IndiaDivine.org

Pls pray - thank u

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Dear All,

I on behalf of my boss, express the sincere and wholehearted gratitude for your PRAYERS. From his face and action, I believe that he is quite relieved now.

May Lord Krishna Bless all of you.

Rajan

--- On Tue, 15/7/08, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathRe: [Guruvayur] Pls prayguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 11:49 AM

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Rajanji

I shall definitely pray for your boss. Moreover, you have mentioned he is a good human being and never hurt anyone even by word or deed. That itself shows he is a God fearing man and with KANNAN's Blessings all his problems will be solved . As mentioned by Shri Hariprasad, request him to also chant the Mahamantra . That along with group prayer can do wonders

Humbly

Syamala--- On Mon, 7/14/08, meera chandran <meera_chandran@ > wrote:

meera chandran <meera_chandran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Pls prayguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, July 14, 2008, 4:47 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Rajanji,

Don't worry.We will pray for your boss.

--- On Sat, 7/12/08, harig preetha <harigpreetha@ > wrote:

harig preetha <harigpreetha@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Pls prayguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, July 12, 2008, 9:55 PM

KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

DEAR SRI RAJAN

CAN YOUR BOSS CHANT THE MAHAMANTHRA

"HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAM HARE HARE"

AT LEAST 108 EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING AND EVENING !!! THEN HE CAN ALWAYS CHANT THE MANTHRA MENTALLY ALL THE TIME.

THIS SHOULD DEFENITELY BRING GOOD RESULTS.

WITH PRAYERS

HARI PRASAD

KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

--- On Sat, 7/12/08, rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002@ .co. in> wrote:

rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Pls prayguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, July 12, 2008, 4:42 PM

Om Namo Narayana!!!

I have made many requests earlier also for your Pray and GOD has come to my rescue always. Pranamams to GOD KRISHNA and all well wishers in the Group.

I am now writing for my Boss, who is a Good Human Being, A person who doesnot hurt anyone by words or deeds. Always wish others happiness and goodness. He is facing lots of family problems since last 2-3 months. First his father fell down while walking on road and had to be hospitalized for more than 2 months. He is still under observation aof doctors. Being the only son, he had to be away from Office for 2 months. Problems one after other has made him very tensed and it is very sad to see his face, who happens to be a charming person always.

Though he is from Rajasthan, he believes in all GODs and even a ant bite him, he will safely remove and let it go.

I am sure, you will not let me down and YOUR SINCERE PRAYERS WILL HELP HIM TO come out of his personal problems.

I always see the miracles posted in this forum.

May God Bless All,

Rajan

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r@ .co. in> wrote:

lakshmisan_r <lakshmisan_r@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Thank you message...guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 11 July, 2008, 2:09 PM

Namaskarams to one and all.Dear brothers and sisters, I wanted to share this miracle which ourLord Guruvayurappan has performed in my sister and brother-in-law' slife. What was suspected to be malignant, our Lord has performed amiracle and turned out my brother-in-law' s tumor to be non-malignant.It is sheer miracle performed by our Dear most Lord.OUr heart felt thanks to one and all who have offered prayers for mybrother-in-law Kaushik Mazumdar. We are eternally indebted for therest of our lives to you all.Thanks once again. We will take Kaushik to Guruvayur and do Thulabharam.RegardsLakshmi Ravishankar

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.