha Sapthaham at Los Angeles. http://murari.com/shreevishnu/picsofbhagvatattustin.html Though I do not understand Malayalam, I felt the presence of Shree Krishna there and was fortunate and happy to be among His devotees. Unfortunately I could attend only one day. With regards and best wishes, Kirit Shah Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh Shivaaya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Chattampi Swamikal said that animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have a good number if pictures with me. Give me little time to organize them. After that may be we will upload them.Thanks.Udayabhanu Panickar"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear Kiritji, Radhe Krishna! Nice photographs of the scenario in the Sapthaham hall. Thanks a lot. Do you have close-ups of the exponents performing the discourses ? I am happy you didnt miss the opportunity of attending, although it was

only for one day, and the lingua was new to you. I hope by this time, you would have completed one round of the Bhaktaranjini commentary. I would like to have your sincere and honest opinion about the book, as I would like to incorporate it under "Readers' views" in the forthcoming second edition. I would also request you to include the Bhaktaranjini in your website, a link to ours (www.narayaneeyam.com) so that devotees can have access to it, if they have not seen it otherwise. Regards KVG. kirit shah wrote: Jai Shree Krishna to all: At the following link I have posted a few

pictures from the recently held Bhagavatha Sapthaham at Los Angeles. http://murari.com/shreevishnu/picsofbhagvatattustin.html Though I do not understand Malayalam, I felt the presence of Shree Krishna there and was fortunate and happy to be among His devotees. Unfortunately I could attend only one day. With regards and best wishes, Kirit Shah

Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh Shivaaya OUR BODY IS THE

ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Chattampi Swamikal said that animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.