IndiaDivine.org

Re :need your prayers.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:54:02 +0530 (IST) guruvayur wroteMy prayers .our prayers never go unheaded. lord is always eager to hear them. your wish will be fulfilled. OM NAMO NARAYANAYAMy sincere prayer in front of guruvayurappan pls chant Gnanappana i am telling this from my personal experience--- On Wed, 23/7/08, girijajaysankar wrote:girijajaysankar [Guruvayur] need your prayers.......guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 7:21 PMDear Guruvayur family,this is an earnest request to all members of this divine family.My daughter -in-law ,is in her first trimester of a long awaitedpregnancy.Unfortunately, she is currently going through certain problems related toher pregnancy and has been under medical care and complete rest.With the Lord's grace ,the baby is safe until now and the doctors feelit should go through well,hopefully.But i sincerely feel prayers for her well-being and safe and soundprogress with the pregnancy will certainly happen with ardent prayersfrom all of you ,my spiritual support group.Hence ,i humbly request all of you ,my dear fellow devotees ,to pray tothe ever merciful Guruvayurappan ,for my daughter-in- law's health andsuccessful completion of term and the Lord's gift of a healthy baby.Have heard of group prayers doing wonders.Earnestly ,count on each one of your prayers.Would also gladly welcome any suggestions regarding specific prayersthat i may do, to ask for the Lord;s protection and help.Thanking you all ,in anticipation.Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.Humbly yours,girija.Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.A.K.MADHAVAN UNNI